blackbishop101

Feb 3, 2019
I'll be honest, I haven't gotten a chance to dive into Maya/Josy stuff yet (lots of fucking branched content in this chapter), but I think the Bench kiss moment only occurs in the specific circumstance of dating both Bella and Jill in CH8, then choosing Bella.

The Bench Kiss scene only happens if Jill asks, "When Bella asked you what your feelings were for me, what was your answer?"

If ep7_jill_talk = True, (Scene where MC tells Bella he likes both of them), she then asks "What made you choose her and not me?"

At that point if you answer "Couldn't Choose both", then Jill goes in for the kiss (If she was still in love with the MC by CH8 which is ep8_jill_state ==1)

So yeah, I think the kiss ONLY happens under a handful of specific variables when on both the Bella path and Jill Paths in Seasons 1 and 2.
I could not find the scene in EP7 you mention, could you please confirm? I replayed it with jill/bella/sage paths open together and that sentence did not come out.
IMHO I think it's the path to a final threesome of MC/Bella/Jill, cause the girls have a mentor/adept relationship and there was a sleep-over at Bella's when the two could not share a bed, evidently cause they had some intercourse on a previous occasion that they were afraid to repeat. Those girls are set to accept sharing MC.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
What I liked, in no particular order: the party planning minigame; how cool Zoey was and the longing looks she sometimes gives you; Sage's charm; Lily's awesome costume; the interactions with Heather and Sally; the replayability due to the different paths and the fact that the girls are still nice and pleasant even when not on their path; how well I felt I could connect with Bella; seeing how much Josy would like you to be together when not on her path; the overall atmosphere of the party.

I'm pretty sure there are other things I liked but it's midnight and I'm sleepy :)

There were a lot of things I also didn't like, but the worst to me were:

1) not being able to at least kiss Zoey (don't tell me it's still too awkward between them, they're horny teenagers at a party and they have booze at their disposal); to me, this is clearly milking by the dev - next episode you kiss, then in 2024 you get a blowjob, then in 2025 you did what you've already done years before.
2) not being able to beat Vinny (I played the DIK path last and was excited to get to the scene where I could finally pick the punch option... imagine my disappointment); if I could I would pull out his spine, like in Predator - he deserves it for also being a danger to Quinn and the Pink Rose girls.
Good points, even though episode 9 was a less than I expected, I agree with everything you wrote (it's kinda like with pizza, even when it's bad it's still kinda good).
The problem is though that all these things you listed are minor parts of the episode, and even though they're valuable, then core of the episode is lacking, and for me, it cannot be compesated by adding extra shiny toppings (yea, pizza metaphor stuck with me :p)
Still, glad to hear you enjoyed it! :)

Come to think of it, one little redundant thing I actually enjoy is music player added to the game menu - obviously I could live without it, but since it's here it's actually nice.

i wonder if there is a correlation between people who liked/were indifferent to the Interlude and Zoey's forcible re-entry into BaDIK? i know a lot of the people on here who already expressed their overall dislike of the Interlude also were less than positive about this episode as well.

maybe thats the mystery of this episode being so polarized?
Personally I liked Interlude and even didn't mind the fact that we lost 3 months of developement time for it (it wasn't necessary, but I'm happy we have it). Still episode 9 in my mind is a letdown, even with Zoey being presented really nicely here. So no correlation on my part :p

Good post (y) (y) (y) i am also out of likes lol
Thanks :D I think it's time to give this forum a few hours rest so "like count" can regenerate a little bit xd

BTW - Carolyn, now we need you more than ever to present one and only image of Gina Carolyn, and you stick with some chad Shephard aka Beth-fucker?
1671494249801.png
You cannot create a legend and just simply walk away, it's your legacy now!

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Guys can anyone tell me how ti find the keys the hunted mansion please i been trying for while now
Interact with the note on the door. Interact with the freezers keypad. Open the stockade, click the numbers, open the freezer. Enter the cage, find the move forward arrow like when you move. Look up and center until an outline becomes clickable.

Leave the cage, click on the racks, find the green slime. Open the lock and that’s it.

Reactions: ash996 and azaek

hrcles

Mar 27, 2021
Interact with the note on the door. Interact with the freezers keypad. Open the stockade, click the numbers, open the freezer. Enter the cage, find the move forward arrow like when you move. Look up and center until an outline becomes clickable.

Leave the cage, click on the racks, find the green slime. Open the lock and that’s it.
Thank you man

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
A warning to everybody:

if you date all the Main Girls till the end of episode 8, you will get 2 heartbreaking scenes in episode 9.

So, if you don't want to be in relationship with Josy&Maya and you don't want to make Josy cry, you'd better tell them that you want to be friends in the library . If you don't want to be Jill's boyfriend, you'd better dump her at the first tennis date, otherwise she will be devastated.

I've warned you: I made Josy cry, and I feel like shit , now. :cry::cry:
Josy is one of my favorite characters...
But after seeing Jill dump my MC in the middle of the restaurant after he helped her with her dream and M/J dumping him because of their magical dik radar, making out before he even left the room (in ep4)....honestly it felt quite nice to see them suffer a bit for once :whistle:

And if Josy doesn't hurry up and dumps Maya, well Nicole, Rio or Lily will steal a march on her and she will get rejected again...even Quinn begins to grow on me and all of them making more progress than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Okay, finally finished the episode. It was damn good, gotta say. While quite self-contained, the theme of the episode was quite fun to go through. Also, banger music and laughs all around.

I also couldn't disagree more with the people who said Sage was OC in this episode, some of the reactions here were a bit overdramatic. This was Sage on all cylinders and around the guy that she trusts the most, the scenes with her were fantastic, so many kisses!

She got a good chuckle out of me when the MC called her a whore, I could never not pick that dialogue choice.

And fuck Vinny, mf got me on edge for a brief moment. Gonna waste those 5K to hang that AR-15 in the DIK's mansion just in case.

Jagerbomb47

Mar 10, 2020
can anybody tell me the correct way since i just decided to play this game
so i download 0.82 + patch 0.83
then do i have to download the interlude, or i can just jump straight to s3 (0.91)?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes