shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, now that the dust has somewhat settled, shazba , what is your professional opinion was there an adequate amount of spanking in this episode? :cautious:
I’m thinking the dust hasn’t settled yet, Heather still has a bad taste in her mouth…

But there’s never a bad time to discuss spanking! :sneaky:

So I may be wrong, but off the top of my head, I can only recall two characters with a stinging buttocks this episode: Sage (which felt meaningless) and Quinn.

So Sage first. She'll literally just pulled a butt plug out of her ass. A bit of spanking to distribute the discomfort is required, but it was not presented in any way enticingly. So like I said, meaningless, but I still acknowledge the effort.

Now with Quinn, she was all about dominating the mc, and suddenly she's over his knee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this mean what I think it means!?
It was decent. I'll give it a 3 out of 5. I'm not even rating Sage's spanking...

Yeah... It was decent... :sneaky:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Oh and i hate like Derek is handled the last 3 episodes... from a good and goofy buddy to the stupid drunk idiot that is only behaving like a horny pervert. latley i only pity him... Hopefully that will change soon again. Derek could be so much more...
Nah, he's still the same but the whole Ashley/Anthony thing paired with alcohol takes its toll.

Reactions: isotope

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
For the Bella play through anyone think its possible for a Jill and Bella relationship in the future because i think if you choose to kiss jill back during the breakup she doesnt cut the picture of u at the end of the episode unlike other playthroughs :O

kiki013

Jan 12, 2021
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.
got the same notion from that scene.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I’m thinking the dust hasn’t settled yet, Heather still has a bad taste in her mouth…

But there’s never a bad time to discuss spanking! :sneaky:

So I may be wrong, but off the top of my head, I can only recall two characters with a stinging buttocks this episode: Sage (which felt meaningless) and Quinn.

So Sage first. She'll literally just pulled a butt plug out of her ass. A bit of spanking to distribute the discomfort is required, but it was not presented in any way enticingly. So like I said, meaningless, but I still acknowledge the effort.

Now with Quinn, she was all about dominating the mc, and suddenly she's over his knee:
Does this mean what I think it means!?
It was decent. I'll give it a 3 out of 5. I'm not even rating Sage's spanking...

Yeah... It was decent... :sneaky:
The entire Quinn scene was 5*

Are you planning to update your ongoing plots table, or is it as long as the Holds of Jericho list and not worth tracking anymore?
screen-shot-2016-09-29-at-9-02-37-pm-1317532439.jpg

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.
I was leaning towards the whole house being bugged, I didn't notice if he could open it or not. The thing is the laptop wasn't stored in the safe before Cathy's cluck happened so it could have been him even if he couldn't access the safe this episode. My guess is that he knew where the laptop was and the new combination, if not what did he go to the safe for?

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
And there is no hint of Josy only path if you're in Maya Josy relationship. If you are not in a relationship with them . There are several hints pointing out that there may be Josy only path in the future.
The only way to have Josy solo is to not take part in the trouple.

If your goal is to have Josy without Maya, restart your game at the EP4 scene.

In my Josy solo save, in episode 8 when the MC is thinking about his romantic options, the MC says he has feelings for Josy.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Yes, it is easy:

It's not even that, I don't know what these mfs are doing with their modded game. It's so simple, if you use scrappy, wait for Scrappy to update his mod (he already did) and then install it. And if you are doing multiple paths on, then you are fucked. It takes one minute to read what the modders are saying. I've had no issues so far.

But no, can you guys help me? I intentionally bricked my game and now I'm stuck on a loop.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Posted about those spycams few months back.
Since we're closing in on the next release i'm playing some routes again to "freshen up" the different stories.

And allthough it's discussed several times but it's still not answered afaik.

Who is the culprit or traitor...
Is he or she the same who smashed up the DIK mansion? But can't remember or find any about something that came to mind just while i'm playing.
In Ep.3 Jamie lost his phone and pictures from that phone are send to Chad as part of the blackmail or just intimidation. But most likely also from Rusties phone since there is also a selfie among them. But... there is one from the janitorcloset with Derek and Jacob DP-ing Arieth. And that one is defenitly no selfie, more like a spycam.

That means he or she has free acces to the mansion and even more to the DIK phones (through laptop most likely)
Nick was a long time suspect but what it looks like it's someone who wants to destroy the DIKS through any means necessary.
And what if there are more spycams around... Maybe even the trashing of the mansion is recorded and not to mention the excesive drug abuse of some DIKS.
Makes more sense now.
Beside that Vinnie is most likely the one who placed them it also tells me he is the one who gave those photos to Chad since one of the photos is from the janitors closet and not a selfie. Most likely Vinnie also stole Jamies phone to get those pictures or has/had acces to the laptop where all photos are stored. Would he also be responsible for the infamous cluck then?
And if so, bet Nick is involved in this as well.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
hey guys, someone has good saves at the start of episode 9 for Maya only and Josy only? Like, after choosing to stay friends with them, but then having feelings for one of them, you know. Lost those saves.

Either a save at the end of chapter 8 or the beginning of 9 is fine.

Thanks ahead!

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The only way to have Josy solo is to not take part in the trouple.

If your goal is to have Josy without Maya, restart your game at the EP4 scene.

In my Josy solo save, in episode 8 when the MC is thinking about his romantic options, the MC says he has feelings for Josy.
That is what I'm saying lol. I have saves for multiple patch and in the Other path it seem like Josy and Maya is fighting, probably to open up for Josy solo path in the future.

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
not sure how helpful it is since the update wasn't a real chapter of the game... anyway here's my updated walkthrough
hey I was just wondering if you have started working on the update for 0.9.1 yet or even intened to start? I guessing its will be a long while before its ready becuase of size and paths.
Any news update would be great, keep up the good work.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry but No cheats or mods men ?
Android player, or mods is the only way to encounter that 'error', check 1st page if there is any fix, or wait for mods to update, OR download saves from the "Extras' section that don't have conflicting variables because you wanted to see all paths in one playthrough :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes