FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I just did another playthrough that I didn't sleep with Sage's mother. I mainly did the Sage love path. But I still find it odd that he acts all bothered by the fact that Sage's mother is his teacher and that her brother was the guy he smashed his teeth during tennis.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Tried the new update but for me it goes into an endless loop when you complete all the tasks for the halloween party. I'm on the DIK path and stayed with Bella in the previous game.

Reactions: hath258

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Have you actually tested it? Because in the game script it appears that if you aren't on the "others" branch then you don't get the three choices screen, but only two options, "Maybe some other day" and "Refuse".

I certainly didn't get the three options on my Neutral M&J run.
I just tested it repeatedly and couldn't replicate it. I would have sworn blind it happened, but since I can't replicate it I must be mistaken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The amount of effort needed to set up that ending is impressive, I have to say. I will never, ever bother doing the entire game over again to set it up, but it is impressive.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

maroek

Jan 18, 2018
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

I tried my best to follow every step. I believe I did a good job except Persistent folder and Transfer Data. First of all, Persistent is some kinda file but without any extensions. Hence I can't put Transfer Data in it or what not.
The game still starts. I can still find Ep.9 Start Saves but no Import Saves. I can load the start saves. They all start without a glitch until there's an exact point where the Jacob is talking it crashes completely.
Can you help me correct whatever the mistake I've done / I'm doing?

P.S. I deleted the god damn earlier episodes without reading that Ep.9 was a stand alone built. I somehow still see my three import saves and same thing happens with them as well.
P.S. I currently have a clean, compressed game.

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Was the sex tape of Jade even mentioned in this episode if you showed it to Derek in the previous episodes?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So, im done with the episode now... still miss some gallery stuff (not scenes there i have them all but special renders, dont now where they are, dont care... will complete them when the official wlakthorugh is out)

I already said my opinion on the peisode, i was disappointed. VERY. Its the weakest episode of the game to me.

I said that after playing two playthroughs, one with J&M and one with Jill...

Now i played 7 playthroughs to get all the scenes. i had 16 after season 2, but now i scratched 9, cause those doesnt matter anymore... a lot of "experimenting" went down the drain with EP9, a neutral path is pretty much a waste of time, and even a "faithful" playthrough no matter what girl, is pretty much a waste of time too... only thing you get out of it, you dont have to break up later with the other girls you dated, so... fuck that, go for as many girls as you want early on. After ep9 it doesnt matter anymore, not really any consequences at all, you just have to pick one in ep 8 and thats it... or go for the others... to be frank, 5 playthroughs should be enough to see everything, i went for 7 and will stay with them. I hoped it would be different, with a lot of little consequences here and there considering your actions, but overall it isnt that way... DPC decided to just "restart" the game pretty much based on one of the 5 paths you can choose after ep 8. Everything else doesnt really matter (except jade)... which is sad.

And now, after i pretty much saw everything... the disappointment is really big i have to say... especially considered the wait. We had to wait two extra months ONLY for animations... and you now what? They pretty much suck ass. The sexscenes? MOSTLY pretty boring. Nothing we didnt see before. Animations are not better than before for them too... DPC just made TONs of unnecessary animations, like a little scene out of an horror movie and such... i wouldnt miss them if they werent there. three preps running to the party... animated, what for? Vinnie came to the house... animated, for what? And so on and on and on... IF you make such animations, make them at least somewhat useful? Like maybe a little dance animation, i mean its a party afterall where you dance a lot? But no... we see people "running" all the time. yay... 2 months waiting to see some unimportant people walk around... yippie.

In the past DPC did some animations outside of sex scenes too... like a training MC, Quinn putting makeup on, the HOTs trying there outfits and such... these were really nice and a plus to the game... but just seeing some random people walk around? Ugh... waste of time really... we could have played in the first november week already or late october without them. And DPC went overboard with sexanimations too... i dont need so many animations for the same movement we already had in most other sexscenes before...

Counting the renders with over 5000 and animations with over 300, it was the biggest episode... nah it was not, it felt like the shortest of them all. Cause nearly everything played in the same location in a free roam. And overall the party didnt felt that much "bigger" than the dorm or HOT party... just a little bit. So he could have done it that way too and used 3500 other renders out of the 5000 for REALLY good and important sutff to get the story going and what not.

I might be a little harsh here, but overall EP9 was nothing more than a filler episode, which took more time in development than every other episode so far... And annoying too, but i mentioned that before... the party was not really fun, and felt most of the time like a chore, but so did for the MC i guess. He didnt even get drunk or had fun with derek or other people... most of the time it was really boring to watch, and that is something new about being a dik. Cause DPC managed to make game either fun, dramatic, emotional or something else all the time... not so this time... emotions? nearly none, well you get some heartbreaking scenes if you have a chick-manwhore playthorughs and have to break up with Jill or J&M but thats it... rest is forgetable. EP8 was a nonstop emotional rollercoaster. EP9 felt more like a ride through a one way street where you only can drive in walking speed.

And we didnt get anything new big to speculate about, only the hidden cam at the end. But that the dik house is bugged is nothing new, some pictures the alphas got where obviously taken with some hidden cam, and i doesnt make any sense that derek NOW found the cam... fuck, the whole mansion was ruined, and renovated ofer several weeks... and only NOW derek noticed that thing? Doesnt make any sense at all... or is DPC really trying to make me believe that the cam is only installed recently? It had to be there all the time since the DIKs was established, in several rooms too... though, if i renovate my room, i would notice a strange looking smoke detector i never placed. Other than that not really much important was revealed either... Arieth is pregnant, yeah... well... who cares. We learned that Tybalt is indeed adopted... and again, who cares? It doesnt make any difference. Maya didnt get the sholarship... who thaught otherwise? Of course she didnt get it. Other than that, NOTHING happened there... i mean EP8 ended with a huge "fuck fuck fuck fuck" and what do we get afterwards? A fucking "yawn" not really more. Best thing in that scene... if you went full hostile against tybalt he was complaining non stop "he pounched me, he egged me, he made a dick pic, he hit my teeth out" and Jade was only thinking about MCs dick... that was funny, but more or less the only real funny scene the whole episode.

Yeah i rant a bit here, cause iam really disappointed, and somewhat angry too, DPC advertised it as the bggest episode, that every branch felt SOOOO different and what not, i didnt get that feeling, and as i see it, most people didnt. And i paid the 27$ bucks for it... it wasnt worth it, not one bit.

DPCs artwork is top notch quality, both in looks and technical... no doubt about it. But we waited more than 9 months that the game goes on, and it felt like i didnt go on... it felt like a standing still episode.

Nothing new to speculate about either... so iam out of here a while til the next episode, hopefully DPC get more things done there, he doesnt even need more than 500 renders to get more shit done like he did with the 5000 for this episode.

Gah yeah iam angry now after this rant... not only disappointed.

Last edited:

hath258

Apr 30, 2021
[引用=“库马克,帖子:9641521,成员:226857”]
尝试了新的更新,但对我来说,当您完成万圣节派对的所有任务时,它会进入无休止的循环。我在DIK的道路上,在上一场比赛中和贝拉在一起。
[/引用]我也是

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Ok after playing all the routes. Jills gotta be the worst hands down. Like if youre into the shy girl becoming more open feels like you get more bang for your buck with maya. She gets so cute scenes but her route feels the least fun . Like who wants in their route to have a scene dedicated to safe sex . Also seems like her her sex scenes youre getting the most boring ones too like she has no kink or selling point to make them hot but the fact she awkward about sex which is a shortlived novelty.

Reactions: bolsiita and shazba

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
So, im done with the episode now... still miss some gallery stuff (not scenes there i have them all but special renders, dont now where they are, dont care... will complete them when the official wlakthorugh is out)

I already said my opinion on the peisode, i was disappointed. VERY. Its the weakest episode of the game to me.

Now i played 7 playthroughs to get all the scenes. i had 16 after season 2, but now i scratched 9, cause those doesnt matter anymore... a lot of "experimenting" went down the drain with EP9, a neutral path is pretty much a waste of time, and even a "faithful" playthrough no matter what girl, is pretty much a waste of time too... only thing you get out of it, you dont have to break up later with the other girls you dated, so... fuck that, go for as many girls as you want early on. After ep9 it doesnt matter anymore, not really any consequences at all, you just have to pick one in ep 8 and thats it... or go for the others... to be frank, 5 playthroughs should be enough to see everything, i went for 7 and will stay with them. I hoped it would be different, with a lot of little consequences here and there considering your actions, but overall it isnt that way... DPC decided to just "restart" the game pretty much based on one of the 5 paths you can choose after ep 8. Everything else doesnt really matter (except jade)... which is sad.

And now, after i pretty much saw everything... the disappointment is really big i have to say... especially considered the wait. We had to wait two extra months ONLY for animations... and you now what? They pretty much suck ass. The sexscenes? MOSTLY pretty boring. Nothing we didnt see before. Animations are not better than before for them too... DPC just made TONs of unnecessary animations, like a little scene out of an horror movie and such... i wouldnt miss them if they werent there. three preps running to the party... animated, what for? Vinnie came to the house... animated, for what? And so on and on and on... IF you make such animations, make them at least somewhat useful? Like maybe a little dance animation, i mean its a party afterall where you dance a lot? But no... we see people "running" all the time. yay... 2 months waiting to see some unimportant people walk around... yippie.

In the past DPC did some animations outside of sex scenes too... like a training MC, Quinn putting makeup on, the HOTs trying there outfits and such... these were really nice and a plus to the game... but just seeing some random people walk around? Ugh... waste of time really... we could have played in the first november week already or late october without them. And DPC went overboard with sexanimations too... i dont need so many animations for the same movement we already had in most other sexscenes before...

Counting the renders with over 5000 and animations with over 300, it was the biggest episode... nah it was not, it felt like the shortest of them all. Cause nearly everything played in the same location in a free roam. And overall the party didnt felt that much "bigger" than the dorm or HOT party... just a little bit. So he could have done it that way too and used 3500 other renders out of the 5000 for REALLY good and important sutff to get the story going and what not.

I might be a little harsh here, but overall EP9 was nothing more than a filler episode, which took more time in development than every other episode so far... And annoying too, but i mentioned that before... the party was not really fun, and felt most of the time like a chore, but so did for the MC i guess. He didnt even get drunk or had fun with derek or other people... most of the time it was really boring to watch, and that is something new about being a dik. Cause DPC managed to make game either fun, dramatic, emotional or something else all the time... not so this time... emotions? nearly none, well you get some heartbreaking scenes if you have a chick-manwhore playthorughs and have to break up with Jill or J&M but thats it... rest is forgetable. EP8 was a nonstop emotional rollercoaster. EP9 felt more like a ride through a one way street where you only can drive in walking speed.

And we didnt get anything new big to speculate about, only the hidden cam at the end. But that the dik house is bugged is nothing new, some pictures the alphas got where obviously taken with some hidden cam. And not really much important was revealed either... Arieth is pregnant, yeah... well... who cares. We learned that Tybalt is indeed adopted... and again, who cares? It doesnt make any difference. Maya didnt get the sholarship... who thaught otherwise? Of course she didnt get it. Other than that, NOTHING happened there... i mean EP8 ended with a huge "fuck fuck fuck fuck" and what do we get afterwards? A fucking "yawn" not really more. Best thing in that scene... if you went full hostile against tybalt he was complaining non stop "he pounched me, he egged me, he made a dick pic, he hit my teeth out" and Jade was only thinking about MCs dick... that was funny, but more or less the only real funny scene the whole episode.

Yeah i rant a bit here, cause iam really disappointed, and somewhat angry too, DPC advertised it as the bggest episode, that every branch felt SOOOO different and what not, i didnt get that feeling, and as i see it, most people didnt. And i paid the 27$ bucks for it... it wasnt worth it, not one bit.

DPCs artwork is top notch quality, both in looks and technical... no doubt about it. But we waited more than 9 months that the game goes on, and it felt like i didnt go on... it felt like a standing still episode.

Nothing new to speculate about either... so iam out of here a while til the next episode, hopefully DPC get more things done there, he doesnt even need more than 500 renders to get more shit done like he did with the 5000 for this episode.

Couldn't agree more, bud.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wonder if DPC deliberately chose Josy and Maya's costumes that way?:rolleyes::unsure:

"The Wings of Butterfly"

View attachment 2246169
I thought it was for the pun factor. Y'know, because they're gay; fairies.
Traitorous cunt :unsure:
The Cheat! (Strongbad reference)
Same, I installed the patched version (0.9.1) and the game still crashes here without any log to tell me what happened.

There's several of us with that same issue, at the same spot. Does anyone had a solution?
Yeah, you lazy fuckers need to go back to the first post (since you are all too fucking lazy to search) and download THE VERY OBVIOUSLY NAMED MOD THAT FIXES THIS ONE SINGLE FUCKING PROBLEM.

And after you've done that, remember it, so when the next episode comes out you won't be asking tge same fucking question again, all if which was caused by you using cheat modded saves in the first place.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
[引用=“库马克,帖子:9641521,成员:226857”]
尝试了新的更新,但对我来说,当您完成万圣节派对的所有任务时,它会进入无休止的循环。我在DIK的道路上,在上一场比赛中和贝拉在一起。
[/引用]我也是
yeah thats pretty much how i feel about the episode... what he said... or is he talking about something else?

All i read here "and for that we waited 9 months? fuck even the interlude was better"

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020

And we didnt get anything new big to speculate about, only the hidden cam at the end. But that the dik house is bugged is nothing new, some pictures the alphas got where obviously taken with some hidden cam, and i doesnt make any sense that derek NOW found the cam... fuck, the whole mansion was ruined, and renovated ofer several weeks... and only NOW derek noticed that thing? Doesnt make any sense at all... or is DPC really trying to make me believe that the cam is only installed recently? It had to be there all the time since the DIKs was established, in several rooms too... though, if i renovate my room, i would notice a strange looking smoke detector i never placed. Other than that not really much important was revealed either... Arieth is pregnant, yeah... well... who cares. We learned that Tybalt is indeed adopted... and again, who cares? It doesnt make any difference. Maya didnt get the sholarship... who thaught otherwise? Of course she didnt get it. Other than that, NOTHING happened there... i mean EP8 ended with a huge "fuck fuck fuck fuck" and what do we get afterwards? A fucking "yawn" not really more. Best thing in that scene... if you went full hostile against tybalt he was complaining non stop "he pounched me, he egged me, he made a dick pic, he hit my teeth out" and Jade was only thinking about MCs dick... that was funny, but more or less the only real funny scene the whole episode.

This. Top notch renders... maybe. Oceans is better but still good.

Reactions: soprano31

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
Don’t get the Sage path hate. She’s very much in character - remember, this is a girl who thought that being fuckbuddies with the MC was perfectly fine even though she was technically with Chad still. There aren’t ‘two Sages’, but rather, there’s the slutty aspect of Sage’s personality and then there’s the loving aspect of her personality - as she says on the dance floor if the MC kisses her “How can you make me feel fuzzy and horny at the same time?”

I think the main issue comes from how the player playing the game reacts to a sexually liberated girl like Sage, rather than the character itself. Sage communicates her love for the MC through sex - the more she loves someone, the more kinky she becomes. This probably comes from seeing how her adoptive parents act when it comes to sex - Jade and Stephen obviously don’t fuck all that often, if at all, and it’s clear that their marriage is loveless as well. When Sage says she wants threesomes and to trust her with how kinky things get, she is really saying “Let me show you how much I love you by giving you everything a man could ever want.”

Even at the end, when the MC is like “Oh you don’t have to do the walk of shame”, Sage says that she wants to do it. Because to her, it’s not a walk of shame…she is PROUD that they fucked, and tells the other DIKs that they will keep fucking, so their stupid song doesn’t apply to her. She even goes as far as to tell them that they will be fucking other girls…sort of like a ‘fuck you’ to all the DIKs who were too afraid of Chad to pursue her the way the MC did.

Episode 9 reinforced to me that Sage is by far the best girl. If you want a sexually repressed simp, there’s plenty of other options.
I 100% agree. I think that people might think that way because we are seeing the loving and caring side of Sage since the end of episode 5 (in the scene where you kiss her in the HOT's house), and this "sudden change of behavior" in this episode might have caught a lot of people by surprise. To me it's clear that DPC wants to show us that Sage has two "states of mind": the slutty one, that shows up especially during sex scenes and parties (EP 7 and 9), and the sweet one, that we witnessed in episodes 6, the first half of 7 and 8.
In this episode the kinky side is a lot more present, but there are still some cute stuff scattered throughout the episode, like the dance floor scene you mentioned, the small scene at the Burkes and even that botched sex scene when she stops what she is doing and actually tries to understand the MC's concerns and feelings (FB Sage would get pissed and leave the room without thinking twice).
In a way, Sage reminds me of Melissa from DPC's previous game. Both characters at the beginning of the story saw sex only as means of pleasure, and later, as the relation between them and the MCs grew stronger, it became a lot more intimate, but the kinky side was always part of them.
That balanced mix of personalities is what makes Sage's character so appealing to me, it never gets boring with her.
That's what lacks in Jill's character for example, she is a very sweet and wholesome girl but that's it, there's not much variety in her personality, and that makes a lot of interactions with her feel the same.
Of course, everyone has their tastes and there's nothing wrong with people that love Jill, she used to be my number 1 too. But now Sage owns my heart :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes