Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Vinny is clearly an antagonist. Quinn is just a bad human. Maybe her family made her like this but she's responsible for her own. How she acted with Camila, Mona, Riona and Tommy is enough to get the asshole tag in my book. She's a cunt and I hope DPC let her die in a really hurting way. Since to that I fuck her on the AloneBranch. Stephen Burke looks like an antagonist but it seems to be a red herring. Sure, he fucked students but we have no evidence he's using Quinn's restaurant. He leaving the room after Mona at the preps party could be coincidence. Maybe Mona leaves B&R not because of Stephen but rather this is really a way to help her and the best for her. I think this character is misunderstood.
On Episode 1 he is on the bathroom stall when we see Quinn and Riona leave the bathroom. And heck, we see him and Mona leaving a room.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Idk why everyone hate Jill so much, she is adorable tho...
But if you want to be fk around mode, then you can't choose Jill route.
To me IRL a girl who has spent an entire party in an uncomfortable heavy/hot costume is not a pleasant experience to go down on, so the sex scene was somewhat of a turnoff, but otherwise it was cute af

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Also, regarding the camera in janitor's closet/Derek's room, it's pretty obvious that Vinny is the one in control. He used a picture taken from there as part of what he anonymously sent to Dawe and Chad at the end of episode 2. His goal is to destroy the DIKs and one of the ways to do that is to constantly provoke further conflict between them and the jocks.
I don't know if I can agree with that this part. In case you haven't noticed, Quinn's signature lollipop suddenly appeared on the bar counter in the last free roam. So it could also be Quinn.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ah, must have been old theories, but honestly she seemed more like a granny/aunt to me, a typical mother-daughter relationship is not affected by drugs that much unless it's really hardcore (speaking from experience:censored:)
No, she's her mom. Her mind is so fucked up that Buddy tells Quinn that she doesn't recognize anyone anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Smackotron

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Fully agree, brother - we need petite characters as LIs!

Joking aside, she does seem to be set up as a potential LI over the entire story - she does seem to have issues with Magnar, she seems to have the love/hate relationship with MC and appreciates when we are genuinely nice to her. With Karen mentioning that she stans for MC I see Sally jumping on the MC fanny magnet route this season.
Yep, exactly why I like Josy but wo the Maya extra.
Let's keep fingers crossed. Honestly, the Others route is so much better than any main LI route...Too bad, for J&M one has to cut his balls...
Other good thing is, Sally is not a main LI, so she will not be a victim of a possible DPC killing spree.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Jill's route would've been decent if instead of Tybalt there would be a guy who could give MC a competition. Tybbie played that role for a short while, tho. DPC also could use a trope where Jill would be the one fighting for MC instead, hints of what were in Josy dialogue after Tybbie's presentation.

The most interesting things in Jill's route are only further tho, I guess.
If you're on both Jill's route and Bella's route at the end of Episode 8 but you chose Bella, There's a moment on the Bench breakup scene where Jill actually goes in for a kiss if you tell her that you couldn't choose both of them.

If you kiss her back at that moment, then the EP9 end sequence where she looks at MC's picture changes. Instead of cutting the picture, she keeps it.

So I definitely think there's going to be a "competition" route for Jill. She's not ready to give up on the MC yet and will try to win him back from Bella at the cost of their friendship.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Other good thing is, Sally is not a main LI, so she will not be a victim of a possible DPC killing spree.
She might be forced to leave B&R because of drug addiction - remember when Quinn sells her "stuff".

Don't underestimate DrPinkCake: we've already lost 2 hot chicks loved by everyone - Cathy and Mona.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Also, the new rock theme kinda sucks in comparison to ones which were cut from the game. Plus, DPC added a bunch of Dua Lipa-like pop trash to the parties(which are frequently used out there nowadays, I get it), but dutch house vibes with dubstep hooks here and there were decent already, reminding me my college days(2012 was 10 years ago o_O).

Reactions: isotope

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
On Episode 1 he is on the bathroom stall when we see Quinn and Riona leave the bathroom. And heck, we see him and Mona leaving a room.
Yeah Bruke is one hell of a bastard, seeing his advances on Cathy, Bella and using Quinn's services. Jade's path pretty much confirms that he is using his position as the means to get pussy - a total shithead in my book, can't wait to expose him and let Mona know that she's safe #JusticeForMona

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
If you're on both Jill's route and Bella's route at the end of Episode 8 but you chose Bella, There's a moment on the Bench breakup scene where Jill actually goes in for a kiss if you tell her that you couldn't choose both of them.

If you kiss her back at that moment, then the EP9 end sequence where she looks at MC's picture changes. Instead of cutting the picture, she keeps it.

So I definitely think there's going to be a "competition" route for Jill. She's not ready to give up on the MC yet and will try to win him back from Bella at the cost of their friendship.

My OG save where I could not choose between Jill-Bella has died with my old laptop, unfortunately.
Gotta replay it.

Started playing all the routes not so far ago and it's time consuming af.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
My OG save where I could not choose between Jill-Bella has died with my old laptop, unfortunately.
Gotta replay it.

Started playing all the routes not so far ago and it's time consuming af.
Good luck, bro - took me 5 days to do all 6 main paths, with some occasional skipping!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
She might be forced to leave B&R because of drug addiction - remember when Quinn sells her "stuff".

Don't underestimate DrPinkCake: we've already lost 2 hot chicks loved by everyone - Cathy and Mona.
She takes drugs, as medicine, but not drugs like coke etc.
I have a hunch, they will be back...Cathy most likely. Mona, dunno.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I'm afraid there's no hurry till next update... :cry:
I know, I enjoyed it to the fullest, thanks to DPK for releasing during Christmas break:LOL: fully recommend everyone to replay at least their main path since the beginning!

Initially I thought who the fuck is that Penny chick? (or any other Vixens come to think about it), then put all the pieces together after replaying - just for those small details DPK is the GOAT!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes