schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Does Sarah (girl in bunny suit) has her own path or is she just a side character? She's hot as hell :unsure:
Been thinking about that as well and whether it's worth playing a run where you told Quinn Sarah is your fav. But ultimately I doubt there will be a similar path for her like for Riona or Lily. Don't know what the script says, but she said in the past she's not interested in something like that (which could change tbf), but you also couldn't text her this episode.

Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
DPC probably used most of their work time on planning hallowen party cuz u can see how much work they put in it (costumes, decorations etc..)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Easy brother... ain't but one mod responsible for the bullshit. The other is cleaner than a Caddie on Sunset Blvd with bitches in the back. :p
I know, I know. I had my own customized mod for S1-S2 and never had problems either, but.. and I say this with a complete lack of compassion : most people are fucking idiots, and I think when it's obvious they haven't even tried reading the first post that they should just be banned for being a fucking idiot. Just how you, sir, tolerate all of them that seem to need spoon feeding is amazing to me. I'd already have firing squads assembled.
Can you persue Maya as a love interest without josie?
It's Josy, and no.
And is it possible to have Maya on a DIK route?
Also no. Maya is the ultimate Chick. Quinn is a solid DIK kinda woman.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You described exactly what happened to me: even now I am shocked at all the times I had to go back and forth across the DIK mansion in this episode :oops:
Same happened to me. At least I was expecting to see what comes after every party: the morning stuff on rooster, the morning phone texts, and maybe meet some LI. but literally nothing happens. There wasn't even a cliff to hang on this time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yep but I think rather than the past, Rusty is evolving to not depend on family/father that makes him starting to fit for Jill as a character
welp there goes ntr for jill :/
It's not NTR if you aren't involved with them. Jill belongs with a guy like Rusty. He's a decent guy who has grown and wants someone serious.

And he can probably deal with her better than my MC ever will. Even if I ignore my dislike of Jill, she's not the brightest, and MC is a goddamn idiot. Stupid people should not breed.

Rusty is a nice counter to the naivete of Jill. He could guide her ti be better, not entirely unlike how Zoey helped the MC in the past. Surely nobody doubts Z is smarter than the MC.

Nov 17, 2021
How did you get Jill path as a neutral?
Be kind and a gentleman always with her and accumulate as many Jill points as you can. I never had dik affinity during my run in any episode, always neutral affinity.

I've even had a threesome with Sage and Quinn. I've been in Hots house and had sex with Melanie in the showers while Sarah watched, and lastly I've licked Ashley's tight pussy in the sauna. The one thing I couldn't do it is to fuck Quinn in the DIK mansion (because you needs to have DIK affinity to do that, then Jill rejects you because she has doubts around you).

Last edited:

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Yep but I think rather than the past, Rusty is evolving to not depend on family/father that makes him starting to fit for Jill as a character
welp there goes ntr for jill :/
Sandy remains a side chick, if we don't see her in EP10, who cares. On the other hand, if we can choose Nicole at the end of EP9, it means that we will see her in EP10, and not just for a quick sex scene.
Therefore SG's > MG's. With MG's there's so many drama, and at some times it get's fuckin annoying; SG's on the other hand is must of time have fun, develope feelings and try not to disappoint them.

Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
It's not NTR if you aren't involved with them. Jill belongs with a guy like Rusty. He's a decent guy who has grown and wants someone serious.

And he can probably deal with her better than my MC ever will. Even if I ignore my dislike of Jill, she's not the brightest, and MC is a goddamn idiot. Stupid people should not breed.

Rusty is a nice counter to the naivete of Jill. He could guide her ti be better, not entirely unlike how Zoey helped the MC in the past. Surely nobody doubts Z is smarter than the MC.
Do you think you wouldn't be involved? :) If that happens how about at a party they're makeout in the corner (we see that too much with every dik) and after that at morning a scene what were they calling "walking time?" Jill goes out from Rustys room and thats not ntr?

That's easy. Just don't be a DIK, and maje sure to ignore Sage when she's sick.
My save also have neutral affinity and ignored sage, no relationship with anyone, good with Bella
still rejected by her.
Welp I was at dik side before maybe thats why

Reactions: isotope and IRedI

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Do you think you wouldn't be involved? :) If that happens how about at a party they're makeout in the corner (we see that too much with every dik) and after that at morning a scene what were they calling "walking time?" Jill goes out from Rustys room and thats not ntr?
If you are not dating her, it not fucking NTR, learn the definition of a word before using it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes