alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
Does anyone know how to make it so you're on the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using a mod that apparently is buggy if choose multiple paths but I don't see an option when you're asked to pick which path to stay on that mentions her, only the other paths.

Is there something I have to do or not do earlier to pick her path?
afaik you need to be a CHIK and not rejected by her in the restaurant

Reactions: shawnnation

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
wonder how much will pass until we see next episode. 6 months ?
Since Dpc has already written the various codes for the new future minigames (according to him they took 10% of the development time) and most of the special renders have already been done, he doesn't have to work on the steam release too.... unless he gets COVID again... it should be 6 months from now on, or atleast that's what we are all hoping for :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kaelric

alex523111

Nov 27, 2022
Okay, what's the solution to the loop bug? It's looping when Jill meets Bella outside. Yes, I'm playing with a modded save. What can I do to solve it?
Wait for a mod from the same mod creator I guess. There is a trick with events for different branches. Since you are running through a few branches, you are getting a loop. Or you can extract scripts.rpa, change script and put scripts folder instead of scripts.rpa

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
What happens if you fail to repair the DIK mansion in time, can you still have the Halloween party? Would be funny if you couldn't but I doubt that.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys . I have just started playing ep9. So far, I want to stick with “others” path. I’ve fooled with the girls(Nicole, Nora etc) and I got close and really love Bella and Sage. But I could not decide , not at that point of the game(I did not like that decision, too early for me). But I just wanted your quick help, since I have tried reading all the messages but it’s hard. I’ve just done the texting with Quinn, is it true that if I want to get her I can’t have fun with other girls during the party?
Her sex scene is pretty good, you can have it either way, but it's hotter if you don't fuck around, cause you break down her walls and that's pretty intense.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Everyone is talking how short is the update, but the worst thing is: A BANANA COSTUME, DPC? A fucking banana?
the trap was set and the bait was taken

REAL Jill fans actually like the banana costume

FAKE Jill fans need her in the slutty bee costume

and by "fake Jill fans" i mean people who mainly want a slutty, nympho virgin girl with who only fucks them and whose inner monologue is constantly talking about them as if he is a sex god

*this is sarcasm (but not really) :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes