Hawke84

Dec 2, 2018
I saw earlier today that Becky might win the drinking competition, but since I was at work I forgot to ask, how she win? (I thought it was standard for Gina to win)
its a bug ... you can only use the console at the moment so she can win :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: RCDL

omidah

Apr 2, 2022
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
I downloaded the save files and started the game. When I play the episode 9, only the conversation between Jacob and Tommy is shown to me, and after the conversation ends, the episode ends!!!. what should I do?

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Good choice of a perk. satisfy the orange background guys first
Since beer doesn't need cups, just try to go on a 9x9 pattern around a person to see who will connect
Fuck! I forgot I have mods on.
If you're strapped for money probably go for the ones with the minimum requirements, get as many green dots as you can especially the orange background dudes

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I’m not calling out anyone specific, as I am very aware that the mansion layout can be confusing and hard to navigate to find things.

but after reading so many posts I think I understand why the NPC followers in God of War Ragnarok yell out the answers to the puzzles almost immediately :KEK:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think to a lot of people, the party didn’t FEEL big though.

We spend most of our gameplay running in circles through the same corridors and rooms over and over. There doesn’t seem to be an obvious logical path that the party is following; no steady build up of scenes and events that lead to a huge crescendo as the party ends. This is coupled with the way the gameplay is broken up by the narrative flashbacks and little bits in the present to make the party feel very disconnected. It feels like we are just going through a list of things to do instead of actually experiencing the party in a more organic way. And then at last the party is just over all of a sudden and players aren’t sure what to make of whatever they just went through.

and if we accept what you say is truth and it’s a psychological response because it wasn’t what people expected, then DPC should have been MUCH more specific in his updates about what this episode was actually gonna entail. He could have warned people it was 80% sandbox free roam weeks/months ago. Then we might have all been better “prepared” for what we were gonna get our hands on. And btw, his last minute extra hyping of this episode didn’t do him any favors either. So IMO even if it is a psychological problem, it is still DPC that should take the brunt of the blame here. Not fans/customers who have been waiting a year IRL to play again
I don't think he will take the blame because part of the F95 audience didn't like the update.
I don’t know how things are going on Discord, maybe if there are subscribers here, let them tell us what the reaction to Episode 9 is.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
if someone make a mod for game will the save still be an issue
It's almost always an issue, every update release has new anti-mod measures in place, so the only way to guarantee a trouble-free game on new release day is if you never use mods to your games. This assumes, of course, that there aren't actual bugs in the release.

Reactions: Tauro Thurius

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
i'm not seeing the key in the Cage(Haunted mansion), where is it i even turend of the effects and not seeing it ?

Edit:
Found it

Last edited:
Reactions: Kak13245

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Plot Hole Alert!

So it's a pretty major plot hole when Sage says she doesn't like Jill because she thinks Jill is Tybalt's lover. The problem is that there is pretty reasonable evidence that Sage/Tyballs knows this isn't true based on Rooster posts earlier in the game.

View attachment 2244380

Note this doesn't even include other Rooster posts where Tybalt is clearly being put down/rejected/ignored by Jill and Isabella, and while Sage or Tyballs does not appear in those tweet threads, in all likelihood Sage is stalking Tybalt's social media enough to have seen them. This is not even counting the fact that Sage most of all should be aware that her pathetic brother does not, in fact, have any girlfriend/lover, let alone Jill.
in general, the narrative does not consider what happens on rooster as real
otherwise everyone would have seen even MC post a picture of Bella in a bathing suit, or Derek flaunt the stolen trophy in Tybalt's room
what happens on rooster usually stays on rooster

it was a shallow and silly explanation to explain a dislike that if DPC had not wanted to tell us we would not have felt the need to understand why

Jill and Sage have so little in common that it wouldn't have surprised anyone that they barely dated in college

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes