Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I tend to agree. I think the others path should have been the fuckboy path. Less story but more about shagging everything that moves.

Others will now need 1. Quinn and other where possible 2. Good boy Quinn (don’t fuck others), 3. Rio 4. Camila 5. Nicole 6. Lily. 7 Zoey 8. Vixens. 9. Sarah and Mel
Others will most likely be Nora, Quinn, Lily, Rio and Jade, but not all will get a happy ending.

Zoey will most likely be a special case in that she'll be available in all routes. One theme with DPC is that the Ex always has a chance to get back with the MC.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Can someone please help me? I haven't played since version 8 last year, how do I get the interlude or whatever its called is it a part of season 3? It appears so but I remember it being a separate download, are all 3 interlude chapters part of season 3?
it is part of ep9 download the full download not just update.

Reactions: shawnnation

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Now the player affinity is permanent?
It was always supposed to get permanent after the player made enough choices (it's described in official walkthrough IIRC) The way game is currently set up this happens in Episode 8 or slightly earlier, depending on what choices the player tends to make.

Reactions: N0nsens3

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
You know there is a fast travel system.
its better than nothing, but still not good enough for how dominant the free roam is. every individual room should be able to be fast traveled to. ive played much crummier games on this site that do a better job at house navigation and letting you know which room the NPCs currently in

DPC should have and likely could have done better in this regard

"talk to Riona"

oh okay, back to searching every single room AGAIN

like just say where she is or SHOW where she goes after the rooftop scene

neither are hard

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
Is it possible to turn off, minigames in the saves that is possible to download here? Im trying it with the mod but no sucsess

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to make it so you're on the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using a mod that apparently is buggy if choose multiple paths but I don't see an option when you're asked to pick which path to stay on that mentions her, only the other paths.

Is there something I have to do or not do earlier to pick her path?

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
I swear, Quinn is the most jealous girl in this game:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She really grew on me in no time.
Quinn is probably gonna be most "developed" character. I mean she probably will have biggest "change" of her character from cold queen to warm "broccoli" (if you got me). All others girls are just being themselves but Quinn is changing (growing). At least I hope so :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes