Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Here is a screenshot of my best party mini-game multiplier. It will grant a S-rank party.

Edit: Spelling

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't always have to select the Body Shots, Haunted Mansion and the CUM-petition. I chose the Beer Battle and Haunted Mansion with no CUM-petition and everyone still said I threw a great party. Also got the S rating. This might be more desirable if you're on any of the select women paths. Having the CUM-petition and body shots might be better for the others path.

45Colt

Sep 27, 2020
You don't always have to select the Body Shots, Haunted Mansion and the CUM-petition. I chose the Beer Battle and Haunted Mansion with no CUM-petition and still threw a great party getting the S rating.
Good to know.

I just figured I'd post one where I did all 3 since I figure those I've seen asking for guides or screenshots of the party mini game might be looking for one with more monetary constraints. Hell, if I took one beer off the table, I probably could have picked a perk other than Crowdfunding, which might have been possible with the no cups for beer perk.

Honestly, I like this mini game a lot more than the mansion repair mini game.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, you lazy fuckers need to go back to the first post (since you are all too fucking lazy to search) and download THE VERY OBVIOUSLY NAMED MOD THAT FIXES THIS ONE SINGLE FUCKING PROBLEM.

And after you've done that, remember it, so when the next episode comes out you won't be asking tge same fucking question again, all if which was caused by you using cheat modded saves in the first place.
Language please...

And thanks for the fucking answer

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What the hell was that line anyway, Riona wishing not the relationship to last, gee thanks for the support Riona lol
She's basically telling the MC she hopes he'll be free to fuck again, either for hook ups with her, or maybe something more serious. It's sweet, in a way :v

Zeruhhh

Oct 2, 2022
I'm in the same boat as you in the sense that I think I'll only be playing my main Bella save from now on. Although I didn't particularly enjoy it, I do appreciate the effort DPC made with the haunted mansion and planning mini-game, but the freeroams completely broke me, I was never a hater before but by the middle of this episode I felt like I was doing a chore...

After replaying Bella's scenes a couple of times now, I do like what DPC did with her, despite her being my favourite LI, I also realized that MC didn't look like he'd fit in with her at all even without taking the age gap into account, but man did DPC make it work in this episode in my opinion. MC now understands her better and her sense of humour, their back and forth felt really natural and I found it it funny, their relationship was done well and EP9 Isabella is completely different from EP1 Isabella, seeing her actually smile, laugh and be happy was wonderful to watch and I look forward to see how it evolves.

With this said, I also acknowledge the lack of progress in the story and my main fear became true, even with Jill confronting her, DPC still refuses to bring James into the conversation, it seems a bit absurd to me at this point... But I do understand why Jill is so angry and is avoiding her, Bella really broke her trust, even if MC only goes on one date with her, it was still Bella who incentivized it (in a CHICK route) to the point where she called Jill to the library to try and hook her up with him. The moment Bella involved herself with MC the secret wasn't only hers to keep and should've told Jill as soon as she realized she couldn't fight against her feelings.

Then there's the issue with Bella's route itself for me which is the drama that keeps piling on without none of the other issues she has, being dealt with, there's James, the teacher thing, the Jill thing and now there's also Nick finding out about them, it almost feels like the relationship is reaching a point of no return and Bella's life will be completely ruined... I'm curious to see how DPC will handle it.

But yeah, for the first time since I started playing this game I'm not actually excited for the next episode, I'll certainly play it, but I can't feel hyped after EP9's Bella ending was literally a repeat of EP8 and after DPC pulled that stunt with that bullshit intro which might not even come into play until the end of the season or even on season 4 only.
Wow... kudos to you, Internet stranger. You have my EXACT sentiment after finishing the episode and mulling over it for the last 2 days. I quite literally have adopted the same mindset as you and will only be playing my main Bella save going further into the series. It's a shame too because through all the fog, I can still see aspects that drew me into BaDIK in the first place. Echoing your thoughts, I too enjoyed Bella's character progression and the banter between her and MC becoming way less one-sided... however actual progression of the story has slowed to a halt. I understand that not everyone is invested in her story as players on her path but it feels like the Bella drama is snowballing with new things every episode and dragging on with no mention of these prior issues established. I suppose that's why it's called the Bumpy Road, but damn. We are going on Episode 10 with still little to no knowledge of her past. My biggest fear is that her subplot will be put on the back burner to the very later stages of the game and hopefully by then I won't be completely checked out (a very strong reality if massive free roams become the status quo - however that's 100% my opinion, some may like this format). And after slogging through 3 free roams, our reward is an exact repeat of EP8 Bella ending, save for maybe a different camera angle. At least in EP8 we got 2 different scenes back-to-back. And yet again I find myself agreeing with you in regards to the intro - which is something that could hold big implications if Bella is your chosen LI - however I find myself almost totally apathetic towards it, because, what's the point if it's going to take 3 or more years for an explanation? Or even worse than the wait, the Christmas cutscene is one big nothingburger like dinner at the Burkes. Barring story progression not being flushed down the toilet and replaced with large free roams and minigames, I will see the game through, but I feel way less enthusiastic about it then say, when I first discovered BaDIK.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I've no clue what "tc" stands for and I can't find any outcome but it surely will come in future episodes. Maybe "tc" is a "truth counter" or something like that.
Temptation Counts.

Variable allowing to unlock in a future episode a scene where the MC will cheat on his girlfriend. (sex scene)

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : , , ,

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm in the same boat as you in the sense that I think I'll only be playing my main Bella save from now on. Although I didn't particularly enjoy it, I do appreciate the effort DPC made with the haunted mansion and planning mini-game, but the freeroams completely broke me, I was never a hater before but by the middle of this episode I felt like I was doing a chore...

After replaying Bella's scenes a couple of times now, I do like what DPC did with her, despite her being my favourite LI, I also realized that MC didn't look like he'd fit in with her at all even without taking the age gap into account, but man did DPC make it work in this episode in my opinion. MC now understands her better and her sense of humour, their back and forth felt really natural and I found it it funny, their relationship was done well and EP9 Isabella is completely different from EP1 Isabella, seeing her actually smile, laugh and be happy was wonderful to watch and I look forward to see how it evolves.

With this said, I also acknowledge the lack of progress in the story and my main fear became true, even with Jill confronting her, DPC still refuses to bring James into the conversation, it seems a bit absurd to me at this point... But I do understand why Jill is so angry and is avoiding her, Bella really broke her trust, even if MC only goes on one date with her, it was still Bella who incentivized it (in a CHICK route) to the point where she called Jill to the library to try and hook her up with him. The moment Bella involved herself with MC the secret wasn't only hers to keep and should've told Jill as soon as she realized she couldn't fight against her feelings.

Then there's the issue with Bella's route itself for me which is the drama that keeps piling on without none of the other issues she has, being dealt with, there's James, the teacher thing, the Jill thing and now there's also Nick finding out about them, it almost feels like the relationship is reaching a point of no return and Bella's life will be completely ruined... I'm curious to see how DPC will handle it.

But yeah, for the first time since I started playing this game I'm not actually excited for the next episode, I'll certainly play it, but I can't feel hyped after EP9's Bella ending was literally a repeat of EP8 and after DPC pulled that stunt with that bullshit intro which might not even come into play until the end of the season or even on season 4 only.
Nick changes very little, in fact almost all DIKs already knew after the fantastic idea of spending the night with them in chapter six

Agrreed on the rest

Last edited:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Do you know one thing I enjoy about this game. The music in this game is just so catchy and sounds good. I think there is a like over a hundred songs in the game. I almost think I wouldn't have heard half these songs if it wasn't for this game.

Salasti

Aug 30, 2020
Can someone tell me where the 2nd and 3rd keys are for the haunted mansion? I already got the one that requires the code.
Thanks

markyy1987

Oct 1, 2017
Im halfway thru the episode but i believe the cause of everyone's major complaint (lack of story progression) was due to DPC's decision of creating branching storylines.

Multiple storylines will take up rendering time, which will result in more scenes but slower story progression in the same amount of development time.. Add that to the fact that some scenes are unique to a storyline path? Well, then it requires multiple playthroughs to fully appreciate the update. If that's not your thing, then what you get is a saturated experience for the player, with the same amount of effort & time from the author.

I think DPC needs to make a choice after this update; if he decides to continue pursuing the multiple story path experience, then he needs to begin hiring people to help with the updates. This will ensure more content is generated within a faster time frame and progression.

If not, he might consider merging the storylines again in future episodes in order to get a concentrated effort in game story development.

Reactions: Stingus and p22

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can someone tell me where the 2nd and 3rd keys are for the haunted mansion? I already got the one that requires the code.
Thanks
Go back to the door, read the note, then next time you click on the goo (jelly) boxes and the skeleton cage (go up), it'll give you prompt.

Decent update, but I wish there was more Rooster stuff. I love doing the reply and getting reply back thing on fake-twitter during free roam and it's been getting less lately. Much better enjoyment than these minigames imo.

Reactions: Salasti

Nestori

Oct 31, 2019
This is the trouble of long developments games - girls hardly develop and starts to get bored. Yes, at first they were all interesting, but now? Maybe it's just me.

This is a DPC problem - he likes the technical side of development more - many new long animations - many mini-games, free roams etc.

For me, it would be better if we saw more text, some new sides of the characters.

Just my thoughts

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Question to everybody: Who can win the costume competion? who did you make win?

I haven't played all the options yet, but I noticed that all the people my MC chose won except Elena who lost to Leon (laaaaame!).
I had Elena win on one of my paths.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes