Fellas

Jun 7, 2021
Another example could be Jill with Micha out of the picture and the MC not pursuing Jill = Jill and Rusty reigniting a spark?
Could be. Rusty has become one of the likeable guys around B&R. And if your MC put up a good word about him all game, Rusty and Jill can potentially be a thing.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Linette is MC's dead mother.... So zero chance it's her...
It's clear this character doesn't want to be recognised so my guess is it's Cathy.... or perhaps even Mona...
Couldn't think of anyone else that might need to be disguised like that at a party.... Not an outfit to party..

Only reason i can think of it's not one of them, is if it's somebody we will meet in next episode, so either somebody that is connected to the inheritance, that wants to see MC before that meeting, or somebody that is keeping an eye on some other character close to MC for whatever reason....
(think of Maya's mother looking into her behavior; is she the "Priscilla" that Burke called after the talk with Maya)
But no doubt we will get more info about her later.... DPC will have put her there like that for a reason....

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I'm confused... How is an ex-girlfriend moving on considered NTR? Seems like a pretty normal and expected thing to do.
I think 90% of people who play this kind of game like to have their "private harem", even if you reject a girl, the person doesn't want to see her with another npc.

I don't particularly care, but I understand the frustration of those who do.

Luka doncic

Feb 28, 2021
Linette is MC's dead mother.... So zero chance it's her...
It's clear this character doesn't want to be recognised so my guess is it's Cathy.... or perhaps even Mona...
Couldn't think of anyone else that might need to be disguised like that at a party.... Not an outfit to party..

Only reason i can think of it's not one of them, is if it's somebody we will meet in next episode, so either somebody that is connected to the inheritance, that wants to see MC before that meeting, or somebody that is keeping an eye on some other character close to MC for whatever reason....
(think of Maya's mother looking into her behavior; is she the "Priscilla" that Burke called after the talk with Maya)
But no doubt we will get more info about her later.... DPC will have put her there like that for a reason....
Cathy and Mona eyes aren't as blue as that maybe mc mother is not really deceased and she will be back in the near future

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Rusty is a great character, but he’s also a spoiled brat who’s been used to never taking any responsibility for anything. He’s used to non-stop succes, probably also in the lady department. He probably crushed on her and seeing her with a friend is a hard thing for him. In time I’m sure he’ll find his big boy pants.

I also just think that DPC is spreading the drama around on every LI so that they all come with their own set of problems. A smooth sailing path would just be boring, and if AL is anything to go by, things will get overly dramatic no matter who you chase after.
Rusty is a great character. You're right, he's too spoiled, and entitled. He never had to face consequences and/or responsibility before. He needs to grow up.

It's because people expect their virtual ex-girlfriends to become nuns and pine after them forever.

Their real ex-girlfriends too, more often than not.
Some people are just plain weird, crazy, and need to be on Meds!!!. OMG!! A make believe character made eye contact with another make believe character other than the make believe MC; stop the presses!!!! Call 911!!!

Reactions: KaiserST

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hi guys, do you have any solid theories about who this chick might be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've only played through Jill and Others route so I've got this question:
Why is the episode even called Vixens? I don't get that...
Yeah, everyone is wondering about the name of the episode. The Vixens ended up being a disappointment. (I mean the characters, not the episode).

Reactions: isotope

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
Probably one of the best Eps we've gotten in a while imo tbh not that the others were bad the party was quite fun and seeing the different characters interact was as well only thing that wasn't so fun was all the guilt tripping with the different love interests after the choice we had to make last season lol really interested to see what role Zoey will play over all so far i like her

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Cathy and Mona eyes aren't as blue as that maybe mc mother is not really deceased and she will be back in the near future
Linette is dead, she died shortly after giving birth to MC, no matter what theories been here over the years it is a simple fact.
Furthermore even if she was alive why would she be there? This mother that left her family to be with the man she loves, leaves both that man and her newborn baby, fakes her death, and then appears 18 years later at a party of her son.... WHAT?!

Secondly i can agree on mona's eyes not being this blue but Cathy eye-color is surely a fit...

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
It's because people expect their virtual ex-girlfriends to become nuns and pine after them forever.

Their real ex-girlfriends too, more often than not.
Kind of sad that these games are enabling this delusion, but hey what can you do.

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
I think 90% of people who play this kind of game like to have their "private harem", even if you reject a girl, the person doesn't want to see her with another npc.

They could always just use the mod if that's the problem i mean you might not be able to romance them all at once but as long as their path is turned on you probably wouldn't run into any potential “Ntr”

Nov 17, 2021

I prefer more realistic games where other boys can fuck even the girls you are pursuing. But well, it seems that a lot of people live in his harem paradise :D

Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Who are you referring to? Maya?
My guess is he is refering to Jill. It doesnt really fit the other LIs. He has really been going overboard in showing Jill as "naive" in a lot of the recent dialogues, like the Banana costume or her talk with Maya/Sage in the cinema room. She was my "main" LI till this Episode, but man some of her dialogues ...

Anyway, I enjoyed the Episode, even tho the waiting time has obviously been a too long for what was delivered and how much money he is making. He could easily hire 2-3 talented people from SEA or eastern Europe to help render the generic stuff like dialogues (2 people standing in front of each other and talking doesnt require you to be an artistic genius), while focusing on the "lewd" scenes and emotional scenes where characters need the correct poses and expressions. This way an episode like this would probably only take 50-70% of the time this one took.

I wouldnt mind if he expands some of the "other" LIs, since those chars have partially even overtaken the old main LIs for me. Zoey, Lily and Mel are probably my three favorite rights now. Zoey and Lily are intriguing and could bring a breath of fresh air and Mel is just hot as fuck now. There will probably be no Sarah/Mel path, but if her and chars like Cammie get more scenes, yes please.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes