Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The Haunted House quick guide:

1. go back to the door with the paper and read it.
2. Go to the jars and pick the green one.
3. Go to the cage, then press the up arrow, then press the up button to find the key.
4. Go to the headboard, open it, look on the side you see numbers press it, and then you have the code for the freezer. Open it to get the key.
5. Then go the door with three locks and then you're done.

Reactions: Pagdish

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
so ima run the vn with the 'fix for modded saves' file placed but a quick concern: would i be able to run the save with Sancho's mod once his mod is updated, there-after? or...anyone know? and Thx.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's not NTR if you aren't involved with them. Jill belongs with a guy like Rusty. He's a decent guy who has grown and wants someone serious.

And he can probably deal with her better than my MC ever will. Even if I ignore my dislike of Jill, she's not the brightest, and MC is a goddamn idiot. Stupid people should not breed.

Rusty is a nice counter to the naivete of Jill. He could guide her ti be better, not entirely unlike how Zoey helped the MC in the past. Surely nobody doubts Z is smarter than the MC.
I don't think Rusty is a good choice for Jill. Remembering that he did not treat her too well.
I may be alone in my opinion, but Jaime is the one who fits Jill the most. Most CHICK and good guy among all DIK's.
Too bad he's back with that crazy feminist and doesn't want to listen anyone.
I also noticed one detail. Jill is a much more interesting and open character when MC is not on her route.
For example: a sexy bee costume (I don’t understand why it can’t be nominated for the best costume in this situation, it’s probably a bug)
She drinks, has fun and the party girl wakes up in her:
Jill: Drink! Drink! Drink! (hello Liam from AL)
Bella: Are you too?
And another moment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
i cant stand Maya anymore, I accept the threesome for Josy but bro even if you dont score a single point with her she still come in EVERY scene, wish we'll be able to dump her in future updates

anyway the current update is sick, I understand why the dev took so much time before publish it great work bro

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Haven't finished the episode yet, but so far, I'm quite enjoying it. I need to disagree with the complaints about Sage, though. This has always been her, but now she's around someone who actually sets her free after years. The party so far is rad and the mini-game is enjoyable. That being said, this episode does feels like the actual interlude, and those are usually fine in novels, it allows characters to interact with each other without the plot's hand, but to wait one year for another interlude can be somewhat disappointing, so I understand the negative reactions to this.

Gotta say, Sage looked amazing.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

Don't mess with pigtails Sage, she gonna KO you faster then she does MC. The thing with her Mother is so gonna explode in MCs face due to the set up this episode. Can't wait to see how much Jade is gonna fuck up the milf lovers.

Silver_Light

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone knows how toget the lewd scene with quinn in episode 9? Someone told you have to promise her or something in a different but I dont remember any choice like that

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes