vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Hey Guyz,

I am struggling to import the S2 save which i made in the end , even after saving it multiple times the saves are not visible in the import menu in S3.

Can someone please help ?
When starting season 3 chose the option to import, then pick the save you want to play, now the game should be starting, after that you should be able to save again into the s3 saves and load from there.... (the to be imported saves should be in the season 1/2 saves map, and actually be endgame saves! any saves from ep 7 or halfway 8 etc can't be used for import to s3)

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
This episode was amazing. It's true that it felt a bit short, but that's only because it focused on just one big event in one location. The narrative was actually pretty clever. We begin already at the party and start going back to what happened after ep. 8 (Burkes visit, Zoey, party planning). The 'Others' path really expanded in this release which I enjoyed as a mainly DIK player. I like that the major sex scenes were mutually exclusive. It made them feel more impactful. I actually disliked how in the previous episodes MC could fuck almost all the girls at parties without any major consequences (like in HOT mansion party or preps party). Glad DPC changed that in the new episode.

Also, I really loved the Halloween party. It was fleshed out so much, with so many details. All those costumes made it stand out from others. Also, unlike all the previous parties, we got to see several stages (planning, beginning, various activities, late phase and after). Thanks to this, it felt realistic.

Reactions: ppwlkr and Mootsin

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
First of all, you need to unzip archive with "The Unarchiver", not default Mac unarchiver tool. It breaks things. Secondly, first attempts you need to run by right-mouse click - open
Thanks for posting this reply to previous thread. I also downloaded and unzipped, using the Unarchiver, opening in the manner you suggested. Unfortunately, the VN will still not open. Thanks again for your suggestion, it is appreciate.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
Looking for help. I tried to do a search for this but didn't really come up with an answer. If I play the game from the beginning with SanchMod, will it make interlude and then episode 9 unplayable or will sanchomod work with them?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
would you mind going into more detail what you liked about it? there are many essays so far on why people didnt like it, but very in comparatively talking about what they did like about it. im just curious as i know my own perspective and am currently gathering my thoughts toward my own post, and id like to learn more about the other perspective

*you dont have to actually write an essay lol
What I liked, in no particular order: the party planning minigame; how cool Zoey was and the longing looks she sometimes gives you; Sage's charm; Lily's awesome costume; the interactions with Heather and Sally; the replayability due to the different paths and the fact that the girls are still nice and pleasant even when not on their path; how well I felt I could connect with Bella; seeing how much Josy would like you to be together when not on her path; the overall atmosphere of the party.

I'm pretty sure there are other things I liked but it's midnight and I'm sleepy :)

There were a lot of things I also didn't like, but the worst to me were:

1) not being able to at least kiss Zoey (don't tell me it's still too awkward between them, they're horny teenagers at a party and they have booze at their disposal); to me, this is clearly milking by the dev - next episode you kiss, then in 2024 you get a blowjob, then in 2025 you did what you've already done years before.
2) not being able to beat Vinny (I played the DIK path last and was excited to get to the scene where I could finally pick the punch option... imagine my disappointment); if I could I would pull out his spine, like in Predator - he deserves it for also being a danger to Quinn and the Pink Rose girls.

Reactions: TemIIx

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
What I liked, in no particular order: the party planning minigame; how cool Zoey was and the longing looks she sometimes gives you; Sage's charm; Lily's awesome costume; the interactions with Heather and Sally; the replayability due to the different paths and the fact that the girls are still nice and pleasant even when not on their path; how well I felt I could connect with Bella; seeing how much Josy would like you to be together when not on her path; the overall atmosphere of the party.

I'm pretty sure there are other things I liked but it's midnight and I'm sleepy :)

There were a lot of things I also didn't like, but the worst to me were:

1) not being able to at least kiss Zoey (don't tell me it's still too awkward between them, they're horny teenagers at a party and they have booze at their disposal); to me, this is clearly milking by the dev - next episode you kiss, then in 2024 you get a blowjob, then in 2025 you did what you've already done years before.
2) not being able to beat Vinny (I played the DIK path last and was excited to get to the scene where I could finally pick the punch option... imagine my disappointment); if I could I would pull out his spine, like in Predator - he deserves it for also being a danger to Quinn and the Pink Rose girls.
i feel like im perpetually out of likes lol, but thank you for the response (y) (y)

i wonder if there is a correlation between people who liked/were indifferent to the Interlude and Zoey's forcible re-entry into BaDIK? i know a lot of the people on here who already expressed their overall dislike of the Interlude also were less than positive about this episode as well.

maybe thats the mystery of this episode being so polarized?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Looking for help. I tried to do a search for this but didn't really come up with an answer. If I play the game from the beginning with SanchMod, will it make interlude and then episode 9 unplayable or will sanchomod work with them?
There's a fix for modded saves under Extras.

Reactions: cvjoint

worfy0122

Oct 3, 2020
Game keeps crashing after the sentence about the mansion 1-2 min into the new content. No notification game just disapears from screen.
Original game and interlude from the patreon site no problems.
Got the new content here cause of patreon till 1 jan 2023 (cant wait to play again)

Last edited:
Reactions: ArchieMDM

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
1) not being able to at least kiss Zoey (don't tell me it's still too awkward between them, they're horny teenagers at a party and they have booze at their disposal)
You're talking about the snowflake who's spent an episode sulking and breaking all contact because two girls he befriended happened to be in relationship and didn't mention it to him.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
the trap was set and the bait was taken

REAL Jill fans actually like the banana costume

FAKE Jill fans need her in the slutty bee costume

and by "fake Jill fans" i mean people who mainly want a slutty, nympho virgin girl with who only fucks them and whose inner monologue is constantly talking about them as if he is a sex god

*this is sarcasm (but not really) :LUL:
You got me. I prefer Sage tbh lmfao

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes