Danghou

Apr 26, 2017
anyone know where riona is? cause after we talk to zoey with tommy and riona, the game asks MC to talk to riona again

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Season 3 Episode 9 free roam special render locations.

NB:
hotspots are bright pink.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Special render locations for previous episodes:
Episode Interlude
Episode 8
Episode 7
Episode 6
Episode 5
screenshot0038.png
I didn't see the special render for Josy in Jamie's Room.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
In my opinion, the main drawback of the episode, no matter how banal it sounds, is a long time of development. Nothing has hurt the game so much as a long wait, hundreds of thousands of lines of theories and player fatigue.
Therefore, DPC was faced mainly with a cool response and not such a large increase in subscribers to the patreon as it was after episode 8. In order for this episode to work, he needs to release episode 10 as soon as possible, and preferably in the summer. At least there are several reasons to think so:
1) he stopped making custom renders and, according to him, saved 10% of the time
2) in episode 10 there will be fewer freeroams that devoured most of the development due to complex code and complex renders with a large number of objects in the scene.
I would be very, very surprised if episode 10 comes out again in the fall, because there are no objective reasons for this.
Too late. The damage is done.

Don't expect anything from this game and from DrPinkCake anymore: he won't change anything.

What's worse is that the story is slowly going south. Honestly, my interest in this game has almost totally vanished.

Am I supposed to wait 1 more year because the Dude really wants to show us a couple of totally unnecessary animation intros? hidden bonus pictures and quite a few scenes with totally and unnecessary side characters? new music app? a new puzzle game in MC's phone? is DrPinkCake for real?

Man, we waited for 1 year for a story which is moving forward with a crappy nonsensical plot development at snail's pace.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
Hi can someone help me here? After a dialogue with Jacob at the start of Episode 9 the game just crashes/closes. Idk what to do here and nothing worked, any tips?

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Hi can someone help me here? After a dialogue with Jacob at the start of Episode 9 the game just crashes/closes. Idk what to do here and nothing worked, any tips?
iits a modded save and its breaking so unless u know how to change console commands u need a NONE modded save.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
fair points all around. but if he cant keep his own ideas focused on the end game, each episode will be bigger and more bloated than the one before it. and the bigger and more complex each episode is, the higher chance that a larger number of people will experience something to find fault in/criticize/be upset about.

the story and characters are core to this game's popularity and success. i dont think that is debatable, tbh. and if he keeps stalling the story and limiting character arcs/interaction, then over time more and more people will be dissatisfied. nobody boots this game up ONLY for the free roams and mini-games and random animations outside of the lewd stuff. those are merely extra things and should not be such a major focus for him, IMO
I think he cut out some of the content from Episode 9 so as not to overwhelm the game. It's really strange that there are no dorm girls scenes. Although the episode is called Vixens. So I think he understands it.
As for the long beautiful animations that are not related to the story - many do this, for example Ocean. By the way, this animation with Bella's door is most likely a teaser for the next episodes (I haven't completed Bella route yet, I'm just going to today)

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Plot Hole Alert!

So it's a pretty major plot hole when Sage says she doesn't like Jill because she thinks Jill is Tybalt's lover. The problem is that there is pretty reasonable evidence that Sage/Tyballs knows this isn't true based on Rooster posts earlier in the game.

screenshot0006.png

Note this doesn't even include other Rooster posts where Tybalt is clearly being put down/rejected/ignored by Jill and Isabella, and while Sage or Tyballs does not appear in those tweet threads, in all likelihood Sage is stalking Tybalt's social media enough to have seen them. This is not even counting the fact that Sage most of all should be aware that her pathetic brother does not, in fact, have any girlfriend/lover, let alone Jill.

Last edited:

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
Too late. The damage is done.

Don't expect anything from this game and from DrPinkCake anymore: he won't change anything.

What's worse is that the story is slowly going south. Honestly, my interest in this game has almost totally vanished.

Am I supposed to wait 1 more year because the Dude really wants to show us a couple of totally unnecessary animation intros? hidden bonus pictures and quite a few scenes with totally and unnecessary side characters? new music app? a new puzzle game in MC's phone? is DrPinkCake for real?

Man, we waited for 1 year for a story which is moving forward with a crappy nonsensical plot development at snail's pace.

I suppose you told him that in official discord? Not in f95, where you just wasted your words for nothing.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
iits a modded save and its breaking so unless u know how to change console commands u need a NONE modded save.
I am sorry but by modded you mean the cheats or gallery unlocker of previous versions? What do i need to here? Replay the game from start?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes