Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
I haven't done that run in full but I think Bella is keeping her feelings pretty under control for the most part. After the Blackout gets restored, there's a part on the Jill path where Jill, MC, Bella and friends are all hanging out on the patio. If you fooled around with Bella in CH7, she is hurt when Jill announces the relationship, but she's very subtle about it (the difference when she hugs MC is damn near imperceptible). She's clearly hurt though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah ok bet currently doing jill and ngl I diss agree with people saying its the best but I'm glad that they included this change even tho its minor but yea it's not worth playing it the path again

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Ah ok bet currently doing jill and ngl I diss agree with people saying its the best but I'm glad that they included this change even tho its minor but yea it's not worth playing it the path again
Yeah I haven't noticed any other flags pop up in my Jill playthrough but I might have missed them. It's very in-character for Bella though. She's the type to keep it all in.

I fuckin loved the Jill content. Got a kick out of Banana outfit. And she has like five unique branches now.

Reactions: Mootsin
Jan 18, 2022
The full run is the same as the screenshots. I think the biggest difference when romancing multiple main girls but choosing Jill is regarding M+J. Jill finds a distraught MC because he breaks the news to M+J at the end of the party. Jill will figure one of the girls the MC broke up with is Josy and feel guilty because they've become good friends.

Reactions: Jericho85

Remun

Dec 2, 2020
hey guys, i need your help. I don't know where I find that a vengeful spirit. I tried everything, but still nothing. Pls, help me :D

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

Any chance you got a "others path" save?

Aug 30, 2021
I am on android and I literally have them all as LIs due to the cheats, so can I use anything in the cheats to fix my situation with her? Perhaps change it for alone path during that scene?
Well then, there's your problem. DPC is notorious for adding things to fuck over cheat mods and all that. Plus you're on Droid, which is not the native platform, and the port is third party, something DPC also hates.

So there's two strikes against you. If you mod a game that's meant to be played in a certain order, shit is gonna break. Not sure how else to help you.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update

"Yo, Sancho, WTF is taking so long?"

Well, glad you asked. How about the mass amount of features being coded you won't find anywhere else?

For example:
Regards. I'm near the end of getting this done although it's near midnight in my timezone.

Last edited:

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
Ngl, the path I have been the LEAST invested in since the start of this game has been the Josy/Maya path... But GOD DAMN did they get the BEST of this episode! Josy in particular grew on me so much in this one. Her scenes in the store shopping for costumes were hilarious, and the scene when she's standing on her toes to look taller next to sage is absolutely adorable! This episode alone has bumped them up 2 spots in my list of routes. Looking forward to more of these two (Josy especially)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well my games borked i've tried every fix imaginable and still get the bella infinate loop
I had that problem too and I think it's because of the cheat mods I was using in the previous game. I tried one of the saves linked in the OP (similar path but without any cheats), and it worked fine. Maybe this version doesn't like it if you did some of the options in the cheat mod where you progress with both girls in situations where you would normally have to choose one.

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
guys im re doing the game from start,im at the end of season 7 but can't proceed to season 8 because the game always crash with and without cheat it always crash can anybody tell how to fix this? thanks in advance.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes