Oct 21, 2022
Hi guys . I have just started playing ep9. So far, I want to stick with “others” path. I’ve fooled with the girls(Nicole, Nora etc) and I got close and really love Bella and Sage. But I could not decide , not at that point of the game(I did not like that decision, too early for me). But I just wanted your quick help, since I have tried reading all the messages but it’s hard. I’ve just done the texting with Quinn, is it true that if I want to get her I can’t have fun with other girls during the party?
Hey

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: steama90

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Fuck you Oscar your girl is mine
I don't get why we can't tell Tara that we beat her boyfriend because he was hiting to Josy and call her bitch and that we saw him with Carolyn Gina. This could be a glorious revenge sex scene, but MC again act like a fucking idiot

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I don't get why we can't tell Tara that we beat her boyfriend because he was hiting to Josy and call her bitch and that we saw him with Carolyn Gina. This could be a glorious revenge sex scene, but MC again act like a fucking idiot
I don't think MC even knew that the guy he thrown out was actually Oscar.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Finished playing yesterday. Just curious, how many branches we will have later, it's crazy. I like the game a lot, the plot there is so interesting. But I guess maybe, it would be better to have less branches but more plot by the episode. Just because we have tons of branches, we need to have like more than 6 save files and do the same shit in freeroam every time. I like all branches yes but if I didn't know about them or could have a few girls by one branch, it would be so much simpler. And now we will have only more branches...
To be frank, I just created a mod for myself just to go through all branches in this episode by one run and I guess, for developers it becomes more and more complex too, as result, DPC will need to cut some branches or we will get less and less plot in episodes just because there like 15 girls that needs to be written and animated and supported by code. Or we will wait episodes for years. So interesting and at the same time so sad.
I’ve been trying to make a list, probably incomplete:
One for each LI path gives us 5 assuming you count Maya and Jose as one.
Add one for Zoey (6)
Add one for No one (7)
Add six for possible LIs (Quinn, Camilla, Rio, Nicole, Lilly, Melanie & Sarah (13)
Add another one for possible consequences relating to various side girls like Sally, Tiffani, rest of the pink ladies et. al. (14)
Add the Milf squad,Jade, Cathy and Nora (17).

Now here’s where it gets tricky, most paths seem to have the potential for future variants. Obvious ones are Josy and Maya splitting up, or the MC cheating on an LI ( Bianca with Jill, keep tapping Jade while seeing Sage etc.) Some may get the opportunity to switch LI like hopping on board the Zoey train.
So we could add 8 variants to cover cheating on each LI, throuple split, running off with Zoey (25).

Add to this the affinity variations, most will be minor, but some may have major consequences? It gets trickier than that since there’s both LIs and side girls that are affinity exclusive and have their own mini branches that relate to other major choices. Those are harder to count but there might be up to 30 or so branches depending on your definition.

And this doesn’t include the other forms of variations in the game. Like does getting blown by Heather or hooking up with Elena have differing dialogue or consequences to various subbranches? The game is almost too big for its oven good.

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
I’ve been trying to make a list, probably incomplete:
One for each LI path gives us 5 assuming you count Maya and Jose as one.
Add one for Zoey (6)
Add one for No one (7)
Add six for possible LIs (Quinn, Camilla, Rio, Nicole, Lilly, Melanie & Sarah (13)
Add another one for possible consequences relating to various side girls like Sally, Tiffani, rest of the pink ladies et. al. (14)
Add the Milf squad,Jade, Cathy and Nora (17).

Now here’s where it gets tricky, most paths seem to have the potential for future variants. Obvious ones are Josy and Maya splitting up, or the MC cheating on an LI ( Bianca with Jill, keep tapping Jade while seeing Sage etc.) Some may get the opportunity to switch LI like hopping on board the Zoey train.
So we could add 8 variants to cover cheating on each LI, throuple split, running off with Zoey (25).

Add to this the affinity variations, most will be minor, but some may have major consequences? It gets trickier than that since there’s both LIs and side girls that are affinity exclusive and have their own mini branches that relate to other major choices. Those are harder to count but there might be up to 30 or so branches depending on your definition.

And this doesn’t include the other forms of variations in the game. Like does getting blown by Heather or hooking up with Elena have differing dialogue or consequences to various subbranches? The game is almost too big for its oven good.
Yeah.... See you in 2024.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One thing I'm curious to see what he does with is the party planning upgrades. Unless he adds new perks it's impossible to make everyone happy because some of the options are mutually exclusive between the guys. Tommy wants drugs while one of the other guys wants to NOT have drugs. So taking drugs seems like a pointless waste of rescources unless it unlocks something extra with Tommy. Maybe they'll change what they want in the next party? Changing the position that each guy is in would also potentially make a big difference.

Picking a perk that removes the need for trash cans makes it easier to get your food options in, but one of the guys specifically wants 3 trash cans so that perk seems kind of pointless. All of the perks that reduce the cost of things seem pointless since you can just pick free stuff to add at the beginning or get the perk that adds 4 dollars for whatever you want.

Personally I found the one that just boosts happiness by 20% for meeting each need the most effective, but I was able to get an S tier party no matter what options I've picked so far. The option that removes the need for cups for beer is the first one I tried and that worked pretty well to allow enough space for other things. I think as long as you're efficient in your placement of whatever options you pick you'll probably get an S tier party no matter what you pick.

The option that gives $4 seemed like kind of a waste to me unless you already had perks that removed the need for cups because I generally run out of room to place things before I run out of money even if I pick all of the most expensive events. I guess that could change if I skipped the beer and bought only the more expensive stuff.

Edit: Actually tried the option that removes the need for cups for beer again and got my best score so far, about 112,000. Having that extra room to put things really allows you to maximize how many needs you can fulfill. Finished with only 1 person below 50% and 3 or 4 of them around 65%. 1 or 2 of them were over 70%. Random placement makes a big difference.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Tara already cheats on her oh so precious boyfriend in EP.8 so the only dumb thing about it is her suddenly developed conscience...

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Having one check being in a relation with Maya and Josy while another says you went on date with Jade, will give a conflict in the meeting with them and the Burke's.... There's a ton choices in this game, if you have several conflicting checks the game ends up crashing, especially a game big as BaDik.... The game crashing will have these people fucking up saves with mods shouting DPC made a buggy game.... So i don't think it's fair to say he's the asshole here, he's just smart doing that...
I didn't say he is an asshole. I said that an action is an asshole move.
You can make a idiotic mistake and that doesn't turn you into an idiot.
Jamie and Dany threesome or Tommy and Heather threesome or JohnBoy and Helena threesome?
Or just all of the above?
Or none, you can also have none of the above.
So, as I quite often say, BaDIK is ACTIONS & CONSEQUENCES.

Therefore, here you have an example of it:

1) AN ACTION (check what the guy behind Sage is doing):

View attachment 2247964

2) ... and ITS CONSEQUENCE:

View attachment 2247972
View attachment 2247970

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes