Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
After 6 playthroughs, I opened almost all the scenes except for one. What is this scene and what are the conditions for opening it? I'm probably not the first person who asking this question.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I finished the 5 branches...
This was a mixed bag... will give my opinion at a later date... I forgot how tiresome is the mass of messages of all the people that used mod saves or persistent files that cry when their game "bug, crashes and burn".

Short answer: I'm happy with some things and dissapointed with others... the amount of useless animations wich could be substitute with a couple of renders...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I finished the 5 branches...
This was a mixed bag... will give my opinion at a later date... I forgot how tiresome is the mass of messages of all the people that used mod saves or persistent files that cry when their game "bug, crashes and burn".

Short answer: I'm happy with some things and dissapointed with others... the amount of useless animations wich could be substitute with a couple of renders...
This is an erotic video from Lily that she sends to your phone.
Thank you both.
It's weird, I had this scene, I went through it. But it did not appear in the list of open scenes.

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
Just starting again. A quick question.

Can you persue Maya as a love interest without josie? And is it possible to have Maya on a DIK route?
Want Maya as LI with Quinn as my guilty pleasure....and she doesnt do chicks

qilermvp

Dec 13, 2022
The application “BeingADIK” can’t be opened.

this pops up when i try to open the game can someone please help. im on mac

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Jill was never interested in Rusty because he is a Burgmeister. Her past story clearly tells she will never be interested in a guy who comes from her inner circle environment.
I remember this scene but I also remember Jill telling MC that she had a date with Rusty, but at some point Rusty's friends arrived and he acted as if she did not exist at all...

Last edited:

fernwehspielen

Nov 25, 2020
Soo yeah i played ep 9 and i did not expect that this would he a full blown sandbox which i am not a fan of... But all in all sandbox was the only thing that really annoys me along with that haunted mansion.. u just wished that could've been longer tho and that torch light could have been bigger.. leon and jamie's costume was definitely out of nowhere... I wished the dialogue was longer tho with the L.I path that we chose and hoping their relationship would go forward now in the next ep... Thank you for the wonderful ep DPC and stay healthy!! Merry christmas!!! 9/10!!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
In a few words: too many pointless side chicks in the DIK route.
The problem is that they are no longer mere side chicks.

Sandy remains a side chick, if we don't see her in EP10, who cares. On the other hand, if we can choose Nicole at the end of EP9, it means that we will see her in EP10, and not just for a quick sex scene.

I remember this scene but I also remember Jill telling MC that she had a date with Rusty, but at some point Rusty's friends arrived and he acted as if she did not exist at all...
Rusty's reaction isn't because of Jill and their past.

That's because it's the only walk of shame scene where the MC clearly tells the DIKs that it's his girlfriend, and therefore it's a serious relationship. The kind of thing Rusty was hoping for with Micha.

Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
Yep but I think rather than the past, Rusty is evolving to not depend on family/father that makes him starting to fit for Jill as a character
welp there goes ntr for jill :/

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That's why I told that Jill is not interested in her inner circle people. She doesn't like people like him. I didn't say that Rusty is not interested in her. Rusty is, she is not.

Nov 17, 2021
This is the current status that I have for a Jill cheating route (with Quinn restaurant, Pink Rose and Madame. Also I am flirting with every possible girl except Maya, Josy and of course Bella):

Sin título.png

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I reckon DPC should have announced, episode 9 was gonna pretty much be entirely an epic Halloween party, because I don't think anyone expected it to be the whole episode. When it came to an end, I was shocked. Never has a BaDIK episode just ended and I've gone, "WTF! That's it!?!?" Usually about half way through I'm like, "Man this is such a long episode, so cool!".
You described exactly what happened to me: even now I am shocked at all the times I had to go back and forth across the DIK mansion in this episode :oops:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I don’t know how you could write so much. After a handful of comments, I’ve got fuck all to say about this episode.

If ep9, as it stands (minus the embedded flashbacks), was chronologically placed among the usual episode style story that gave us a lot to think about, it would have been fantastic!

But it wasn’t.

As far as the party goes, it was good (unless you just went around trying to tick off tasks), but there’s virtually nothing to talk about or care about that we haven’t exhausted from discussions from previous episodes.

And if there’s nothing to talk about, there’s nothing to keep our interest. I didn’t hate the episode, but my obsession is definitely over after waiting over a year since ep 8 to be served up this empty shell.
We will be able to talk about the game again on ep 10 hopefully. Unless he pulls something like this again. than we will have nothing to talk about because nothing happened lol. The only thoughts and hope we had for our favorite characters are the same as the ones we had at the end of ep 8. Party was fun for 1 single run, but that was it, there is nothing left to talk about when nothing really happened.
Even the burke house cliffhanger thing, didn't leave anything for us to talk on the current episode. This ep was just a blank in the story of the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes