Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Others will most likely be Nora, Quinn, Lily, Rio and Jade, but not all will get a happy ending.

Zoey will most likely be a special case in that she'll be available in all routes. One theme with DPC is that the Ex always has a chance to get back with the MC.
Thank god, Being a dik ex so far is much better person than the acting lesson ex.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I think you should stop trolling people.
Dude, you clearly don't read many of my posts if you think I'm trolling. Nobody here is worth that effort.
Episode 9 sweetest moment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah. Look at Ashley's face, even she's like "OMG, no, you stupid bint".

She *could* be, sure, but no. My money remains 100% on Ashley. It has to be resolved before she goes back to Derek.

Reactions: BigBlueDude

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I think the position of the guys is already kinda random. Or at least I've seen positions different from what I got posted here. I guess they will have different needs next time, otherwise it would just be repeating the same stuff over and over
I have 2 Jill imports. I get 2 different DIK grid placements for each one. I think they are consistent. The difference is massive chick vs huge chick. Also different starting items I get Drugs that I cannot sell with the massive chick save.

haunsa

Apr 23, 2021
Does anyone know who the blue eyed masked girl was? Are you able to get anymore scenes with her besides at Dereks bar?
no but current best guess is ellie from early swiper and that is only time u interact with her shes a background after that.

hentaikeyfan

Jun 27, 2018
So, after playing through this newest episode, I gotta say I don't understand where all the hate is coming from. This is some quality shit right here. Did it take a very long, arguably too long to release? I do think so. But goddamn, this is right up there with all the previous episodes. The free roam is the same as ever, and I enjoy it quite a bit.

So hats off for another great episode! Cheers boys.

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
I'm with you. Maya is making Josy path less enjoyable for me. And there is no hint of Josy only path if you're in Maya Josy relationship. If you are not in a relationship with them . There are several hints pointing out that there may be Josy only path in the future.
yep I agree but its either you re with both or none and with none you miss a lot of points with her even if you see she barely stand Maya too and wants you, hope we'll have a path for her

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes