merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Nope. And you can't play season 3 without importing a save file from completing seasons 1&2.
Ive played season 1 and 2 already with 2 endings, 1 with that piano player, forgot her name already, and the other save is with zoey and her lover, and ya I forgot her name too, almost want to play it all over again cause I forgot soo much,
errr just remembered the piano player is jill, well still need to play it again

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
First run in ep 9 finished witht others branch neutral and i'm the happiest man in the world now:love::love::love::love::love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And my painfull wait for ep. 10 start with the expectation of my so, so, so anticipated date with my queen, my Nicole:love::love:
Now is time to my MayaJosy path to get the threesome :love:

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's exactly what I think is going to happen. I hope this is going to lead to fantastic drama!!!!
Just checked the variables and in the end sequence, If jillbranch = False, Jill always looks at the picture if ep8_jill_state = 1. If ep9_b_kissed_jill = False, she always cuts up the picture, but if it's true, she doesn't cut it up.

So that kiss on the bench specifically sets her on a new path where she's not giving up on the MC.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Just checked the variables and in the end sequence, If jillbranch = False, Jill always looks at the picture if ep8_jill_state = 1. If ep9_b_kissed_jill = False, she always cuts up the picture, but if it's true, she doesn't cut it up.

So that kiss on the bench specifically sets her on a new path where she's not giving up on the MC.
Nice find. That's quite interesting. I might use the ep9_b_kissed_jill = False for some experimental saves.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

And it's only Bella path that sets this var? A bit surprised that Josy&Maya path wouldn't set this var under the right circumstances, though I understand why Sage path wouldn't.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The joke on you, my mc is not in a relationship with anyone so no need to worry about being faithful or whatever. But even if he was I will give up everything to be with KRJ or Sally. I love the love/hate interaction between them and the mc. The way these two despite me just make me want them more. Its so refreshing compared to other LI who just fall for you left and right.
I'm with you dude. The chase makes the prize all the sweeter. To the chase, my friend. To the chase. And may our delicious glasses wearing duo's legs be just a tiny bit slower than our own.

taeh44

Jun 1, 2020
How did you guys get that Jill kiss on Isabella's path? I used the saves in the first post and didnt see these scenes. or do you need the Jill + Bella save for it?

KingK1407

Oct 9, 2021
Right at the start of ep 9, when in the mansion, my game crashes and the log says this, does anyone know any fix?

Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2560, 1440) drawable=(2560, 1440)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Right at the start of ep 9, when in the mansion, my game crashes and the log says this, does anyone know any fix?

Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2560, 1440) drawable=(2560, 1440)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Not totally sure, but it you are using a save from season 2 then you got to use a special save at the end of season 2 to import to season 3, a normal save won't work.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
The joke on you, my mc is not in a relationship with anyone so no need to worry about being faithful or whatever. But even if he was I will give up everything to be with KRJ or Sally. I love the love/hate interaction between them and the mc. The way these two despite me just make me want them more. Its so refreshing compared to other LI who just fall for you left and right.
Yeah, angry/mean chicks rules! It adds something different and more interesting than playing with the typical nice chick in the market.
Also. Huge DIK MC+Sally.
carl.gif

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Btw did this episode have anti-mod/cheat checks? Because I played with modded saves, and to my surprise, I didn't get any issues.
I don't think so, I finished season 2 choosing 'both' Jill and Sage when given the choice of who to go with and that carried over to season 3.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
And it's only Bella path that sets this var? A bit surprised that Josy&Maya path wouldn't set this var under the right circumstances, though I understand why Sage path wouldn't.
I'll be honest, I haven't gotten a chance to dive into Maya/Josy stuff yet (lots of fucking branched content in this chapter), but I think the Bench kiss moment only occurs in the specific circumstance of dating both Bella and Jill in CH8, then choosing Bella.

The Bench Kiss scene only happens if Jill asks, "When Bella asked you what your feelings were for me, what was your answer?"

If ep7_jill_talk = True, (Scene where MC tells Bella he likes both of them), she then asks "What made you choose her and not me?"

At that point if you answer "Couldn't Choose both", then Jill goes in for the kiss (If she was still in love with the MC by CH8 which is ep8_jill_state ==1)

So yeah, I think the kiss ONLY happens under a handful of specific variables when on both the Bella path and Jill Paths in Seasons 1 and 2.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes