Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Well, Quinn's perfect ass is like a pussy. MC can go all the way and the succubus doesn't even blink.

In fact, Quinn along with Sandy can handle anything and could eat the MC alive.
Then they are better be prepared to turn vegan cause there is a lot of brocoli left to eat :LOL::BootyTime:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Has anyone figured out what all of the options are for the Cumpetition? I've picked that option in every game so far but it's only ever happened for me once, with Lily and her friend from the Pink Rose (I forget her name). Are there other girls that can do it? Is there some restriction on whether it can happen on the DIK vs Chick path? I have always had an S rating for the party so it's not that.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the trap was set and the bait was taken

REAL Jill fans actually like the banana costume

FAKE Jill fans need her in the slutty bee costume

and by "fake Jill fans" i mean people who mainly want a slutty, nympho virgin girl with who only fucks them and whose inner monologue is constantly talking about them as if he is a sex god

*this is sarcasm (but not really) :LUL:
But...but... Slutty Jill without MC as a boyfriend is much cooler and fun person:p
jillparty.JPG
normaljill.JPG

Reactions: John Ness

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
As a guy from the the DIK/The Others path, what I didn't really like was only the fact that we get so li'l action -- i.e., sex -- during the party (as I wrote somewhere else). I really like parties; I hate freeroams when all you have to do are chores (like watering Bella's plants), but parties need freeroams for their non-linearity, though we need action between the chores, so we don't get exhausted in the end... In this one we only had the half-assed scene with Camila on the dance floor; Heather's blowjob, which was expected, since Mr. DPC doesn't devliver everything all at once, but, if it were in a good party, it would feel like a bonus, and since it's not, it just accentuates the lack of action; the blueballing of the cumpetition, which was also expected, but made me feel stupid, since there was no penalty for being 2nd place which made it the better outcome; and some kisses here and there.

But, overall, the mood was better than episode 8 because, in the end of this episode, Mr. DPC seemed to be abandoning the DIKs, but now he seems to be waving back at them, presenting new girls and bringing back the old ones. So, if the present is bleak, the future seems promising if he doesn't throws us too much tragedy -- like the one with piece-of-shit Vinny -- or force us into relationships, like he also seems to be signaling (with Quinn, with Riona, with Nicole, maybe even Sarah or Melanie, since he seems to be making us choose who we prefer all the time). I also hope, since it seems to be the theme of this season, in the next parties, we have action during it and not just in the end.

Well... That's only what I liked about this episode: hope. Prospects for the future. And, technically, I also liked the animations. They're not yet the ideal, because I think they need to be longer and more varied, but they're on the right way. In fact, technically speaking, the game is quite well done. Nothing to complain about.

As an external observer -- since I really don't bother too much about the romantic path, which makes this more an observation than a complaint --, I think, as everyone noted, those romantic paths were lacking. He created a cliffhanger generating many expectations about romantic development in the end of episode 8 and then made a DIK episode (though lacking). It would have been better to have the Halloween party before the crossroads. Make shit hits the fan during the party, colliding the many affair routes. He could than make the MC feel bad for not enjoying the party as much as he expected because he was worried all the time about avoiding being caught by his many affairs, and so, he would realize that this situation could not go on. Thus, we would have a reason for him to choose a relationship and not that half-assed excuse during a conversation about relationships during breakfast...

Well... That's it... I thought I liked more about this episode when I started writing, but now I realized I didn't like it too much... I'm just not disappointed because I stopped taking this game seriously at the end of episode 8. I just have hope it will get better and will be fun again, because for me that's all this game was about: having fun. I like it and I still think it's Top 5 of ongoing visual novels and maybe Top 10 overall; I just never thought it was any magnum opus nor that DPC is the genius of the race. His pretentiousness most of the time puts me off, but when I compare it to other games I still think it's top notch, like in the top 1% (but maybe it's a sign AVNs must level up too...).

As a final note, wadafuck was that with Josy's hair? She walks around all the year with pixie hair and when she dresses as a pixie she shows up with a hair that's got nothing to do with the costume!?

EDIT: oh! I forgot it! I like Sage's outcome! I was disappointed by later developments, but Mr. DPC resurrected the fun Sage! Now we have a real dilemma between choosing her or the others! (Though it will always annoys me why we have to choose in the first place since the arrangement was working so well... Have to chose was the equivalent of a Deus ex machina in VN branching: because the conflict was taken out of DPC's ass, since there was none at all and there was nothing making us choose except his moralism...)
thank you for the thoughtful reply (y) (y) (y)

it definitely felt like a different kind of party to me as well. i dont need or even want a billion sex scenes for every party, but often those are the instances where you get alone time with any of the girls until the very end of the episode. and that means intimate scenes are often the only times that the MC (not us) can make a connection with whichever girl and where the MC learns things about their personality and the like.

most of the freeroams usually did a good job of letting you get some one on one time with whatever characters you come across (think Riona at the preps, Quinn when you sneak a kiss with her on the bed, etc). Riona at this party kinda feels like one of the very few exceptions and was reminiscent of the older formula. this DIK-party was almost like the opposite of that experience. MC and the player just felt like they were doing a checklist of chores the whole time instead of exploring and mingling and having deepened character interactions or even having fun!

even if as a whole the parties are mainly filler type content with lewd scenes sprinkled throughout, we have had better party free roams in the past already. i think thats why this one feels like a swing and a miss for so many here. it didnt feel like we got the kind of experience we were used to and already enjoyed

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Has anyone figured out what all of the options are for the Cumpetition? I've picked that option in every game so far but it's only ever happened for me once, with Lily and her friend from the Pink Rose (I forget her name). Are there other girls that can do it? Is there some restriction on whether it can happen on the DIK vs Chick path? I have always had an S rating for the party so it's not that.
Forgetting Nicole's name makes me very very sad.:(

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
i wonder if there is a correlation between people who liked/were indifferent to the Interlude and Zoey's forcible re-entry into BaDIK? i know a lot of the people on here who already expressed their overall dislike of the Interlude also were less than positive about this episode as well.

maybe thats the mystery of this episode being so polarized?
I really didn't like the interlude it was a waste of resources from dpc, tho i gotta say i really liked Zoey here in this update so i think that dpc should've just made a flashback in this episode with her telling our mc what she's been doing the last year... simple as that, there was no need for that interlude...

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I run out of reactions, and since it's the main method I use to interact here, there's gonna be a long post below - sorry in advance xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good post (y) (y) (y) i am also out of likes lol

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes