Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh boy. Ask Arieth who's pregnant.
Oh, I know what she said, but I have my doubts. Arieth has shown time and again just how monumentally not-bright she is. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she found Ashley's pregnancy test in the sorority bathroom and decided "Oh, that's why X is happening to me", without actually having done it properly (with a physician).

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
My guess is he is refering to Jill. It doesnt really fit the other LIs. He has really been going overboard in showing Jill as "naive" in a lot of the recent dialogues, like the Banana costume or her talk with Maya/Sage in the cinema room. She was my "main" LI till this Episode, but man some of her dialogues ...

Anyway, I enjoyed the Episode, even tho the waiting time has obviously been a too long for what was delivered and how much money he is making. He could easily hire 2-3 talented people from SEA or eastern Europe to help render the generic stuff like dialogues (2 people standing in front of each other and talking doesnt require you to be an artistic genius), while focusing on the "lewd" scenes and emotional scenes where characters need the correct poses and expressions. This way an episode like this would probably only take 50-70% of the time this one took.

I wouldnt mind if he expands some of the "other" LIs, since those chars have partially even overtaken the old main LIs for me. Zoey, Lily and Mel are probably my three favorite rights now. Zoey and Lily are intriguing and could bring a breath of fresh air and Mel is just hot as fuck now. There will probably be no Sarah/Mel path, but if her and chars like Cammie get more scenes, yes please.
Your guess is correct. I was so pissed off that I forgot to mention her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys . I have just started playing ep9. So far, I want to stick with “others” path. I’ve fooled with the girls(Nicole, Nora etc) and I got close and really love Bella and Sage. But I could not decide , not at that point of the game(I did not like that decision, too early for me). But I just wanted your quick help, since I have tried reading all the messages but it’s hard. I’ve just done the texting with Quinn, is it true that if I want to get her I can’t have fun with other girls during the party?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And this is why I think Ashley's the one who is actually pregnant. She's crazy about Derek, that was obvious, but she slept with Anthony - and only later found out she was knocked up (hence all the tears and shit at the party). If she wasn't unsure about who the father was there'd be very little confusion here, I think. And I agree, Big A is probably the best of the jocks in terms of "not being a douchebro". He may not be too sharp, but he's a good guy overall (so far). He can be Zoey's DIK brother when they pledge next year.
I'm hoping that it's the two of them who come in to support plans to replace Tybalt as the head of his fraternity, or oust him completely. I let them in on my Others run (as a major DIK) because they want what we (DIKs) want at that point: To enjoy a good party, to hopefully get laid, and make sure everybody has a good time. As long as they don't cause any grief, they're more than welcome. FFS, somebody invited Becky's stupid ass to the party, Gordon is hardly worse.
but what would be the merits of bigA? he is a traitor, he betrays his best friend and then for what? for Arieth ... so besides being a traitor he is also completely dumb.

DPC already struggles to close storylines, all we need now is for him to come up with fake closures

the end-of-chapter plot twists are always messi scams, with consequences and outcomes always hugely overstated

oh god here comes Maya's father!!!! will now take her away!!! or he will hurt Josy!!!
and instead we then discover a thousand similarities to Derek (the mixed dorm, the pink sheets...)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh, I know what she said, but I have my doubts. Arieth has shown time and again just how monumentally not-bright she is. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she found Ashley's pregnancy test in the sorority bathroom and decided "Oh, that's why X is happening to me", without actually having done it properly (with a physician).
I think you should stop trolling people.

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
I don't even remember Nick being in this episode lmao, who was he dressed as? that clown-Pennywise looking mf?
Yes. I even forgot he existed lol. I dunno Nick has been sketchy for me from the moment his room wasn't touched by alphas. But since then nothing more shady came up so it might be nothing.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I liked the Halloween party overall, but I thought the interlude was kind of a waste of time. Zoey is not the MC. There is minimal reason for me to really care much about her based on the previous episodes and the interlude doesn't change any of that. It just makes me spend a lot of time skipping through irrelevant scenes that could have better focused on the story for the MC. At least you weren't forced to watch her fuck someone else during the interlude so she doesn't cheat on MC, just leaves him hanging.

The main complaint I have with the halloween party is that it doesn't really seem like there are any choices that make any difference. Your options are pretty much all predetermined by the save you imported from the previous episode. So if we're going to have a big party where your choices don't matter, it would have been nice if there were more sex scenes. Most of the sex scenes come at the end and require you to pick 1 or 2 girls. On the chick path where you picked either Jill, Bella, Maya, or Josey that might make sense. On the DIK path it would make more sense for MC to play the field at the party.

The way it's currently set up it seems like you pretty much have to have played through the previous episode enough times to have a save focused on each individual possible ending if you want to see all of the content in the current episode. Fortunately there's a link in the OP where someone made saves available that do just that, but I would find it rather annoying without that. Especially since this episode is broken if you used a cheat mod in the previous episode.

Starrky

Nov 20, 2021
Yes. I even forgot he existed lol. I dunno Nick has been sketchy for me from the moment his room wasn't touched by alphas. But since then nothing more shady came up so it might be nothing.
Only reason I mentioned it was Vinny getting the mask either by coincidence or left on purpose

Aug 26, 2019
Idk why but this episode felt short like nothing really happened maybe it was because of it taking place in one setting but I can say that iam not as excited fir the game as I once was

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes