FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I've found a new variable named "tc". Seems the game tracks if MC make moves on other girls in the LI branches.

You get +1 tc point if you kiss Camilla, grabs Sarah's and Melanie's asses when they're arrived, enjoys the mouth shot with Becky or Tiffani in the drinking game too much, greets Tiffani's pussy, place your hand gently on Bianca's ass, tells Josy you're thinking a bit from time to time, answers with "Yes" when Sage asked if he is disappointed while the photoshoot, makes a sexy pose with Sage (no point if you're on Sage's branch), grabs Sarah's and Melanie's asses when looking for the best costume, grabs Lily's ass, tells Lily you like her titties, makes a move on Heather and says Sandy you can maybe make out in the club.

You can get +2 tc points if you grab Bianca's ass, tells Josy you're thinking about her all the time, makes out with Riona in the movie room and touches Sarah's and Mel's titties when looking for the best costume.

I've no clue what "tc" stands for and I can't find any outcome but it surely will come in future episodes. Maybe "tc" is a "truth counter" or something like that.

View attachment 2246359
Probably "tc = TheCheater" cuz this only happens if protag (player) picked one of the main LIs at the end of S2E8 so protag (player) will get these points and when the time comes if protag (player) have too much it will most likely trigger karmic NTR :KEK:

DPC be like: You think the AL housefire was nasty? Just wait and see what i have for BaDIK :KEK:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
THat is what I have been saying most of times. I only get what appears on steam. And I even wait to see if I get a discount. I mean, gamer spend money in games when theu know they will actually have fun, not on promises of having fun.
Apparently you can't say anything, because some people think you can only voice your opinion if you are a patreon, but even if you are and criticize you get censored, not only by the holier than thou, but by the mastermind behind the game aswell.
Exactly! I get them on Steam too. I do it on a different account. I don't agree with Pateron's model. I want to buy a complete game when I spend my money. I am not going to pay for an incomplete AAA. I am certainly not going to pay for an incomplete AVN. It gives no incentive for a dev to complete a game. Look how many poor saps subbed on Patreon only for a dev to milk and even abandon a game. Just look at AOA as the latest example.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou

bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
Can I get some clarity on what files I need to get up to date. Last I played was around .8.1, though I grabbed the interlude when it came out to.

What file do I need to finish the content between .8.1 and .8.3? Or at least to patch .8.1 to .8.3? ( BeingADIK-0.8.3-pc-lin-patch .zip?)

Then do I just move on to the interlude, importing saves over to it? (BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc-lin-patch .zip?)

And then to start season 3 do I need BeingADIK-0.9.1-pc .zip ?

And these are all separate install locations/folders right?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You are a Monster :mad: , and I have no shame to admit it that I hope something horrible happenes to you, but In the end of the books You Die Anyway:p. and you deserve nothing less:mad:
It's okay, it was doomed version of BaDIK multiverse. That's my canon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
I really liked the episode it was really fun to play with my saves with each girl, i will do it again with the walkthrough when gets out.

but im just going to say it, i was really dissapointed with 2 characters this episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the new party songs are so good i was really happy with that too

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Promised Feature Update

To my buddy Ilhares and all you other fellow "Carolyn" fans:
As requested and promised, please behold the SanchoMod Carolyn cheat:
Yes, all other in-game characters will refer to her by the altered name as well.
Completely seamless, completely optional, completely resetable, anytime on-the-fly as desired.
You knew I'd do it, and now it is done (pending me finishing this damn Ep9 update).

(sings in a shitty Neil Diamond voice) Sweeeeet Carolynnnn... bom, bom, bom....

You're welcome.
SanchoMod

Just an FYI (since SanchoMod was pulled from the VN's OP yet again (yes again)) I'm posting periodic progress updates with contextual information and pics in the mod's thread found here. Figured I'd at least let folks know it's a thing since there's no other way for new folks to know about it by going to the VN's thread OP.

For those that don't care, I get it, but this is information for others to be aware that there is a choice, and the choice belongs to all site members imho. Regards.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Loved it. The amount of work put into every scene. The small details. The lighting. The positioning. All goals something I strive to achieve. Nothing makes me want to fast-forward a couple of months to enjoy the next part as much as this game :giggle:

Gotta say, there's some parts of this that made me squint as hard as some Game of Thrones scenes from season 8, but it was all in good humor.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
My guess is number of "Times [mc] Cheated" on his LI...
I am not so sure if it stands for "Time Cheated" It's slightly weird.
I was curious. I checked the console. You gain a TC point if you tell Josy I think about you from time to time. You do not receive a TC point if you kiss Jill on the Bella path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes