Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Didn't rusty change the code? Only Tommy, Rusty and MC should know it, if Vinny opened that safe, it means he is connected in the camera/spying stuff and the entire mansion is bugged...or Tommy somehow snitched. But to me, more from the sound effect used, seemed that he tried to open it but he couldn't.
It would explain why he went to his old looking for a code.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
She was a little cutie in episode 8, she kinda just became borderline generic in episode 9. And the mc didn't speak directly to her even once. I'm guessing, like I said a while back, since she's been seen fucking others we'll never see any of that. :cry:
I think that will be the case. There probably won't be any scenes with the MC and "Vixens" that this episode was, for unknown reasons, named after. I wouldn't be surprised if you keep seeing them go at it though. There has already been an increase in scenes of the MC just seeing people fuck or whole animated sex scenes that don't even involve him starting with the interlude. Can't say I'm happy with those choices by the dev. Unfortunately that also seems to be the case for Karen and Sally as well. Sure there have been hints here and there for both of them but I'm pretty confident that they are just there for a tease.

Reactions: isotope and shazba

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
After 4 years, I still have no idea where to go after I get out Derek's room !!
Then it's not just me who has trouble finding my way through that maze (if I don't use fast travel of course)! :ROFLMAO:

I thought Jill's the Ultimate Chick. Now I think Jill's the Ultimate Politically Correct Girlfriend.
I agree and subscribe to every single word(y)

Anyway, Jill's starting to embarass me - she was my second favourite (first is and will always be Maya), but when I was playing her episode 9 story I started thinking: "well, I might dump her and play my cards with Bianca..."
I on the other hand thought: "would Jill consent to a threesome with Bianca? Who knows...":unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ottoeight

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Damn, why developer can't let me cheat with some girl even if I am on somones path? Really, I want to make such choice and face all the consequences!!! :devilish: And, please, give us some moans instead of music during scenes :) Still, the game and animations are amazing:love:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Damn, why developer can't let me cheat with some girl even if I am on somones path? Really, I want to make such choice and face all the consequences!!! :devilish: And, please, give us some moans instead of music during scenes :) Still, the game and animations are amazing:love:
Probably cause then he'd have to make 5+ cheating path scenarios on top of all the already established paths

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Hey man, care to share that save at the end of ep. 8, at the choice of the girl or something? And if you got a Maya solo one I would gladly appreciate it.
Sorry, I sorted through my saves after EP9, I don't have it anymore.

After 4 years, I still have no idea where to go after I get out Derek's room !! :poop:
Worst layout of rooms in the game! In the first freeroam of the first night at the DIKs, it took me forever to find the door in this hallway that leads to the dining room. God bless fast travel.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can anybody help on how to install the game on Mac? It always says "can't be opened".
I don't use Mac but there shouldn't be an install of any kind. Just extract and play. Does the Mac version have a 64 and 32 bit exe like the Windows version? Have you tried running both if it does?

Jan 7, 2022
This is the trouble of long developments games - girls hardly develop and starts to get bored. Yes, at first they were all interesting, but now? Maybe it's just me.

This is a DPC problem - he likes the technical side of development more - many new long animations - many mini-games, free roams etc.

For me, it would be better if we saw more text, some new sides of the characters.

Just my thoughts
The animations wouldn't be a waste if it was for stuff like sex scenes, come on it's a sex game stop acting like it's high art, and not for bicycle animations.

Reactions: hawk784563

HaggeHanson

Jan 5, 2022
I don't use Mac but there shouldn't be an install of any kind. Just extract and play. Does the Mac version have a 64 and 32 bit exe like the Windows version? Have you tried running both if it does?
Its downloaded, extracted and then it says:'Programm can't be opened" and shows the Finder-Logo.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I'm not excluding that option, but the artist formerly known as email144 brought to my attention, in the gentlemen section of the forums, that we see the girls from the Vixens entourage talking about something that can be interpreted as them being behind the spying/blackmailing stuff. Now one, or the other might be just a red herring, or it could very well be all connected in a weird way only DPC can come up with. Thats why I'm not excluding any options, I am open about theorycrafting going both ways.
View attachment 2247487 View attachment 2247488 And there she is talking with Becky at the party after the Cathy cluck was posted. View attachment 2247489
It would give more credence to the VIxens as a group if they turn out to be villains of sorts down the line, because lets be honest here, EP9 being called Vixens borders on false advertising :cautious:
I think this is just these girls scoring some drugs offa either Vinny, Tommy or Quinn

Reactions: aykarin

ayylmao232

Jun 30, 2019
This is the trouble of long developments games - girls hardly develop and starts to get bored. Yes, at first they were all interesting, but now? Maybe it's just me.

This is a DPC problem - he likes the technical side of development more - many new long animations - many mini-games, free roams etc.

For me, it would be better if we saw more text, some new sides of the characters.

Just my thoughts

Hard agree the mini games and not enjoyable has anyone actually enjoyed them? I guess some people enjoy the aspect of having to do it well then be rewarded with more scenes or more gated content? Is it possible to lose on seeing stuff for not doing the minigame well? I feel like we've gone way past the amount of space and saving required to get all paths vs playing all the free roams over again is not worth it at all. It feels like a chore to play it at this point lol. Also the constant technical side is off putting why do we have to do free roams in which stuff is hidden around rooms props to DPC for making it challenging but I am so over doing it yet every update it's the same thing. I think a major problem is that there are way too many characters and storylines overlapping at this point and he has to dedicate dialogue and animations to each path.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Its downloaded, extracted and then it says:'Programm can't be opened" and shows the Finder-Logo.
This is a shot in the dark but did you try right clicking and then "open". I don't know what build you use but I guess catalina has issues with renpy games, something to do with security. Other than that I don't know enough about Mac to really help you out.

Edit: Another solution is to but the game in the Applications folder and run it from there.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Seems like Vinny try to access the safe and fails. That's why he goes to MC's room and trash the place plus the eagerness to pull the gun out.
Vinny was looking for something..... perhaps the box? And the gun? Seems to me Vinny wasn't sure he could win a fight.... Vinny still gets info from Nick so if you kicked ass a few times he must have known you might be that new DIK....

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Honestly, a 7 for this game is worth complaining, for sure :) I kinda agree with you. I really liked the long party and all the drama around it, but when it was finished I thought, finally, I'm up for some non free-roam stuff! ... Wait what? It's over?

I think that there was a good amount of content, but since it all happened in one setting only, we feel like the episode was short.
Did you try all routes?
But yes is troublesome... the more routes the less content we are gonna have in every route. And it seems that the others route is gonna split even more... saves for season 4 are gonna be a nightmare.
I think that will be the case. There probably won't be any scenes with the MC and "Vixens" that this episode was, for unknown reasons, named after. I wouldn't be surprised if you keep seeing them go at it though. There has already been an increase in scenes of the MC just seeing people fuck or whole animated sex scenes that don't even involve him starting with the interlude. Can't say I'm happy with those choices by the dev. Unfortunately that also seems to be the case for Karen and Sally as well. Sure there have been hints here and there for both of them but I'm pretty confident that they are just there for a tease.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes