Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And after you've done that, remember it, so when the next episode comes out you won't be asking tge same fucking question again, all if which was caused by you using cheat modded saves in the first place.
Easy brother... ain't but one mod responsible for the bullshit. The other is cleaner than a Caddie on Sunset Blvd with bitches in the back. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
why before starting episode 9 we see that we are in the bathroom of sage house and we hear sage knocking the door but doesnt show what happens (does like a skip) and then i think its a hint that the next episode will be about christmas and something happened with someone in that house. on the rwards now we have less girls in there when on other seasons we had a lot. what happened to remove certain girls from there and were it went those renders?

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This. Top notch renders... maybe. Oceans is better but still good.
Well yeah, recently though... ocean is using way more new "stuff" and is reworking everything... DPC is "slowly" increasing so the earlier episodes doesnt feel "off" otherwise he had to rework too at some point... i like DPCs approach a little more...

Ocean is reworking all the time, and doesnt put out that much render count as DPC does cause of the constant reworking... and in 2 years he will rework again maybe. I dont have the patience for that to be honest here. And the effort in that doesnt pay off i think, yep the renders are looking really nice, so do the animations from ocean... but the game has way to little progress because of that and the constant rework.

I love oceans work, especially SG, but it will be getting several seasons too, just like BADIK, but when BADIK is done ocean will probably rework season 1 again and is still working at season 2 while he has to drop the other game cause its not that successful ;)

But all that doesnt change the fact that i feel the way, that DPC wasted a lot of hard work-time for this very EP9 where really not much interesting is happening... i feel let down, first time since i played being a dik (which i started with the release of episode 3) there were others episodes i didnt liked that much compared to others... but overall, i would give even the "weakest" episode a 4 out of 5 rating... this one... its even hard to give a 2 out of 5. (not comparing to others game, just compared to the being a dik episodes so far) on the technical side and how it looks, everything is really nice... but i dont give a shit about that if the episode lacks on everything that matters more, like story progress, fun between the characters, character development and what not means WAY more than some animated walking people, nice costumes and a ton of sexscenes.

Oh and i hate like Derek is handled the last 3 episodes... from a good and goofy buddy to the stupid drunk idiot that is only behaving like a horny pervert. latley i only pity him... Hopefully that will change soon again. Derek could be so much more...

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
So, im done with the episode now... still miss some gallery stuff (not scenes there i have them all but special renders, dont now where they are, dont care... will complete them when the official wlakthorugh is out)

I already said my opinion on the peisode, i was disappointed. VERY. Its the weakest episode of the game to me.

I said that after playing two playthroughs, one with J&M and one with Jill...

Now i played 7 playthroughs to get all the scenes. i had 16 after season 2, but now i scratched 9, cause those doesnt matter anymore... a lot of "experimenting" went down the drain with EP9, a neutral path is pretty much a waste of time, and even a "faithful" playthrough no matter what girl, is pretty much a waste of time too... only thing you get out of it, you dont have to break up later with the other girls you dated, so... fuck that, go for as many girls as you want early on. After ep9 it doesnt matter anymore, not really any consequences at all, you just have to pick one in ep 8 and thats it... or go for the others... to be frank, 5 playthroughs should be enough to see everything, i went for 7 and will stay with them. I hoped it would be different, with a lot of little consequences here and there considering your actions, but overall it isnt that way... DPC decided to just "restart" the game pretty much based on one of the 5 paths you can choose after ep 8. Everything else doesnt really matter (except jade)... which is sad.

And now, after i pretty much saw everything... the disappointment is really big i have to say... especially considered the wait. We had to wait two extra months ONLY for animations... and you now what? They pretty much suck ass. The sexscenes? MOSTLY pretty boring. Nothing we didnt see before. Animations are not better than before for them too... DPC just made TONs of unnecessary animations, like a little scene out of an horror movie and such... i wouldnt miss them if they werent there. three preps running to the party... animated, what for? Vinnie came to the house... animated, for what? And so on and on and on... IF you make such animations, make them at least somewhat useful? Like maybe a little dance animation, i mean its a party afterall where you dance a lot? But no... we see people "running" all the time. yay... 2 months waiting to see some unimportant people walk around... yippie.

In the past DPC did some animations outside of sex scenes too... like a training MC, Quinn putting makeup on, the HOTs trying there outfits and such... these were really nice and a plus to the game... but just seeing some random people walk around? Ugh... waste of time really... we could have played in the first november week already or late october without them. And DPC went overboard with sexanimations too... i dont need so many animations for the same movement we already had in most other sexscenes before...

Counting the renders with over 5000 and animations with over 300, it was the biggest episode... nah it was not, it felt like the shortest of them all. Cause nearly everything played in the same location in a free roam. And overall the party didnt felt that much "bigger" than the dorm or HOT party... just a little bit. So he could have done it that way too and used 3500 other renders out of the 5000 for REALLY good and important sutff to get the story going and what not.

I might be a little harsh here, but overall EP9 was nothing more than a filler episode, which took more time in development than every other episode so far... And annoying too, but i mentioned that before... the party was not really fun, and felt most of the time like a chore, but so did for the MC i guess. He didnt even get drunk or had fun with derek or other people... most of the time it was really boring to watch, and that is something new about being a dik. Cause DPC managed to make game either fun, dramatic, emotional or something else all the time... not so this time... emotions? nearly none, well you get some heartbreaking scenes if you have a chick-manwhore playthorughs and have to break up with Jill or J&M but thats it... rest is forgetable. EP8 was a nonstop emotional rollercoaster. EP9 felt more like a ride through a one way street where you only can drive in walking speed.

And we didnt get anything new big to speculate about, only the hidden cam at the end. But that the dik house is bugged is nothing new, some pictures the alphas got where obviously taken with some hidden cam, and i doesnt make any sense that derek NOW found the cam... fuck, the whole mansion was ruined, and renovated ofer several weeks... and only NOW derek noticed that thing? Doesnt make any sense at all... or is DPC really trying to make me believe that the cam is only installed recently? It had to be there all the time since the DIKs was established, in several rooms too... though, if i renovate my room, i would notice a strange looking smoke detector i never placed. Other than that not really much important was revealed either... Arieth is pregnant, yeah... well... who cares. We learned that Tybalt is indeed adopted... and again, who cares? It doesnt make any difference. Maya didnt get the sholarship... who thaught otherwise? Of course she didnt get it. Other than that, NOTHING happened there... i mean EP8 ended with a huge "fuck fuck fuck fuck" and what do we get afterwards? A fucking "yawn" not really more. Best thing in that scene... if you went full hostile against tybalt he was complaining non stop "he pounched me, he egged me, he made a dick pic, he hit my teeth out" and Jade was only thinking about MCs dick... that was funny, but more or less the only real funny scene the whole episode.

Yeah i rant a bit here, cause iam really disappointed, and somewhat angry too, DPC advertised it as the bggest episode, that every branch felt SOOOO different and what not, i didnt get that feeling, and as i see it, most people didnt. And i paid the 27$ bucks for it... it wasnt worth it, not one bit.

DPCs artwork is top notch quality, both in looks and technical... no doubt about it. But we waited more than 9 months that the game goes on, and it felt like i didnt go on... it felt like a standing still episode.

Nothing new to speculate about either... so iam out of here a while til the next episode, hopefully DPC get more things done there, he doesnt even need more than 500 renders to get more shit done like he did with the 5000 for this episode.

Gah yeah iam angry now after this rant... not only disappointed.
i appreciate you sharing your lengthy thoughts. i agree with much of what you said. Disappointment is the key word, and its so prominent after having to wait so long

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
HAHA. So if you're in the Jill sex scene, she thinks to herself that she hopes she'll be able to reach an orgasm this time. Apparently there is this variable: ep9_jill_orgasm. If you click through the scenes too quickly, she will never reach orgasm.

BUT!

The game literally tells you how to get it. If in the standing position, she thinks to herself "If we stay like this for just another minute, I might..."

Click one more time and when the text goes away, let the animation play for 1 minute, and then BLAM! Happy Jillybean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
When your boys found him you not only smashed your married teacher but also smashed/dating her daughter: (Read right to left)
This honestly just makes the Sage/Jade twist more contrived. I don't know a single friend who had a professor or teacher parent at our school or college, that if we knew about them, it didn't come up in casual conversation within a week. Most of the time within a day.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Does anything interesting happen if you romance jill and Isabella but choose jill path i dont feel like replaying a whole section
I haven't done that run in full but I think Bella is keeping her feelings pretty under control for the most part. After the Blackout gets restored, there's a part on the Jill path where Jill, MC, Bella and friends are all hanging out on the patio. If you fooled around with Bella in CH7, she is hurt when Jill announces the relationship, but she's very subtle about it (the difference when she hugs MC is damn near imperceptible. Her eyes are slightly more downcast. That's literally the only difference. fucking subtle). She's clearly hurt though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes