Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Choosing Jill will be like loyal, romance and faithful mode that's why makes her looks boring.
She is just the most vanilla choice. The problem is that issues, confilcts and drama make stories interesting. If you hardly have any of those, it gets boring fast. They pretty much had to "artificially" make her path interesting by giving her the stupid costume and have Bianca get cheated on. Now that her and the MC are together, there is no inherent issue that makes Jill's path thrilling to play, at least for now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Dude, Priscilla plot point is what is definitely holding all the pieces together - I've seen some theories saying that Quinn is her sub/protégé or even her mother - I guess we'll see how the story unfolds, potentially starting with that Quinn scene in town where MC is her bodyguard.
WUT o_O o_O o_O

Quinn's mother is the junkie you see wandering around like a zombie when Quinn goes to buy drugs from her dad's buddy (sorry, I forgot his name) and in her flashback story.

Am I the only one, who thinks Sally is really hot?
YES

Nah, Nick is a classical red herring. It's like in bad crime movies where you should think 85% of the time the gardener was the murderer but he wasn't.
(y)(y)(y)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I don't hate her, she is just - by far - the most boring of the LIs.
I reckon with the deployment of banana costume saying Jill is boring is kind of ignoring the reality in favor of preconception.

I mean, no other LI dressed up in a way that completely defied expectations :V

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokes aside, that is disturbing.
I just find it funny to imagine what kind of plot twist DPC is gonna serve us. Even if he said he won't pull an AL on us in DIK
Then again...why wouldn't he?
After all, isn't it about...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah bro, fully agree with Chad and Anthony points - they are good guys, especially the way Chad appreciated when you speak in his defence during the hearing and in HOTs party, and Anthony genially replying to the cluck about dancing! Anthony was also cool when you are chatting with him and Ash during HOT party - he may be dense, but a good hearted guy overall.

That's my perception as well - especially on chick path you build a decent relationship with jocks, preps and nerds as the next president and burry the hatchets whatever they may be - especially with Tyballs (and possibly Dawe?) graduating alongside Rusty.
I agree with 100% said here.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Jill is only good for the cheating route. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you will enjoy it. Otherwise, she can stay with Tybalt in that mansion and leave Bella alone.
Jill's route would've been decent if instead of Tybalt there would be a guy who could give MC a competition. Tybbie played that role for a short while, tho. DPC also could use a trope where Jill would be the one fighting for MC instead, hints of what were in Josy dialogue after Tybbie's presentation.

The most interesting things in Jill's route are only further tho, I guess.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
WUT o_O o_O o_O

Quinn's mother is the junkie you see wandering around like a zombie when Quinn goes to buy drugs from her dad's buddy (sorry, I forgot his name) and in her flashback story.
Ah, must have been old theories, but honestly she seemed more like a granny/aunt to me, a typical mother-daughter relationship is not affected by drugs that much unless it's really hardcore (speaking from experience:censored:)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I just tried with the extra happiness per fulfilled need perk and I got a lower net happiness increase overall. Obviously I probably didn't do the minigame perfectly, but I also didn't do it perfectly with my other run, and I actually spent more time trying to optimize this one. Having the beer without cups perk allowed me to get 3 fully fulfilled DIKs while I only got 1 without it, so that made the increased percent happiness not enough to overcome the ability to just throw shit on the board. Plus, idk how important your party score is gonna be in the future since the game is keeping track of total score, but you're certainly not gonna have a better score with that perk.

You are right that eliminating trashcans could be counterintuitive if one (or more) of the DIKs want trashcans tho. In that case one of the happiness per need perks would probably be the better second perk because less trashcans isn't as much of a space saver as the cups one is anyway. The extra multiplier per DIK over 50% happiness perk will probably be good perk to pick next episode if you can get everyone over 50% tho.
We're most likely overthinking it. If the mansion game serves there will be plenty of time to do it (well, I say that but even though I finished it a couple of times with before the final day I've never reached 250000 mansion restoration points). But the most optimal strategy would depend on the next minigame, we can't be sure if getting something less optimal for this mansion could help the next minigame more. It's good to know that the happiness perk doesn't help much here.

The new stat "tc" in the script is cheating right?
Some people call it "temptation count", but basically yes.

Reactions: phxpoo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Jill's route would've been decent if instead of Tybalt there would be a guy who could give MC a competition. Tybbie played that role for a short while, tho. DPC also could use a trope where Jill would be the one fighting for MC instead, hints of what were in Josy dialogue after Tybbie's presentation.

The most interesting things in Jill's route are only further tho, I guess.
Jill is gonna become more interesting if rejected for other girls, fur sure.
But by the end of that route, it would be even more hilarious to dump her ass saying: You changed too much, I don't know who you are anymore xD

P.S. I do enjoy the vanilla Jill run for what it is, a SFW and clumsy romance. It has it's own special brand of humor to it.

My reaction while reading this shit:

View attachment 2255010

That would be as hot as these damn chicken wings.
A man can dream...

Reactions: popkai
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes