Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Not to mention on Others route which include Quinn, Riona, Nicole, Lily. Somehow doubt other side girls are as meaningful as them.
I mean at some point they have to cut it down somehow. There are so many permutations by now and it will drag development down even further and mean that you'll only see a fraction of the whole content in one playthrough. It might work okay in a free-roam when you just can sprinkle in unique scenes for every path here and there, but he can't make every episode a free roam now.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the position of the guys is already kinda random. Or at least I've seen positions different from what I got posted here. I guess they will have different needs next time, otherwise it would just be repeating the same stuff over and over
Yeah it does change somewhat although some of them don't. The random starting free items are also kind of annoying since I frequently start with one of the ones I didn't want like drugs. But for things like adjacency for refreshments or girls, the position of the guys makes a big difference.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's... Surprisingly not surprising. She only said she stopped having periods, which can be for various reasons. So maybe she is not pregnant...

Bugfixing. You can see it at the OP.
Well, considering that Dawe gave her his anti baby pills, Quinn changed them with sugar pills and Arieth's comment about fucking at least 3 different guys per week, along with no period...chances are good she is.
Finding out who's the father will be a challenge worthy of a new minigame, spanning over the whole season 3 and maybe even 4.

alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
I mean at some point they have to cut it down somehow. There are so many permutations by now and it will drag development down even further and mean that you'll only see a fraction of the whole content in one playthrough. It might work okay in a free-roam when you just can sprinkle in unique scenes for every path here and there, but he can't make every episode a free roam now.
That's what I'm talking about. Even in freeroam it's not so easy, like Isabella branch in this episode. First freeroam quests and "flow" is different for her and you need to connect all dots at some point

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
The scene where MC and Zoey chat on the bench made me shed a few tears and I wasn't that invested in her. Feels good to go and play 20+ Vn's with limited emotions, then to play one small scene from DPC and instantly feel something. He's still got the magic baby ;)
Yeah, that bench scene was magic. The moment she started crying was the moment where she properly realised she threw it all away. Before she went away, she was a typically immature idiot teenager playing off any feelings without realising her and the MC were properly pair bonded. The fact that she’s back there, actually talking things through shows she’s developing a level of maturity.

Her whole line is just amazing. The connection between them, the chemistry, sometimes it seemed to me that Zoe was kissing the MC with her eyes.
Her sense of humor and social skills are the bomb, no wonder DIK's liked her. And she put Derek at ease with just a few words, and we know how difficult it can be to deal with him when he turns on a drama queen.
The bench scene, of course I was surprised that my Massive DIK MC was crying, but this scene makes it clear how important Zoey is in his life. Now all questions about this are closed and the Interlude looks very succinctly and appropriately in the overall storyline.
I'm somewhat not disappointed that I made a separate save for the blue-haired hottie.
View attachment 2247784
Their scenes together are great. More than once they stare at each other and a lot is left unsaid. I can imagine she’d be shedding a few tears on that train ride home. Probably a mixture of both sadness and joy.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's what I'm talking about. Even in freeroam it's not so easy, like Isabella branch in this episode. First freeroam quests and "flow" is different for her and you need to connect all dots at some point
It is also economically questionable.

The "Others" path alone seem to bloat massively during this episode if the different endings aren't all a red herrings that lead to nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eM-Ka

Aug 17, 2021
Check this out guys. Someone done a wonderful job!

I know that this is not something too hard to find but if someone - like myself until today - not took an effort to search songs from BaDIK on youtube then here you are :

But there is something more then simple that.

It's a playlist with all the songs so far with their original titles and artists BUT - what is more important - in each title there is the episode number and a few words describing the scene the song is assigned..

..and during each song there is a slideshow with moments from the scene.

For me this is an amazing audio-video diary filled with pure essence of BaDIK. What a cool journey .. :cool:(y)

If author is here then thank you!

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
The Haunted House quick guide:

1. go back to the door with the paper and read it.
2. Go to the jars and pick the green one.
3. Go to the cage, then press the up arrow, then press the up button to find the key.
4. Go to the headboard, open it, look on the side you see numbers press it, and then you have the code for the freezer. Open it to get the key.
5. Then go the door with three locks and then you're done.
Where is the up button? I can't seem to find it

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It is also economically questionable.

The "Others" path alone seem to bloat massively during this episode if the different endings aren't all a red herrings that lead to nothing.

I tend to agree. I think the others path should have been the fuckboy path. Less story but more about shagging everything that moves.

Others will now need 1. Quinn and other where possible 2. Good boy Quinn (don’t fuck others), 3. Rio 4. Camila 5. Nicole 6. Lily. 7 Zoey 8. Vixens. 9. Sarah and Mel

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Neither Mona nor Cathy have blue eyes.

If you are not on her route, Jill actually wears a sexy outfit.
While being on her route she wears a stupid looking banana costume, so the MC can experience second hand embarrassment...
What the actual fuck. I'm glad I'm not on her route then.
I have Jill chapter 8 end save ready so I can start play her route when I have the time but now I'm not so sure I want to do it anymore.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Can someone please help me? I haven't played since version 8 last year, how do I get the interlude or whatever its called is it a part of season 3? It appears so but I remember it being a separate download, are all 3 interlude chapters part of season 3?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes