Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
90% of MCs can't make their mind up and play with not just two but multiple girls. Going with this logic the LIs in the game "deserve someone better than Fuckface".

Not to mention Derek is hitting on anything that moves himself.
You're certainly not wrong, but it's college. Derek's clearly going for as many notches as he can get while he still can - and I don't blame him. it's a time to be youthful and have fun, explore what's out there. Even if it's oldboobs. KIDDING! I freakin' love Nicole.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
90% of MCs can't make their mind up and play with not just two but multiple girls. Going with this logic the LIs in the game "deserve someone better than Fuckface".

Not to mention Derek is hitting on anything that moves himself.
Yeah, and I expect some MCs to have some backlash from screwing with girls' expectations.

Theralyst

Jul 6, 2020
Kinda feel like a bad bro for not helping Derek with Camilla on the paths I'm not pursuing her. But at the same time, IF he is still chasing Ashley I don't wanna be a part of fucking that up for him

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
Totally agree, just right now I have like
- Jill
- Josy & Maya
- Isabella
- Jade only
- Jade & Sage
- Sage only
- Alone (and here we have a few different endings that could have some value later)
Later we will have Zoe.
And god, if there will be some new branches I will be crazy to repeat everything in freeroam again and again. And if you just want to play with one-two branches by your choice, it could be shorter and shorter episodes.
Not to mention on Others route which include Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily. Somehow doubt other side girls are as meaningful as them.

Reactions: alex523111

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You're certainly not wrong, but it's college. Derek's clearly going for as many notches as he can get while he still can - and I don't blame him.
Sure, i don't blame him either, but it's silliness to claim he somehow "deserves" someone who isn't into college fun and games just as much as he is. If anything, Ashley probably takes it quite more seriously than he does, as she appears to be very conflicted about her feelings.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone know what difference it makes letting the Preps in or not? Didn’t seem to impact anything major on my runs?
My guess is that is one of those things that DPC is saving for the future. In 2 occasions we have the chance to be nice to these 2 particular preps, maybe in a future chapter we will ask for support, and depending on our choices they'll either agree or tell us to fuck off.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
If you are not dating her, it not fucking NTR, learn the definition of a word before using it.
So even if I am not with Josy and Maya and they are dating and fucking and kissing in front of me that is NTR as well lol. Since both are LI. Just following your idea.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
No more reactions today unfortunately but everything you said is right on the money mate. Her looks at you make you want to hold her and affirms that deep connection MC and Zoey still have.

I thought about that regarding her social skills and she's pretty much the reason MC is doing so well and sociable (In my Massive DIK run anyway) She really brought MC out of his shell right from the beginning when they became friends. It's deep storytelling without the need for words. Great point about Derek too.

Ye I got that from the bench scene too, which I think is why I got emotional. That playthrough I had no GF massive DIK so it really fit the story even more. Definitely don't be disappointed, I have high hopes for Zoey in future. It also shows characterization for MC too though, maybe he doesn't just want to fuck round, he wants something more meaningful. Love these chats, thanks bud :)
I would describe Zoe's personality like this: she has Josy's social skills, Sage's humor and a bit of Quinn's rebelliousness. But in the end it turned out something unique and very cool. Plus, a very attractive unusual appearance, in which there is something Latin American.
Huh, I think every episode of BaDIK should be called "DPC makes you cry". He is very good at evoking emotions, especially since I am an emotional maniac :LOL:
Anytime, bro.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PussyDelendaEst

alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
Not to mention on Others route which include Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily. Somehow doubt other side girls are as meaningful as them.
That's true, we have even more girls on a radar for future branches. And also Zoe could have 2, since we have 2 choices for her (dik/chik) and her behavior different from this choice, what also could lead to different branches.

Dec 7, 2018
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
Code for the mod download?

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Either that, or he was looking for that mysterious cube the MC has placed on this desk. Because as we know, if there's one consistency in this game, it's that everyone completely overlooks what's right in front of their goddam nose.
What cube? I completely overlooked it. (Sadly, I'm serious.)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes