budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.
Dude, what game is your signature image from?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Seriously, Riona deserves nothing more than the happiest ending possible (hopefully with us by her side)
Just look at her. Her beautifull face, her big blue eyes, How can someone not want make her happy? i don't give a fuck in be a Riona's white knight in shining armor, i want make her happy :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.
And who told Vinny new combination? Remember Rusty changed it in ep6.
Looks like it was his new bitch Tommy
Vinnie opens the safe. The safe gets open.

Hidden camera filmed Rusty typing the code.

Now we know that every DIK and every HOT can be blackmailed by Burke and Vinnie.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I also understood this like you. He tried to open the safe but was unsuccessful as Rusty changed the combination.

How do you understand what Quinn says to the MC at the end of the party?

The MC explains what happened with Vinny, and there Quinn asks him if he really knows how to fight. After the MC's answer, she goes straight on and asks him to accompany her somewhere. The MC thinks she's talking about a date.

I don't know if Quinn's question about the MC's fighting abilities is about Vinny or if it's because she needs a bodyguard for what the MC thinks is a date?

Reactions: hawk784563
Nov 17, 2021
Seriously, Riona deserves nothing more than the happiest ending possible (hopefully with us by her side)
Just look at her. Her beautifull face, her big blue eyes, How can someone not want make her happy? i don't give a fuck in be a Riona's white knight in shining armor, i want make her happy :love:
Riona looks absolutely stunning in this episode. I had to give her my vote as best costume (I would have given my vote to Quinn 100%).

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Don't mess with pigtails Sage, she gonna KO you faster then she does MC. The thing with her Mother is so gonna explode in MCs face due to the set up this episode. Can't wait to see how much Jade is gonna fuck up the milf lovers.
Glad i didn't told anyone about Jade, hehe

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
I just hope we get an option to remain friends with benefits with Riona. Rejecting everyone in Ep 9 was already hard. Being forced to reject her as well will not be fun

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Riona looks absolutely stunning in this episode. I had to give her my vote as best costume (I would have given my vote to Quinn 100%).
Yes, i also placed her in my top three together with Lily and Zoey. And i already created a new other's branch to her after this episode. My Huge DIK MC will go full berserker if anything happens to Riona.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Well, he proofed already that he's a shady bastard. Maybe he fears losing the HOT's to the Dik's and the buisness goes down under for him. Thats why is looking extremly close to the DIK's with all possible methods. I mean look back at the Mona thing, she said NO and this idiot kicked her out. ;)
And now he’s trying to do the same thing with Maya… I can’t wait to fuck up his life ! :devilish:
Honestly, I replayed the game and found in a way the game tells you not to tell anyone about the Jade affair.

1. Jade has been betrayed by her close friend and her husband & the fact that she tells something that deep says a lot. Then you had sex with her that same day. After in the tub even MC is having second thoughts about how messed it up it would to betray her as well.

2. Showing the DIKs is a bad idea because they know & if you show them Mr.Burke gets the video which tells me someone is watching them.
In another playthrough, I was shocked that If you choose not to tell them & delete it no one knows but you & her.

3. Either way it won't end well because
Telling the DIKs as you see at the end with them putting the pieces together & then Mr.Burke knows about the affair if he finds out about him dating Sage he's going to blackmail MC to break up with her.
Yeah not telling anyone about Jade is the best way! The only positive thing you get is extra points for hell week and Madame VIP Pass is definitely not worth it. :ROFLMAO:
On this episode we see Vinny opening the safe and going for the laptop, so...
Burke is already collaborating with Quinn, so it won’t surprise me if him and Vinny are also partners … :unsure:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I was leaning towards the whole house being bugged, I didn't notice if he could open it or not. The thing is the laptop wasn't stored in the safe before Cathy's cluck happened so it could have been him even if he couldn't access the safe this episode. My guess is that he knew where the laptop was and the new combination, if not what did he go to the safe for?
Posted about those spycams few months back.

Makes more sense now.
Beside that Vinnie is most likely the one who placed them it also tells me he is the one who gave those photos to Chad since one of the photos is from the janitors closet and not a selfie. Most likely Vinnie also stole Jamies phone to get those pictures or has/had acces to the laptop where all photos are stored. Would he also be responsible for the infamous cluck then?
And if so, bet Nick is involved in this as well.
I'm not excluding that option, but the artist formerly known as email144 brought to my attention, in the gentlemen section of the forums, that we see the girls from the Vixens entourage talking about something that can be interpreted as them being behind the spying/blackmailing stuff. Now one, or the other might be just a red herring, or it could very well be all connected in a weird way only DPC can come up with. Thats why I'm not excluding any options, I am open about theorycrafting going both ways.
Tara_Avery_aside_1.jpg Tara_Avery_aside_3.jpg And there she is talking with Becky at the party after the Cathy cluck was posted. screenshot0336.png
It would give more credence to the VIxens as a group if they turn out to be villains of sorts down the line, because lets be honest here, EP9 being called Vixens borders on false advertising :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes