duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Strange that in 1st playthrough, I like the gorgeous Jill but in 2nd, I change my love to Sage, somehow I feel sympathy for her, she is kind a girl been through a lot and she deserve a good ending.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Hey all!

so i keep having the vn's window crash without any errors the moment Tommy and Jacob are interacting (right after the s2 recap after interlude)...i thought it might be happening coz of a mod or such but even on fresh (without s3 mods) s3 restart using an imported save it happens.

If the solution has been posted previously could someone plz point me to the post? or could someone lemme know what to do to stop having it crash??

(idk if this matters, but i downloaded the full 6gb file instead of the update patch.)

thx!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hey all!

so i keep having the vn's window crash without any errors the moment Tommy and Jacob are interacting (right after the s2 recap after interlude)...i thought it might cozof a mod or such but evenon fresh (without s3 mods) s3 restart using an imported save it happens.

If the solution has been posted previously could someone plz point me to the post? or could someone lemme know what to do to stop having it crash??

thx!
READ THE FIRST FUCKING POST IN THE THREAD. (under Extras, you cheating fuck).

You're welcome.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes