Stefzka

Jul 22, 2021
Question, will having season 3 and season 1 + 2 in different folders be fine, or should I uninstall season 1-2 first?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sure, i don't blame him either, but it's silliness to claim he somehow "deserves" someone who isn't into college fun and games just as much as he is. If anything, Ashley probably takes it quite more seriously than he does, as she appears to be very conflicted about her feelings.
She's playing with both Derek and Anthony. And Anthony is the only good jock.
And this is why I think Ashley's the one who is actually pregnant. She's crazy about Derek, that was obvious, but she slept with Anthony - and only later found out she was knocked up (hence all the tears and shit at the party). If she wasn't unsure about who the father was there'd be very little confusion here, I think. And I agree, Big A is probably the best of the jocks in terms of "not being a douchebro". He may not be too sharp, but he's a good guy overall (so far). He can be Zoey's DIK brother when they pledge next year.
My guess is that is one of those things that DPC is saving for the future. In 2 occasions we have the chance to be nice to these 2 particular preps, maybe in a future chapter we will ask for support, and depending on our choices they'll either agree or tell us to fuck off.
I'm hoping that it's the two of them who come in to support plans to replace Tybalt as the head of his fraternity, or oust him completely. I let them in on my Others run (as a major DIK) because they want what we (DIKs) want at that point: To enjoy a good party, to hopefully get laid, and make sure everybody has a good time. As long as they don't cause any grief, they're more than welcome. FFS, somebody invited Becky's stupid ass to the party, Gordon is hardly worse.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What cube? I completely overlooked it. (Sadly, I'm serious.)
When MC finishes cleaning up his room he finds a small ornamented box, which is locked with some sort of a puzzle or whatever. He puts it on his desk with vague plan to examine it closer at some point. In free roam, when you examine MCs desk the cube is visible there and you can click on it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Secondly i can agree on mona's eyes not being this blue but Cathy eye-color is surely a fit...
Neither Mona nor Cathy have blue eyes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hasn't play Jill path yet. What is this about Sexy bee Jill vs Cringe banana Jill?
If you are not on her route, Jill actually wears a sexy outfit.
While being on her route she wears a stupid looking banana costume, so the MC can experience second hand embarrassment...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Damn i really hope the next update wouldn't take 9 months to be released...

I'm so excited for this season and the waiting is killing me.
Don't worry, it will be more than 9 months for sure. I'm betting december 2023.

Regarding Tommy and Josy: even some game characters are blurting a few comments about it, here and there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
Damn i really hope the next update wouldn't take 9 months to be released...i swear it felt like an eternity

I'm so excited for this season and the waiting is killing me.
Welcome to the club. This "biggest" update also felt like the shortest. Next update 2024 with the amount of branches we're going to have.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
FFS Dr.PinkCake, you freaking genius,
and so much more, I can't even stop at the good stuff, the story is fucking amazing up to here and now its just GOING CRAZY even more from here, and forward.
TY, I still mid roam 3.

Now we know who is the bitch+ on this party.

Last edited:
Reactions: noctarima
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes