DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I am not so sure if it stands for "Time Cheated" It's slightly weird.
I was curious. I checked the console. You gain a TC point if you tell Josy I think about you from time to time. You do not receive a TC point if you kiss Jill on the Bella path.
Perhaps the Bella/Jill throuple will become a reality. I highly doubt it but it's true that Jill behaves differently in this particular case...
Or perhaps it's just DPC and his red herrings to fuck with us. We'll find out in a couple of years when this plotline actually starts to advance.

Reactions: Redd23

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Perhaps the Bella/Jill throuple will become a reality. I highly doubt it but it's true that Jill behaves differently in this particular case...
Or perhaps it's just DPC and his red herrings to fuck with us. We'll find out in a couple of years when this plotline actually starts to advance.
Jill is too proper to go for a throuple, even with Bella. Rather than an inclusive poly relationship, I only see this becoming a toxic wedge between close friends. What would be the point of duplicate throuple paths? DPC is doing this to provide a foil to Josy/Maya.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The whole these of this episode was temptation. Just like when your in a relationship IRL, sometimes all you can see is what you can no longer have.

DPC KNOWS KRJ and Sally are huge obsessions for a lot of the fan base. That's why they're getting thrown in our face. And all that teasing is only going to make it harder when you get your one and only shot with them later on. Do you stay faithful? Or cheat and pray you LI nrver discovers what you did?

For me, KRJ is about as addictive as heroin, and Sally gets hotter than the sun every time she disses me or shoots me that look, soool every one of my runthroughs is potentially going to be ruined.

I doubt either girl gets a full ending though. Shame. I'd play a spinoff game where I just ruthlessly pursue these two for ten episodes and then shoot me down again and again.....
The joke on you, my mc is not in a relationship with anyone so no need to worry about being faithful or whatever. But even if he was I will give up everything to be with KRJ or Sally. I love the love/hate interaction between them and the mc. The way these two despite me just make me want them more. Its so refreshing compared to other LI who just fall for you left and right.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The joke on you, my mc is not in a relationship with anyone so no need to worry about being faithful or whatever. But even if he was I will give up everything to be with KRJ or Sally. I love the love/hate interaction between them and the mc. The way these two despite me just make me want them more. Its so refreshing compared to other LI who just fall for you left and right.
KRJ and Sally are not the same alignment though. KRJ might be a CHICK-only 'others' option, while Sally is more likely to be DIK-only. Maybe a super-secret NEUTRAL-only threesome?

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and NukaCola

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Jill is too proper to go for a throuple, even with Bella. Rather than an inclusive poly relationship, I only see this becoming a toxic wedge between close friends. What would be the point of duplicate throuple paths? DPC is doing this to provide a foil to Josy/Maya.
In that scenario, Jill does not tear up MC's photo during the epilogue. Who knows, maybe you cheat on Bella with Jill?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkKiller
May 9, 2021
Don’t get the Sage path hate. She’s very much in character - remember, this is a girl who thought that being fuckbuddies with the MC was perfectly fine even though she was technically with Chad still. There aren’t ‘two Sages’, but rather, there’s the slutty aspect of Sage’s personality and then there’s the loving aspect of her personality - as she says on the dance floor if the MC kisses her “How can you make me feel fuzzy and horny at the same time?”

I think the main issue comes from how the player playing the game reacts to a sexually liberated girl like Sage, rather than the character itself. Sage communicates her love for the MC through sex - the more she loves someone, the more kinky she becomes. This probably comes from seeing how her adoptive parents act when it comes to sex - Jade and Stephen obviously don’t fuck all that often, if at all, and it’s clear that their marriage is loveless as well. When Sage says she wants threesomes and to trust her with how kinky things get, she is really saying “Let me show you how much I love you by giving you everything a man could ever want.”

Even at the end, when the MC is like “Oh you don’t have to do the walk of shame”, Sage says that she wants to do it. Because to her, it’s not a walk of shame…she is PROUD that they fucked, and tells the other DIKs that they will keep fucking, so their stupid song doesn’t apply to her. She even goes as far as to tell them that they will be fucking other girls…sort of like a ‘fuck you’ to all the DIKs who were too afraid of Chad to pursue her the way the MC did.

Episode 9 reinforced to me that Sage is by far the best girl. If you want a sexually repressed simp, there’s plenty of other options.

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Btw did this episode have anti-mod/cheat checks? Because I played with modded saves, and to my surprise, I didn't get any issues.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
In that scenario, Jill does not tear up MC's photo during the epilogue. Who knows, maybe you cheat on Bella with Jill?
I don't think that'll be a Bella+Jill throuple, but I do think it suggests that Jill isn't quite ready to give up on MC yet. Considering that she only tries to kiss him in the park when he says he chose Bella only because "I couldn't choose both of you", I think if MC kisses her back that sets her on a competition path. She's going to try to win MC back from Bella, and it's going to be fucking fireworks between the two of them.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I don't think that'll be a Bella+Jill throuple, but I do think it suggests that Jill isn't quite ready to give up on MC yet. Considering that she only tries to kiss him in the park when he says he chose Bella only because "I couldn't choose both of you", I think if MC kisses her back that sets her on a competition path. She's going to try to win MC back from Bella, and it's going to be fucking fireworks between the two of them.
That's exactly what I think is going to happen. I hope this is going to lead to fantastic drama!!!!

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
dose season 3 have 1 & 2 ? getting low on disk space and dont need extra copys of the same file if 3 has 1 & 2 built in

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
So partly because I was bored and partly because it's possible that DPC will make it so whoever wins the contest matters at some point, I came up with a list of all the possible costume party winners.

Sage nominates Leon no matter what, so if you choose him as one of your initial three you can't actually nominate him. If you're on Isabella's path, Quinn nominates her, otherwise she nominates Kylie. If you're on Jill's path, you can nominate her. I'm not 100% sure what exactly lets you nominate Josy and Maya: you can when you're on their path, I have a Neutral non-FB Sage save where I can, and I have a full Dik Others path where I can. I have a few other saves where I can't nominate them. My best guess is that you can nominate them if you're on their path, or if you never tried for the Throuple in the first place, but I'm not sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I wonder why DPC let us chose between Tiffiny and Beth and not Gina like Gina was off limits to MC? Also, I lost the body shots contest... I liked the whole Leon story. Lots of people don' t seem to like it but it adds personality to the least notable character in the DIKs. To me Leon always seemed like a background character. Also, I would let Jacob bang Zoey my MC doesn't mind.
My guess is that girls been seen doing stuff with other men are off-limits, so Gina and Beth, for example.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ..........t

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So partly because I was bored and partly because it's possible that DPC will make it so whoever wins the contest matters at some point, I came up with a list of all the possible costume party winners.

Sage nominates Leon no matter what, so if you choose him as one of your initial three you can't actually nominate him. If you're on Isabella's path, Quinn nominates her, otherwise she nominates Kylie. If you're on Jill's path, you can nominate her. I'm not 100% sure what exactly lets you nominate Josy and Maya: you can when you're on their path, I have a Neutral non-FB Sage save where I can, and I have a full Dik Others path where I can. I have a few other saves where I can't nominate them. My best guess is that you can nominate them if you're on their path, or if you never tried for the Throuple in the first place, but I'm not sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can just nominated jill if she is your girlfriend right?

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes