rbk096

May 23, 2020
YOU can't, if you keep advancing the story - some girls will get him to open it for them and its unlocked after that. Just keep doing tasks. (FYI - in-game that room is the porch.)
I'm stuck here how far back are we talking about here? I completed all the tasks and the additional tasks too except talk to the ladies the last optional one

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.
Tommy is a bro he wouldn't snitch on DIKS, unless he's too addicted to the needle.

Reactions: Argesh1991

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is there a full gallery unlock? I don't want to play the free roam again.
Of course there is.

Guys, why don't you check the OP and the extras in it?

Everything you need to know is in the OP - except the safe advice that YOU SHOULD NOT mod the game and/or play modded saves because DrPinkCake - the Author - always takes the effort to code it so as to break every mod whenever he works on a new update.

I'm not excluding that option, but the artist formerly known as email144 brought to my attention, in the gentlemen section of the forums, that we see the girls from the Vixens entourage talking about something that can be interpreted as them being behind the spying/blackmailing stuff. Now one, or the other might be just a red herring, or it could very well be all connected in a weird way only DPC can come up with. Thats why I'm not excluding any options, I am open about theorycrafting going both ways.
View attachment 2247487 View attachment 2247488
Bro, if you checked Rooster you knew that she forgot that she had to wear a costume. Her blanket is her last-minute emergency solution - same as what Bella does when she's not in her route.

This is one of the weirdest BaDIK theory I've ever read.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Here are the results from the poll about the episode.

As you can see, more than 53% of the voters gave it a 7 or higher, so the episode was a good one, even if there was more people complaining this time.

1671456393754.png

Thanks to all 328 voters!

What are the chances that Arieth's son is from Jacob? :ROFLMAO:
All the Diks except the MC and Nick could be the father lol

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Bro, if you checked Rooster you knew that she forgot that she had to wear a costume. Her blanket is her last-minute emergency solution - same as what Bella does when she's not in her route.

This is one of the weirdest BaDIK theory I've ever read.
Breaking_Bad_S04E01__Box_Cutter__-_Denny's_Scene_0-25_screenshot.png
I didn't say a single thing about costumes? I'm talking about what she is saying reading as her finding some juicy gossip and the fact that se was present at the party when the Cathy cluck was posted.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Tommy is the ultimate rat. He cannot be trusted by any means. A massive DIK route where you can use his girlfriend as a fuck doll would be amazing. I hope we can fuck Heather in futures episodes because a titjob and a blowjob is not enough.
He is also very insecure and acts like a douche around Tremolo for no reason, probably he feels threatened by him becoming more and more popular.

At least he admits that the whole situation with Vinny was his fault too, so he is not as ignorant as he looks like, he can actually distinguish evil from good, at least when he isn't acting like a drug addict.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I don’t think he was trashing the place for fun. I think he either has money or drugs inside one of those books.
That seems very unlikely to me. All of those books have been thrown around and moved multiple times, Bella may have even taken some of them. If anything he was probably looking for that box that keeps getting ignored. That or maybe looking for a place for a camera, if it was him.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
He is also very insecure and acts like a douche around Tremolo for no reason, probably he feels threatened by him becoming more and more popular.

At least he admits that the whole situation with Vinny was his fault too, so he is not as ignorant as he looks like, he can actually distinguish evil from good, at least when he isn't acting like a drug addict.
Not to forget the thing bout Josy, when he said it to the MC. Bla Bla eeps guys away, and then runs after Oscar when MC kicked him out. He cares, but he is a 0 when it comes to show his real feelings. (Because he maybe thinks its Weak to show feelings)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don’t think he was trashing the place for fun. I think he either has money or drugs inside one of those books.
Either that, or he was looking for that mysterious cube the MC has placed on this desk. Because as we know, if there's one consistency in this game, it's that everyone completely overlooks what's right in front of their goddam nose.

Reactions: vogelbeest
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes