Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not going to lie. If my girlfriend surprised me at a Halloween party in a silly banana outfit, I'd get a kick out of it and it would make my night. When everyone at the party is expecting sexy cop or sexy nurse, BOOM! I get the sexy banana.

If Jill hadn't already solidified herself as #1 for me, the banana suit definite did the trick! :ROFLMAO: It's my kind of humor.
This is really not my type, I would not want my girlfriend to look stupid and ridiculous.
Making a humorous costume is okay, but make it really funny. For example, Riona's costume is sexy, but also funny. Feline good tonight? :LOL:
But ... a sense of humor is subjective.

sariking1907

Jan 22, 2020
I don't think it's a bad episode as the majority say but considering the development time I would have expected more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I have to echo some of the concerns pointed out here, a lot of things in this game are still great... but it is starting to feel like a chore to play it with all the freeroam and a lot of routes that would require a ton of replays... Just checking the scenes in gallery usually is a shit experience too.

Reactions: Don Sucio

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Also consider the fact that this was a Halloween themed episode i guess next update will be a Christmas one....hope so at least

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I've found a new variable named "tc". Seems the game tracks if MC make moves on other girls in the LI branches.

You get +1 tc point if you kiss Camilla, grabs Sarah's and Melanie's asses when they're arrived, enjoys the mouth shot with Becky or Tiffani in the drinking game too much, greets Tiffani's pussy, place your hand gently on Bianca's ass, tells Josy you're thinking a bit from time to time, answers with "Yes" when Sage asked if he is disappointed while the photoshoot, makes a sexy pose with Sage (no point if you're on Sage's branch), grabs Sarah's and Melanie's asses when looking for the best costume, grabs Lily's ass, tells Lily you like her titties, makes a move on Heather and says Sandy you can maybe make out in the club.

You can get +2 tc points if you grab Bianca's ass, tells Josy you're thinking about her all the time, makes out with Riona in the movie room and touches Sarah's and Mel's titties when looking for the best costume.

I've no clue what "tc" stands for and I can't find any outcome but it surely will come in future episodes. Maybe "tc" is a "truth counter" or something like that.

tc.png

Last edited:

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Even after patching the latest episode, the rewards section from the main menu still errors out trying to enter it. Is this happening to anyone else?

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't think this update is that bad. I like it. ;)
Just finished solo routes: Jill, Bella, and M&J. So far. I love it. I know it's not a harem game and I'm not complaining like the others. I don't play manwhore route anymore because it's bad. + I don't have any problems with the game because of it.

The only thing i didn't like about this update is the fucking free roams... It is too much. It's tiring.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I don't think it's a bad episode as the majority say but considering the development time I would have expected more.

ngl, I was content with avoiding the apocalyptic fallout of dating both Jill and Bella, but because DPC is a crafty fucker when it comes to cliffhangers, I find myself wanting to make a heartbreaker save... Even though it means making mah best girl cry.

I'm not reading this as a potential for Jill+Bella throuple (though who knows. DPC might throw in a scene someday for the sake of fanservice). Between her not cutting up the picture and the the kiss in the park (which only happens if MC says he only picked Bella because he couldn't choose both of them), I'm reading this as Jill making the decision to compete for MC. She's not ready to give up on him just yet, and that's a spunk that we haven't really seen out of Jill yet. Though it will probably kill whatever hope is left between Bella and Jill's friendship.

If that's the direction this takes, then it's worth making a save for just to see where it goes.

Reactions: 71211

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I love these holier than thou attitudes. It makes me laugh. The smart ones are the ones who only pay for completed games.
THat is what I have been saying most of times. I only get what appears on steam. And I even wait to see if I get a discount. I mean, gamer spend money in games when theu know they will actually have fun, not on promises of having fun.
Apparently you can't say anything, because some people think you can only voice your opinion if you are a patreon, but even if you are and criticize you get censored, not only by the holier than thou, but by the mastermind behind the game aswell.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes