travelman

Dec 14, 2018
6 HOURS!
SIX HOURS!
Also how the fuck I'm supposed to choose who to spoon, it's impossible. I chose "others" for a reason, I can't choose.
Also lmao how is others gonna work, seems like a lot of branching out.

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
where can you find the key in the cage? already found the one in the freezer and the one in the jar? thank you for your helpy

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I somehow thought there would be more planning rounds. Well, got myself a B. That's what we have for today. Does the score impact the episode in any way?

Calypso345

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys, do you have any solid theories about who this chick might be?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've only played through Jill and Others route so I've got this question:
Why is the episode even called Vixens? I don't get that...
I guess she is from drug dealer where Quinn buy from
There were a girl and we didnt see her face also we saw at the end of episode a girl was giving info them probably cuz she were spying

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Gonna quickly vent about something before going to bed.

Isn't it a bit fucked up that our boy Derek who is source of at least 90% of laughs shared in this game, seemingly only gets laid with grannies, feminists or drunk super sluts? I don't remember how many girls MC tried to wingman already, but I know it all resulted in failure.

Derek deserves a babe! There are plenty of great side characters to pair him with. Who do you think would be best suited for him? I think Tara (the blonde in ghost costume) would be nice pairing, I think she could flow on similar wave with Derek as she seems a bit gullible, but not Arieth tier where it would just be annoying to try to date someone clearly intellectually impaired :D Plus she is hot and acts relatively normal and doesn't seem to have problem with booze/drugs so could set Derek away from gutter every party. But what about her boyfriend? Please... it's college, he will get over it or live in ignorance :D

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
So theres no loop fix when isabella is talking with sage?
The looping is caused by being a cheating bastard who imported a game where you are (impossibility) on multiple girls' paths.

Try reading the first fucking post in the thread for a solution which may work for you. Barring that, don't be a moron and try the impossible next time. One path only.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Okay, finally finished the episode. It was damn good, gotta say. While quite self-contained, the theme of the episode was quite fun to go through. Also, banger music and laughs all around.

I also couldn't disagree more with the people who said Sage was OC in this episode, some of the reactions here were a bit overdramatic. This was Sage on all cylinders and around the guy that she trusts the most, the scenes with her were fantastic, so many kisses!

She got a good chuckle out of me when the MC called her a whore, I could never not pick that dialogue choice.

And fuck Vinny, mf got me on edge for a brief moment. Gonna waste those 5K to hang that AR-15 in the DIK's mansion just in case.
I hate Vinny now. I used to think he was just a crazy guy with attitude who liked to party hard but quit DIK's to sell drugs.
But he turned into a bag of shit.

Redlightsart

Oct 19, 2022
The looping is caused by being a cheating bastard who imported a game where you are (impossibility) on multiple girls' paths.

Try reading the first fucking post in the thread for a solution which may work for you. Barring that, don't be a moron and try the impossible next time. One path only.
lol I modded only for money and walkthrough. Why so fucking rude?

Reactions: DevilPants

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
where can you find the 3 keys in the basement please? I already found the one in the freezer and the one in the jar.
thank you for your help.

Reactions: bogeyparr

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
I found the cage where I found the skeleton but unfortunately I can‘t find the missing key
for some reason I can't make proper screenshot of this
you have to click on arrow above skeleton in cage, then locate the arrow and it's above arrow, dead in the middle, it looks like part of the cage but it will highlight when u point mouse on it

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
lol I modded only for money and walkthrough. Why so fucking rude?
To be fair, your question has been asked and answered a million times before. You have multiple paths on. There is no fix. Move on.

You can always throw him out, I believe (certainly, on my CHICK runs you could), but as a DIK you can give him the black eye he deserves for disrespecting Josy!!
That's what I did. I just found it weird how there was a neutral choice too along with the DIK one, I thought I had broken my game.

JSim

Jul 4, 2017
Gonna quickly vent about something before going to bed.

Isn't it a bit fucked up that our boy Derek who is source of at least 90% of laughs shared in this game, seemingly only gets laid with grannies, feminists or drunk super sluts? I don't remember how many girls MC tried to wingman already, but I know it all resulted in failure.

Derek deserves a babe! There are plenty of great side characters to pair him with. Who do you think would be best suited for him? I think Tara (the blonde in ghost costume) would be nice pairing, I think she could flow on similar wave with Derek as she seems a bit gullible, but not Arieth tier where it would just be annoying to try to date someone clearly intellectually impaired :D Plus she is hot and acts relatively normal and doesn't seem to have problem with booze/drugs so could set Derek away from gutter every party. But what about her boyfriend? Please... it's college, he will get over it or live in ignorance :D
Leave Tara to the MC, Derek and Karen Rebecca Johnson will be a great couple.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes