Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Really five unique branches?
Yeah-ish

1) Girlfriend (Either faithful or chasing that Bianca booty)
2) Rejected by Jill in CH8 (MC trying to get over her)
3) Awkward/Disappointed (If only dating Bella.)
4) Angry/Heartbroken (If dating both)
5) Not giving up on MC (Dating both, but kissed Jill in CH9 Bench scene)

Each path has different implications going into CH10.

Jimwell_0820

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys I'm having a problem here, after I load the transfer data and played the interlude. There's a preview from seasons 1 ad 2 then after that the animation of Christmas tommy on Halloween costume it suddenly ends there showing this

Jimwell_0820

Feb 4, 2018
I've also tried placing the interlude + start of episode 9 and the transfer data on the saves folder. But just the same result

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I really don't know what DPC was thinking when he made this episode. All the other episodes had so much story. Like so fucking much. The game just went on and on, there was so much to digest, your head was spinning with the possibilities, the conspiracies, the characters. It was great.

This episode is 95% literally running around the DIK mansion looking for people so that random shit can occur. I get that the mc was pretty much the host, but even from that perspective, he mc'd (haha, the mc "mc'd") the first drinking competition, and maybe replaced some food. So he was just running around for no reason at all!

And of all the free roam environments, the DIK mansion is the most tedious and the most nonsensical to navigate. We've already had I don't know how many free roams in the mansion, so why not dedicate an entire episode to that?

I reckon DPC should have announced, episode 9 was gonna pretty much be entirely an epic Halloween party, because I don't think anyone expected it to be the whole episode. When it came to an end, I was shocked. Never has a BaDIK episode just ended and I've gone, "WTF! That's it!?!?" Usually about half way through I'm like, "Man this is such a long episode, so cool!".

Nah, it just ended and I was just left going, "oh...".

Really, it's like the "Popeyes Cheddar Biscuit Butterfly Shrimp" fiasco all over again!

I fucking hope this was a one off. It's like he's getting bored with just telling the story, now he's experimenting with shit, trying to come up with some new way of presenting it. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Well it's broke now motherfucker!

Fair enough, there were some fun scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, the more I analyse, the more I'm gonna think on the whole it was OK. But please, no more 95% free roam episodes! Next he'll go full sandbox! :eek:

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
tbh, i dont really remember exactly what Emma looks like or what the masked figure looks like anymore. i dont really care enough to go back and check lol

from what i recall i think the only skin you see of the masked girl was her hands with black nail polish and what little flesh you can see around her blue eyes. feel free to correct me if im wrong; im not loading up the Interlude ever again

what we know is that is a young, white girl with crazy blue eyes. and Emma fits that bill at least. an logically one would assume that the Interlude was made by DPC to have some sort of consequence/connection to BaDIK. i imagine there will be some crossover eventually and i'd assume this was DPC laying the groundwork

or maybe im just plain wrong? who knows? only DPC
Emma's entire hands and chest were covered in tattoos, unless shes got some thick ass makeup she is ruled out.

The only point of the interlude was to set up Zoey's personality and get more familiar with her. When you import an episode 8 save before the interlude, you can skip it and the only choice that it makes you still choose was making up with Emma or not because it changes how Zoey acts in BaDIK.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here is a screenshot of my best party mini-game multiplier. It will grant a S-rank party.

Edit: Spelling

This was my best effort, with the "no cups for beers" perk:

And Tommy said it was gonna be shit (because I neglected the fuck outta his wants). :p

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

What a literal god, thanks for being a bro

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Jill turned DIK wooes MC into fucking her to get revenge on Bella and then dumps them both, that's evil, I dig it, do it DPC :Kappa:
Man i would love to see that, Jill turning into a bad girl and going after Tremolo is only one can dream.

I really hope she wouldn't stay so awkward and stiff the entire game

Last edited:
Reactions: 71211

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
When your boys found him you not only smashed your married teacher but also smashed/dating her daughter: (Read right to left)
They say that if you tell them you smashed Jade, right? i didn't told anyone because that would surely reveal the secret sooner or later so i don't want to ruin my relationship with Sage.

Reactions: Nanar4849

45Colt

Sep 27, 2020
The character layout isn't always the same, it changes on different playthroughs.
Yeah, I realize that, but there are only a few in rotation. I'm on my 3rd playthrough of ep 9, and I've seen this layout twice. It is also possible to save scum if you save beforehand, so you can literally just restart the activity until get the layout you want, so I figured it would still be useful to some.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes