Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
the trap was set and the bait was taken

REAL Jill fans actually like the banana costume

FAKE Jill fans need her in the slutty bee costume

and by "fake Jill fans" i mean people who mainly want a slutty, nympho virgin girl with who only fucks them and whose inner monologue is constantly talking about them as if he is a sex god

*this is sarcasm (but not really) :LUL:
I made her win, of course. :sneaky:

Anyway, after she told me that I had to meet her parents, I decided that I HAD to grab Bianca's ass. :sneaky::sneaky:

tek65432

Nov 3, 2018
last time i played this i dont remember it having different versions. i got version 8.2 what should i download to play it all?

ManifestDream

Sep 13, 2021
I was hyped for this release too much. Still a good release (heh) but disappointed that sex scenes were fewer than I had hoped for.

EDIT: My original comment was only about the gallery and today I started playing the game and I immediately face a horse shit mini game. Yeah, no. I mean even half of the gallery is non sex or unfinished sex content and this was supposed to be the biggest episode goddamn...

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
I finished the episode two days ago but didn't want to write an analysis in the heat of the moment. Now that I was able to collect my thoughs and truly review this EP without the recency bias, i rate the update a solid 7/10. It was a fun party with a lot of funny interactions, but at the cost of story progression.
I will try to talk about everything that is important for me in this update.
Keep in mind that i only played the Sage chick path, and saw some scenes of the Others path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can notice that a lot of my time was spent writing about the characters, because that's what this episode was all about.
The development time really made this update a lot more controversial. If we had gotten it in the usual 6-7 months time, it would probably be a lot more well received.
I wish that the next update will come sooner than 9 months, but with all the increase in the cosmetic cutscenes, I am not that hopeful anymore.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
So, after playing through this newest episode, I gotta say I don't understand where all the hate is coming from. This is some quality shit right here. Did it take a very long, arguably too long to release? I do think so. But goddamn, this is right up there with all the previous episodes. The free roam is the same as ever, and I enjoy it quite a bit.

So hats off for another great episode! Cheers boys.
would you mind going into more detail what you liked about it? there are many essays so far on why people didnt like it, but very in comparatively talking about what they did like about it. im just curious as i know my own perspective and am currently gathering my thoughts toward my own post, and id like to learn more about the other perspective

*you dont have to actually write an essay lol

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Dude, you clearly don't read many of my posts if you think I'm trolling. Nobody here is worth that effort.
Nah. Look at Ashley's face, even she's like "OMG, no, you stupid bint".

She *could* be, sure, but no. My money remains 100% on Ashley. It has to be resolved before she goes back to Derek.
Ashley with Leah's outfit, though. I have PTSD with redhead nurses :KEK:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I finished the episode two days ago but didn't want to write an analysis in the heat of the moment. Now that I was able to collect my thoughs and truly review this EP without the recency bias, i rate the update a solid 7/10. It was a fun party with a lot of funny interactions, but at the cost of story progression.
I will try to talk about everything that is important for me in this update.
Keep in mind that i only played the Sage chick path, and saw some scenes of the Others path.

You can notice that a lot of my time was spent writing about the characters, because that's what this episode was all about.
The development time really made this update a lot more controversial. If we had gotten it in the usual 6-7 months time, it would probably be a lot more well received.
I wish that the next update will come sooner than 9 months, but with all the increase in the cosmetic cutscenes, I am not that hopeful anymore.
thanks for writing out your thoughts (y) (y)

Reactions: Zorad

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
1671484630578.png hey guys is it a bug or you still have that task after spoke to the ghost outside the bathroom ? I cant find her anywhere

Apr 19, 2020
Hey Guyz,

I am struggling to import the S2 save which i made in the end , even after saving it multiple times the saves are not visible in the import menu in S3.

Can someone please help ?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Others will most likely be Nora, Quinn, Lily, Rio and Jade, but not all will get a happy ending.

Zoey will most likely be a special case in that she'll be available in all routes. One theme with DPC is that the Ex always has a chance to get back with the MC.
You're right to some extent, i'd forgotten Nora and Jade. But Camila is nearly as well developed as Rio and Lily and Nicole have had similar amounts of screen time. I agree I think the others will generally have the elast well developed endings. You're also right that Zoey will play a part in all of the paths.

tomkeos

Mar 30, 2020
Untitled-1.jpg

Hello guys;

My game is broken down here. Any for help?

This is log;

Tue Dec 20 00:33:00 2022
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.07s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.11s
Loading error handling took 0.08s
Loading script took 0.90s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.34s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Imported steam.
Failed to initialize steam.
Set script version to: (7, 4, 10)
Running init code took 0.48s
Loading analysis data took 0.14s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.04s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.11s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: Disabled thread optimizations.
Creating interface object took 0.28s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.15s
Build styles took 0.01s
Load screen analysis took 0.11s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.37s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.00s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.20s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 2560, 1440)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 527.56'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(2379, 1338) drawable=(2379, 1338)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

Reactions: ArchieMDM

Venom126

Jan 26, 2020
I think DPC should look up to the bully game, it would give him some fun ideas for the story.
start some chaos and serious fights between cliques it would be fun.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes