Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 2247518
I didn't say a single thing about costumes? I'm talking about what she is saying reading as her finding some juicy gossip and the fact that se was present at the party when the Cathy cluck was posted.
They are talking about her blanket costume. Moreover, DrPinkCake likes playing pranks on us/characters. Leon was hitting on her at the dorm's party. Now he is wearing a girl costume (all the chicks are avoiding him), and she is wearing a blanket, so no one is hitting on her.

He is also very insecure and acts like a douche around Tremolo for no reason, probably he feels threatened by him becoming more and more popular.
Tommy is in love with Josy.

That seems very unlikely to me. All of those books have been thrown around and moved multiple times, Bella may have even taken some of them. If anything he was probably looking for that box that keeps getting ignored. That or maybe looking for a place for a camera, if it was him.
Ditto. The shelves were on the floor, books were trashed all over the floor and everybody could enter and take them. And MC an Bella handled every single damn book.

Some people's theories are really... weird?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I tried my best to follow every step. I believe I did a good job except Persistent folder and Transfer Data. First of all, Persistent is some kinda file but without any extensions. Hence I can't put Transfer Data in it or what not.
The game still starts. I can still find Ep.9 Start Saves but no Import Saves. I can load the start saves. They all start without a glitch until there's an exact point where the Jacob is talking it crashes completely.
Can you help me correct whatever the mistake I've done / I'm doing?

P.S. I deleted the god damn earlier episodes without reading that Ep.9 was a stand alone built. I somehow still see my three import saves and same thing happens with them as well.
P.S. I currently have a clean, compressed game.
Don't tamper with the persistent file, simply put it with the rest of your saves folder and it should work just fine. The transfer data file should go in a separate folder labeled "persistent" not in your Being a DIK saves folder nor merged with the persistent file provided.

Also the game crashing at Jacobs scene is a known issue with modded games. I can't assist further with that aside from telling you to go to very first post in the thread and see if the modder posted a fix. Beyond that, it's out of my capabilities as I'm not a computer wiz.

Any chance you got a "others path" save?
"Hots and Sides" saves works.

Reactions: Riaman

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
I didn't mistake anything. I know Rusty and Jill only had one date. That has nothing to do with Rusty and Misha. I only played episode 9 once but I think Rusty even says they have been hanging out for a while.
So you think Rusty and Jill slept together? Because that's what was written in your previous reply.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Where should i go for task : kick out the preps . Please . In the last version
They are fairly obvious to spot in their black robes, on is in the (left?) hallway next to the stairs leading down and the porch. The other guy is on the downstairs dance floor next to Tommy’s room.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So by start up screen anyone interested in why the hell we are going to Maya's house on her route?
Probably to meet her dad. Maybe to play her boyfriend, so he doesn’t think she’s gay anymore. Possibly to hang out with Derek in the holidays.

Reactions: TemIIx

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Where should i go for task : kick out the preps . Please . In the last version
It's all over the place.

Talk to Ashley about Derek and then call him.
Help Lilly with the Jock and then see him in Heathers be and go tell her.
Go to the pool and push Dawe in.
Talk to Aerith and get her tissues and tell her about the jocks in the kitchen.
Talk to sage twice and find out why Chad is there. (talk to Elena)
Get Josy a drink and help her with the jock.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I didn't mistake anything. I know Rusty and Jill only had one date. That has nothing to do with Rusty and Misha. I only played episode 9 once but I think Rusty even says they have been hanging out for a while.
I am referring to the look on his face when he sees Jill being introduced as MC's girlfriend. When I say "Why the face? Let it go; it was one date" I am referring to Jill and MC and not Rusty and Micha. Yes, I do believe you're mistaken by mixing up the renders.

Reactions: SomboSteel

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Hi guys, do you have any solid theories about who this chick might be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've only played through Jill and Others route so I've got this question:
Why is the episode even called Vixens? I don't get that...

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, after having played all the routes available, I have to say: I enjoyed it, I've had a good laugh, and the quality overall war top notch as usual but man.... story wise is absolutely lacking of substance. The fact of the entire episode being a single night free roam felt a bit off, having to resource to flashbacks to have something to add to all the branches. The progression on all routes was minimum, which is due of the narrow time frame of the episode (a single night FFS!!!), what means that we waited almost a year to advance our journey almost nothing.

PS. I think that DPC is confusing being a chick and naive girl with being absolutely stupid. Her route was almost too much for me to handle. I'll continue to play it, but only to see all content. But man, it's complete BS.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I am referring to the look on his face when he sees Jill being introduced as MC's girlfriend. When I say "Why the face? Let it go; it was one date" I am referring to Jill and MC and not Rusty and Micha. Yes, I do believe you're mistaken by mixing up the renders.
Oh, my bad. I haven't played Jill's path for episode 9 yet so I didn't know about that one. I thought the previous comment was referring to him being bummed out about Misha.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
PS. I think that DPC is confusing being a chick and naive girl with being absolutely stupid. Her route was almost too much for me to handle. I'll continue to play it, but only to see all content. But man, it's complete BS.
Who are you referring to? Maya?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Oh, my bad. I haven't played Jill's path for episode 9 yet so I didn't know about that one. I thought the previous comment was referring to him being bummed out about Misha.
Take a look at the renders.

On the Jill path, MC does not want to subject her to the Walk Of Shame. 100% understandable. MC asks the guy not to do it because he has a girlfriend. Tommy says No, but Leon and Rusty say it's cool. MC introduces Jill as the girlfriend. Rusty has this freaked out look on his. I was thinking, "Bruh!! Just bruh! One date that didn't work out, and you have the look of death on your face? You've been banging a ton of other chicks."

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
This might just be a result of the internet ruining the way I think, but did anyone else get a slight DPC might be fucking with the most vocal part of the anti-ntr crowd? I’m specifically referring to Zoey bonding with Jacob over art and generally getting along well with him.

Is DPC implying that they will either become a thing or hook up of the player doesn’t pursue her? In fact one wonders how he’s going to deal with the potential backlash from the non-pursued LIs.

Another example could be Jill with Micha out of the picture and the MC not pursuing Jill = Jill and Rusty reigniting a spark?

Reactions: isotope

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This might just be a result of the internet ruining the way I think, but did anyone else get a slight DPC might be fucking with the most vocal part of the anti-ntr crowd? I’m specifically referring to Zoey bonding with Jacob over art and generally getting along well with him.

Is DPC implying that they will either become a thing or hook up of the player doesn’t pursue her? In fact one wonders how he’s going to deal with the potential backlash from the non-pursued LIs.

Another example could be Jill with Micha out of the picture and the MC not pursuing Jill = Jill and Rusty reigniting a spark?
I'm confused... How is an ex-girlfriend moving on considered NTR? Seems like a pretty normal and expected thing to do.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Take a look at the renders.

On the Jill path, MC does not want to subject her to the Walk Of Shame. 100% understandable. MC asks the guy not to do it because he has a girlfriend. Tommy says not, but Leon and Rusty say it's cool. MC introduces Jill as the girlfriend. Rusty has this freaked out look on his. I was thinking "Bruh!! Just bruh! One date that didn't work out and you have the look of death on your face? You've been banging a ton of other chicks."
Rusty is a great character, but he’s also a spoiled brat who’s been used to never taking any responsibility for anything. He’s used to non-stop succes, probably also in the lady department. He probably crushed on her and seeing her with a friend is a hard thing for him. In time I’m sure he’ll find his big boy pants.

I also just think that DPC is spreading the drama around on every LI so that they all come with their own set of problems. A smooth sailing path would just be boring, and if AL is anything to go by, things will get overly dramatic no matter who you chase after.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I'm confused... How is an ex-girlfriend moving on considered NTR? Seems like a pretty normal and expected thing to do.
Exactly I 100% agree, but I know from various previous discussions in this thread that there is a significant part of the audience that will implode if they ever see any LI with another male, even if it’s implied.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes