Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
I am sorry but by modded you mean the cheats or gallery unlocker of previous versions? What do i need to here? Replay the game from start?
I have the same problem, what I did was check the season 3 save file folder (in renpy and game folder), remove all season 2 save/persistent, replace it with new fresh save file from post 1, import then everything running without problem.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
So I need to replay the game again? Also by modded you obviously mean that its cause of the previous gallery unlocker? What do I need to do here?
If you'd like to have every little detail to your liking. Yes you should start again.
But if you're ok with someones save modded/unmodded, go for that, but don't expect the save to have the same decisions as your original. Your name can be changed easily via the phone

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's not the content itself annoyed me .... when people waited for so long 4 an update they have certain expecations like plot advancing , characters development , etc ; and this ep falls short on both of them XD
It's not the content itself annoyed me .... when people waited for so long 4 an update they have certain expecations like plot advancing , characters development , etc ; and this ep falls short on both of them XD
My position is this: this episode is not what many wanted. People were waiting for the continuation of the story and answers to many questions after a long break. But this episode is different. This is the reason for so many dissatisfied people. But this is just a psychological moment, people react this way because they expected something else.
But I think Episode 9 is good because it's everything Being a DIK is in the first place. Parties, humor, sex, pranks, college life.
This is most likely the reason why I highly appreciated Episode 9. I enjoy playing different things.
By the way, I often remember the comments in the thread, in which people said that it would be nice to have a huge party that would surpass all the others. It worked out. It was the coolest party so far, but I will add a drop of criticism. MC could do more crazy things.
But I have to say that some people overreact and get frustrated. Being such sensitive snowflakes is not cool.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
I have the same problem, what I did was check the season 3 save file folder (in renpy and game folder), remove all season 2 save/persistent, replace it with new fresh save file from post 1, import then everything running without problem.
Ok so i deleted the file from save file folder just in case from S3, had only 1 folder of "Persistent", so now i need to import a new save from S1-2 and check it out?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Wouldnt I have a problem again with clean start? I mean the version/files already have the gallery unlocker/cheats.
Just go bacj to the first fucking post in this thread, open Extras, and download the Modded Saves fix.

jfc, every single update, hundreds of people don't read.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Plot Hole Alert!

So it's a pretty major plot whole when Sage says she doesn't like Jill because she thinks Jill is Tybalt's lover. The problem is that there is pretty reasonable evidence that Sage/Tyballs knows this isn't true based on Rooster posts earlier in the game.

View attachment 2244380

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note this doesn't even include other Rooster posts where Tybalt is clearly being put down/rejected/ignored by Jill and Isabella, and while Sage or Tyballs does not appear in those tweet threads, in all likelihood Sage is stalking Tybalt's social media enough to have seen them. This is not even counting the fact that Sage most of all should be aware that her pathetic brother does not, in fact, have any girlfriend/lover, let alone Jill.
That is indeed a valid point!!! Either Sage is pretending(or not which is a plot flaw indeed)although i am not currentlly on JILL's path ,to see that Sage is not nice to jill is a bit sad to say the least XD

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Just go bacj to the first fucking post in this thread, open Extras, and download the Modded Saves fix.

jfc, every single update, hundreds of people don't read.
you know how it is. He's a newbie, probably have horny tunnel vision.
I mean he said he used a gallery unlock mod, all the blood went to the dick.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
OK, I have now played through this episode on all major paths (four LI paths, plus my Massive DiK path). My thoughts (SPOILERS AHEAD, BE WARNED):

TLDR version: there's stuff to like here, some of it a lot, but it's found within a deeply flawed episode.

Firstly, I don't dislike the Episode the way a lot of people do, despite the fact that I agree with just about everything they are complaining about. Yes, there's basically no forward story momentum, the entire episode is one huge Free Roam and can be rather tiresome as such (particularly on subsequent playthroughs), and the pacing is wonky as hell. It's also hugely disappointing how things that were built up as being big, potentially life altering events -- like the pregnancy or the sure-to-be-uncomfortable evening at the Burke's -- ended up being absolutely nothing. Your decisions have startlingly little impact on the dinner, which never delivers on any of the potential sources of high drama it could/should have, and the pregnancy was just cheap, a cliffhanger for the sake of a cliffhanger and nothing more.

All that said, this episode also contains some of the most genuine and sincere character moments between MC and his chosen girl(s) we've seen yet in the game. I was actually impressed with how reinvested I felt in most of their relationships after the time they each get to spend together. It's there in some subtle interactions, but also in bigger ones like anytime you tell an LI they are your one and only, or whenever you had to tell another they weren't. There were some good emotional beats in there that really reminded me why I like these characters in the first place, and I like that some of them got mini-cliffhangers that didn't need to be earth shaking, just some mild bumps in the near future road.

Also, it seems everyone love the party planning minigame, and I do to. I can't explain it, but yeah, it's surprisingly fun. I do echo those who are concerned that BaDiK might become a series of episodes just like this one, centered on free roam parties as the dominant portion of the episodes. I hope that's not the case, because I much prefer that sort of thing in moderation (having so much stuff going on, with so many characters, in such a large free roam makes it very difficult at times to find the specific person or event trigger you need to move forward).

All in all, I can't argue with anyone who thinks this is one of the weaker episodes so far, because I totally see why they feel that way and even share much of their sentiment, but after several chapters of emotional wheel-spinning this finally gave me a connection back to these characters. The episode is very flawed, yes, but for me at least it delivered something I very much needed from it at the best possible time.

THAT SAID (mini-rant incoming)...

You know what the actual thing that bothered me the most was, once I had a chance to think it over? The very first part of the episode. We get a bunch of shots teasing something related to Christmas, each of them animated with zooming in and panning around. Then we get a brief conversation between Tommy and Jacob, followed by another series of shots showing all the Halloween decor, again each of them animated, zooming and panning. These two sections combined are nearly two minutes long if you let them play all the way through.

So why did that bother me? Because it's pointless showiness that adds nothing but undoubtedly took a really long time to do (I'm sure others who know more about animation can give you a better idea how much time it may have taken). It's no better than a series of simple static images would be for something so inconsequential, everyone is skipping it after their first playthrough anyway, and your fans are ripping their hair out waiting. I'm generally of the opinion that DPC should take however much time he needs to execute his vision, but this is a blatant waste of development time and resources that added literally NOTHING.

Mini-rant over. Now let's get back to the important things like holy shit what/who is that sack-wearing thing at the bottom of the main stairs during the blackout (the next screen after you run into Tommy)? Is that person visible in any other shot in this episode? Because I don't think they are and that makes it creepier.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
you know how it is. He's a newbie, probably have horny tunnel vision.
I mean he said he used a gallery unlock mod, all the blood went to the dick.
When you follow 1-2 paths of the game you obviously dont get the rest of the scenes, idk how many paths you go on but seems your blood went all around

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Anyone have a pic of the fyll season 3 gallery? I cant figure out how to un lock the last one the gall unlock in extras doesnt work for me

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
My position is this: this episode is not what many wanted. People were waiting for the continuation of the story and answers to many questions after a long break. But this episode is different. This is the reason for so many dissatisfied people. But this is just a psychological moment, people react this way because they expected something else.
But I think Episode 9 is good because it's everything Being a DIK is in the first place. Parties, humor, sex, pranks, college life.
This is most likely the reason why I highly appreciated Episode 9. I enjoy playing different things.
By the way, I often remember the comments in the thread, in which people said that it would be nice to have a huge party that would surpass all the others. It worked out. It was the coolest party so far, but I will add a drop of criticism. MC could do more crazy things.
But I have to say that some people overreact and get frustrated. Being such sensitive snowflakes is not cool.
I think to a lot of people, the party didn’t FEEL big though.

We spend most of our gameplay running in circles through the same corridors and rooms over and over. There doesn’t seem to be an obvious logical path that the party is following; no steady build up of scenes and events that lead to a huge crescendo as the party ends. This is coupled with the way the gameplay is broken up by the narrative flashbacks and little bits in the present to make the party feel very disconnected. It feels like we are just going through a list of things to do instead of actually experiencing the party in a more organic way. And then at last the party is just over all of a sudden and players aren’t sure what to make of whatever they just went through.

and if we accept what you say is truth and it’s a psychological response because it wasn’t what people expected, then DPC should have been MUCH more specific in his updates about what this episode was actually gonna entail. He could have warned people it was 80% sandbox free roam weeks/months ago. Then we might have all been better “prepared” for what we were gonna get our hands on. And btw, his last minute extra hyping of this episode didn’t do him any favors either. So IMO even if it is a psychological problem, it is still DPC that should take the brunt of the blame here. Not fans/customers who have been waiting a year IRL to play again

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes