Marco 1592

Sep 23, 2020
hello i have a problem:
When I try to play or rather continue the save at the end of the eighth episode it gives me an error, I have tried all the saves I had and it always gives me an error, I also tried to download the last few saves from here but it gives me an error.
you would know me lend a hand to solve?
(do you have any save from the start of season 2 so i can start playing again from the start of season 2? starting over isn't a problem, on the contrary...)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4155, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1100, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 727, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1313, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 462, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 771, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2200, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2014, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1932, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.0
Mon Dec 19 15:53:25 2022

Reactions: headchestorm

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Did you try all routes?
But yes is troublesome... the more routes the less content we are gonna have in every route. And it seems that the others route is gonna split even more... saves for season 4 are gonna be a nightmare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure but going to sleep with three drunk girls and sleeping with them are very different. Also I don't think Tera is a vixen, I could be wrong though.

HaggeHanson

Jan 5, 2022
This is a shot in the dark but did you try right clicking and then "open". I don't know what build you use but I guess catalina has issues with renpy games, something to do with security. Other than that I don't know enough about Mac to really help you out.

Edit: Another solution is to but the game in the Applications folder and run it from there.
Got it after an hour of searching. Had to write a captcha in Terminal (equivalent to CMD on Windows). Now it's working.

Reactions: Skeltom

ayylmao232

Jun 30, 2019
Did you try all routes?
But yes is troublesome... the more routes the less content we are gonna have in every route. And it seems that the others route is gonna split even more... saves for season 4 are gonna be a nightmare.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't the dev put in the ability to create a proper save on the specific path you want? It has been a nightmare for a while now lol do people even make cheat's and mods for this anymore. Its literally a hassle

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Can't the dev put in the ability to create a proper save on the specific path you want? It has been a nightmare for a while now lol do people even make cheat's and mods for this anymore. Its literally a hassle
This dev put mines in the code to trap people in loops, crash the game or delete permanently saves, rewards and scenes just for using mods...

Sorry... what was your question?

Lorzingaroo

May 29, 2017
Hi guys! My game doesnt load. it keeps saying application not responding! what am I doing wrong can someone help me please. I am running Mac Ventura 13.0.1

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
She was a little cutie in episode 8, she kinda just became borderline generic in episode 9. And the mc didn't speak directly to her even once. I'm guessing, like I said a while back, since she's been seen fucking others we'll never see any of that. :cry:
screenshot0347.png
Riona has to answer for her crimes, what did she sell her to make her face swell and distort? :mad: :Kappa:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 2247638
Riona has to answer for her crimes, what did she sell her to make her face swell and distort? :mad: :Kappa:
Maybe I'm just seeing things but it looks like there have been quite a few edits to character models. The worst one by far for me is it looks like he added at least a cup size to Sally for some reason. There is a lot more meat on her chest than before. Just look at her in the library and then at the party.

Reactions: shazba

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It seems like it was more than one date. They have been hanging out for a while and even slept together. I doubt he would be feeling like that if it was just one roll in the hay.
I think you may have mistaken Jill the Virgin for Micha. Jill was still a virgin at the time and she said "It was one date"/

Luka doncic

Feb 28, 2021
It seems like it was more than one date. They have been hanging out for a while and even slept together. I doubt he would be feeling like that if it was just one roll in the hay.
I Doubt Jill slept with rusty knowing Jill she would probably embarrassed if the guy she slept before and the new boyfriend meet. Maybe rusty was just jealous on fuckface because Jill dump even though he is the president of the diks and a burgermister.

Reactions: varage

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think you may have mistaken Jill the Virgin for Micha. Jill was still a virgin at the time and she said "It was one date"/
I didn't mistake anything. I know Rusty and Jill only had one date. That has nothing to do with Rusty and Misha. I only played episode 9 once but I think Rusty even says they have been hanging out for a while.

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes