NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
i cant stand Maya anymore, I accept the threesome for Josy but bro even if you dont score a single point with her she still come in EVERY scene, wish we'll be able to dump her in future updates

anyway the current update is sick, I understand why the dev took so much time before publish it great work bro
I'm with you. Maya is making Josy path less enjoyable for me. And there is no hint of Josy only path if you're in Maya Josy relationship. If you are not in a relationship with them . There are several hints pointing out that there may be Josy only path in the future.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Amazing update. See you all in 2024 with the afterparty cleaning episode!
Episode 10: 90% "cleaning the mansion free roam"!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You described exactly what happened to me: even now I am shocked at all the times I had to go back and forth across the DIK mansion in this episode :oops:
After 4 years, I still have no idea where to go after I get out Derek's room !! :poop:

Also no. Maya is the ultimate Chick. Quinn is a solid DIK kinda woman.
I thought Jill's the Ultimate Chick. Now I think Jill's the Ultimate Politically Correct Girlfriend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like the "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" episode 8 cliffhanger to me: just a red herring. I think the real deal is Derek finding the hidden camera.

Thats not the point but nvm
You're right: the point is that you have to recognize the trolls and ignore them. Guys, stop anwsering him!

(y)(y)(y)(y)

You know, I was thinking: "damn, am I the only one who thinks that what you tell Derek at the Preps' party ("I still have feelings for xxx") is the Most Important Choice you make in your DIK path?"

Anyway, Jill's starting to embarass me - she was my second favourite (first is and will always be Maya), but when I was playing her episode 9 story I started thinking: "well, I might dump her and play my cards with Bianca..."

And, man, I'm reevaluating Zoey.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
This path is so cursed ! I can’t wait to see how it plays out :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0002.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

Also wonder what Stephen Burke will do with that video… And how the fuck did he get it? :unsure:
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Episode 10: 90% "cleaning the mansion free roam"!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

After 4 years, I still have no idea where to go after I get out Derek's room !! :poop:

I thought Jill's the Ultimate Chick. Now I think Jill's the Ultimate Politically Correct Girlfriend.

It looks like the "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" episode 8 cliffhanger to me: just a red herring. I think the real deal is Derek finding the hidden camera.

You're right: the point is that you have to recognize the trolls and ignore them. Guys, stop anwsering him!

(y)(y)(y)(y)

You know, I was thinking: "damn, am I the only one who thinks that what you tell Derek at the Preps' party ("I still have feelings for xxx") is the Most Important Choice you make in your DIK path?"

Anyway, Jill's starting to embarass me - she was my second favourite (first is and will always be Maya), but when I was playing her episode 9 story I started thinking: "well, I might dump her and play my cards with Bianca..."

And, man, I'm reevaluating Zoey.
Zoey was perfection in episode 9, I would bet a lot, that she is DPC's canon path/ending. Maya is RE-AL-LY coming along, should def stick with her, she is one of most interessting ones. And Jill...nuff said, dump that chick, not even Bianca is worth it to go through that highschool drama shitstorm.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Don’t get the Sage path hate. She’s very much in character - remember, this is a girl who thought that being fuckbuddies with the MC was perfectly fine even though she was technically with Chad still. There aren’t ‘two Sages’, but rather, there’s the slutty aspect of Sage’s personality and then there’s the loving aspect of her personality - as she says on the dance floor if the MC kisses her “How can you make me feel fuzzy and horny at the same time?”

I think the main issue comes from how the player playing the game reacts to a sexually liberated girl like Sage, rather than the character itself. Sage communicates her love for the MC through sex - the more she loves someone, the more kinky she becomes. This probably comes from seeing how her adoptive parents act when it comes to sex - Jade and Stephen obviously don’t fuck all that often, if at all, and it’s clear that their marriage is loveless as well. When Sage says she wants threesomes and to trust her with how kinky things get, she is really saying “Let me show you how much I love you by giving you everything a man could ever want.”

Even at the end, when the MC is like “Oh you don’t have to do the walk of shame”, Sage says that she wants to do it. Because to her, it’s not a walk of shame…she is PROUD that they fucked, and tells the other DIKs that they will keep fucking, so their stupid song doesn’t apply to her. She even goes as far as to tell them that they will be fucking other girls…sort of like a ‘fuck you’ to all the DIKs who were too afraid of Chad to pursue her the way the MC did.

Episode 9 reinforced to me that Sage is by far the best girl. If you want a sexually repressed simp, there’s plenty of other options.
Well said (y) It's precisely how I felt. It was great seeing Sage that happy around the MC.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
And how the fuck did he get it?
Well, he proofed already that he's a shady bastard. Maybe he fears losing the HOT's to the Dik's and the buisness goes down under for him. Thats why is looking extremly close to the DIK's with all possible methods. I mean look back at the Mona thing, she said NO and this idiot kicked her out. ;)

Reactions: Marley300

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, I replayed the game and found in a way the game tells you not to tell anyone about the Jade affair.

1. Jade has been betrayed by her close friend and her husband & the fact that she tells something that deep says a lot. Then you had sex with her that same day. After in the tub even MC is having second thoughts about how messed it up it would to betray her as well.

2. Showing the DIKs is a bad idea because they know & if you show them Mr.Burke gets the video which tells me someone is watching them.
In another playthrough, I was shocked that If you choose not to tell them & delete it no one knows but you & her.

3. Either way it won't end well because
Telling the DIKs as you see at the end with them putting the pieces together & then Mr.Burke knows about the affair if he finds out about him dating Sage he's going to blackmail MC to break up with her.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Quinn

How many times are we gonna beat the dead horse that Quinn has emotional intimacy problems ?
Well, she's advancing with her emotional issues(Sleepover, duh), and the flashback with Rox explains a little why she has those problems.
Done with that argument, is it just me or Quinn is more conservative than Sage in the relationships area?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Also wonder what Stephen Burke will do with that video… And how the fuck did he get it? :unsure:
Ask Vinnie. We saw that he opened the safe where the PC is.

The fuck-Sage-fuck-Jade-Burke-knows-it combo is my first candidate for a bad ending game. :sneaky:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
On this episode we see Vinny opening the safe and going for the laptop, so...
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes