ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
When Tommy ask what happened, the girls said "MC punched Oscar"
As evidenced in the screenshots even in the DIK-verse there can be more than one guy named Oscar in the same location. So just because MC saw some Oscar hit on Josy doesn't automatically mean it's the exact same dude Tara names as her boyfriend.

(it's purely game/movie thing to only ever have one person with any given name, to avoid confusion)

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I wonder in which episode DPC implement Leon's coming out. This dude is gay as fuck and is all in for Jam-Jam. Even in this party planning mini-game he wants two dudes.
Yeah there’s definitely something there, also if you get them to make up and Jamie dresses like Nicole, there’s some cock n balls shenanigans in the air.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fuck you Oscar your girl is mine
And not for the first time :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, my memory acting up then i guess lol, but i'm sure we will see who it was one day!
Wonder if that masked girl appears on all paths.... so far i only saw her i this thread....
Maybe one day.
Yes she appears on the party, but the MC only speaks to her on the others path.
When there is a blackout you can see her.
That's the girl who was kinda dressed as a zombie though, the one who gives you a scare in the haunted mantion
Or the other way around :LOL:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
One thing I'm curious to see what he does with is the party planning upgrades. Unless he adds new perks it's impossible to make everyone happy because some of the options are mutually exclusive between the guys. Tommy wants drugs while one of the other guys wants to NOT have drugs. So taking drugs seems like a pointless waste of rescources unless it unlocks something extra with Tommy. Maybe they'll change what they want in the next party? Changing the position that each guy is in would also potentially make a big difference.

Picking a perk that removes the need for trash cans makes it easier to get your food options in, but one of the guys specifically wants 3 trash cans so that perk seems kind of pointless. All of the perks that reduce the cost of things seem pointless since you can just pick free stuff to add at the beginning or get the perk that adds 4 dollars for whatever you want.

Personally I found the one that just boosts happiness by 20% for meeting each need the most effective, but I was able to get an S tier party no matter what options I've picked so far. The option that removes the need for cups for beer is the first one I tried and that worked pretty well to allow enough space for other things. I think as long as you're efficient in your placement of whatever options you pick you'll probably get an S tier party no matter what you pick.

The option that gives $4 seemed like kind of a waste to me unless you already had perks that removed the need for cups because I generally run out of room to place things before I run out of money even if I pick all of the most expensive events. I guess that could change if I skipped the beer and bought only the more expensive stuff.
I think the position of the guys is already kinda random. Or at least I've seen positions different from what I got posted here. I guess they will have different needs next time, otherwise it would just be repeating the same stuff over and over

Reactions: Afapp and khumak

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
But it's fucking teasing to be isn't it? I don't know about Maya's solo path, but the conversations between Josy an the mc about "What might have been..." and all that shit. We just need Patrick to stone Maya and it's on!

Ginalyn... :unsure:

It has that certain something... (y)
i put a good 7 min of effort into this so i wanted to post it again now that more people have finished the episode and are visiting the thread

Untitled.jpg

Carolyn

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Oh, I know what she said, but I have my doubts. Arieth has shown time and again just how monumentally not-bright she is. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she found Ashley's pregnancy test in the sorority bathroom and decided "Oh, that's why X is happening to me", without actually having done it properly (with a physician).
That's... Surprisingly not surprising. She only said she stopped having periods, which can be for various reasons. So maybe she is not pregnant...

What's new in 0.9.1?
Bugfixing. You can see it at the OP.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes