Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Here are the results from the poll about the episode.

As you can see, more than 53% of the voters gave it a 7 or higher, so the episode was a good one, even if there was more people complaining this time.

View attachment 2247507

Thanks to all 328 voters!

All the Diks except the MC and Nick could be the father lol
I vote a 7 and I'm gonna complain a lot.

Reactions: isotope

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The entire Quinn scene was 5*

Are you planning to update your ongoing plots table, or is it as long as the Holds of Jericho list and not worth tracking anymore?
View attachment 2247420
I'll do it in a while, need to get some enthusiasm. I'll just do an addendum though, no point posting an entire table.

Will the choices in Interlude affects ep9?
They only affect some of Zoey's responses, but it's just her tone, not story changes. And it's either she's a little more cultured, or she acts like a DIK.

Reactions: kih1952

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey man, care to share that save at the end of ep. 8, at the choice of the girl or something? And if you got a Maya solo one I would gladly appreciate it.
There is no solo route for Maya and/or Josy yet. What we have for now is a route where MC isn't in a throuple relationship with them but still had fellings for one of them. In this route there is hints that Maya/Josy relationship is not going well which can lead to them breaking-up in the future, allowing MC pursue the one whom he still had fellings

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is no solo route for Maya and/or Josy yet. What we have for now is a route where MC isn't in a throuple relationship with them but still had fellings for one of them. In this route there is hints that Maya/Josy relationship is not going well which can lead to them breaking-up in the future, allowing MC pursue the one whom he still had fellings
But it's fucking teasing to be isn't it? I don't know about Maya's solo path, but the conversations between Josy an the mc about "What might have been..." and all that shit. We just need Patrick to stone Maya and it's on!

Homie Disappointlyn, name change when? :cry::unsure::Kappa:
Ginalyn... :unsure:

It has that certain something... (y)

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Yes, I know, that's the saves I lost and would really like to get if possible without replaying everything.

Reactions: lipe2410

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
I vote a 7 and I'm gonna complain a lot.
Honestly, a 7 for this game is worth complaining, for sure :) I kinda agree with you. I really liked the long party and all the drama around it, but when it was finished I thought, finally, I'm up for some non free-roam stuff! ... Wait what? It's over?

I think that there was a good amount of content, but since it all happened in one setting only, we feel like the episode was short.

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
Here are the results from the poll about the episode.

As you can see, more than 53% of the voters gave it a 7 or higher, so the episode was a good one, even if there was more people complaining this time.

View attachment 2247507

Thanks to all 328 voters!

All the Diks except the MC and Nick could be the father lol
Couldn't have decided to pick a worse graph what even is this

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Honestly, a 7 for this game is worth complaining, for sure :) I kinda agree with you. I really liked the long party and all the drama around it, but when it was finished I thought, finally, I'm up for some non free-roam stuff! ... Wait what? It's over?

I think that there was a good amount of content, but since it all happened in one setting only, we feel like the episode was short.
We didn't even water our plant, or feed the fish :Kappa:

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
So some thoughts so far - there's a lot to this update of course but man I just burned through it so fast a couple times already. Really well done but I gotta say - my tier list has definitely shifted so far.

Much as I enjoy the sweetness of Jill's arc, Sage has absolutely taken the top spot for me going forward though I need to do a 2nd save where I'm more CHICK cause holy hell the DIK route with her mom involved is gonna fucking frag me I know it lmao.

You can actually catch the footjob from and turn jade down in the
finding amazing scenes like this make replaying the game in a different way so satisfying!

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I don't know if we played ourselves by buying too much into the meme, but I legit could feel the joy dripping out of me while playing :cry: AND it happens right at the beginning of the episode in the adrenaline rush...
We def bought too much into the meme, but who could blame us? :cautious::Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AND WHAT CAME OUT OF IT? "ArE yOu OsCaR?"

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes