DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
On the Jill path, MC does not want to subject her to the Walk Of Shame. 100% understandable. MC asks the guy not to do it because he has a girlfriend. Tommy says No, but Leon and Rusty say it's cool.
Gotta get yourself a girl like Sage who handled the walk of shame like a boss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
Finished playing yesterday. Just curious, how many branches we will have later, it's crazy. I like the game a lot, the plot there is so interesting. But I guess maybe, it would be better to have less branches but more plot by the episode. Just because we have tons of branches, we need to have like more than 6 save files and do the same shit in freeroam every time. I like all branches yes but if I didn't know about them or could have a few girls by one branch, it would be so much simpler. And now we will have only more branches...
To be frank, I just created a mod for myself just to go through all branches in this episode by one run and I guess, for developers it becomes more and more complex too, as result, DPC will need to cut some branches or we will get less and less plot in episodes just because there like 15 girls that needs to be written and animated and supported by code. Or we will wait episodes for years. So interesting and at the same time so sad.

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
Finished playing yesterday. Just curious, how many branches we will have later, it's crazy. I like the game a lot, the plot there is so interesting. But I guess maybe, it would be better to have less branches but more plot by the episode. Just because we have tons of branches, we need to have like more than 6 save files and do the same shit in freeroam every time. I like all branches yes but if I didn't know about them or could have a few girls by one branch, it would be so much simpler. And now we will have only more branches...
To be frank, I just created a mod for myself just to go through all branches in this episode by one run and I guess, for developers it becomes more and more complex too, as result, DPC will need to cut some branches or we will get less and less plot in episodes just because there like 15 girls that needs to be written and animated and supported by code. Or we will wait episodes for years. So interesting and at the same time so sad.
I'm fine with 6 or even more branches. It's just since the episode is 90% freeroam it's stupidly annoying to go through them.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jamie and Dany threesome or Tommy and Heather threesome or JohnBoy and Helena threesome?
Or just all of the above?
John Boy and Elena do threesomes for sure, I think it will eventually happen with the MC, but I don't know what to make of what she said this episode.
Unpopular opinion: I love the new intro song.
I don't think it's unpopular. The song is as good as the other one, and if they want to be out of the game so be it.

Oct 21, 2022
Her whole line is just amazing. The connection between them, the chemistry, sometimes it seemed to me that Zoe was kissing the MC with her eyes.
Her sense of humor and social skills are the bomb, no wonder DIK's liked her. And she put Derek at ease with just a few words, and we know how difficult it can be to deal with him when he turns on a drama queen.
The bench scene, of course I was surprised that my Massive DIK MC was crying, but this scene makes it clear how important Zoey is in his life. Now all questions about this are closed and the Interlude looks very succinctly and appropriately in the overall storyline.
I'm somewhat not disappointed that I made a separate save for the blue-haired hottie.
View attachment 2247784
No more reactions today unfortunately but everything you said is right on the money mate. Her looks at you make you want to hold her and affirms that deep connection MC and Zoey still have.

I thought about that regarding her social skills and she's pretty much the reason MC is doing so well and sociable (In my Massive DIK run anyway) She really brought MC out of his shell right from the beginning when they became friends. It's deep storytelling without the need for words. Great point about Derek too.

Ye I got that from the bench scene too, which I think is why I got emotional. That playthrough I had no GF massive DIK so it really fit the story even more. Definitely don't be disappointed, I have high hopes for Zoey in future. It also shows characterization for MC too though, maybe he doesn't just want to fuck round, he wants something more meaningful. Love these chats, thanks bud :)

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
I've been suggesting that for a long time. It's not unreasonable, but I think DPC would keep it under the radar anyway, as borderline incestuous. Gotta wait until he's done milking that cow before he risks killing it at Patreon.
I feel like it would be fine if DPC were to write that in since he's very likely NOT planning a scenario where the two of them hook up at any point. Thinking back on the rest of the game it makes way more sense if this were the case so hopefully he doesn't hold back. Assuming that is his intention anyways.

alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
I'm fine with 6 or even more branches. It's just since the episode is 90% freeroam it's stupidly annoying to go through them.
Totally agree, just right now I have like
- Jill
- Josy & Maya
- Isabella
- Jade only
- Jade & Sage
- Sage only
- Alone (and here we have a few different endings that could have some value later)
Later we will have Zoe.
And also differences between dik/chik for alone path, and also if you want to see the whole content - differences between dik/chik with Zoe.
And god, if there will be some new branches I will be crazy to repeat everything in freeroam again and again. And if you just want to play with one-two branches by your choice, it could be shorter and shorter episodes.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes