JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I like this idea, we now know Stephen had some shady dealings in the financial sector.
i said that because of 2 reasons
first i think rox and stephen look-alike, i dont know if its the eyes, face expressions or something
second how a small thug like quinn would get in touch with the college principal and put to work this scheme
even if we think that sage could be the bridge between them i'm not seeing quinn saying to stephen "hey im gonna make a brothel in your college, are you ok with that? are you in?"
there must be some relation between them

Reactions: always86

bliqnk

Jun 20, 2021
Completed my Sage, Josy and Maya saves but it seems there's still much left uncovered in the gallery? tried restarting again but got the same outcomes. Does this have something to do with my S1-2 decisions? Or the party planning minigame.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So, how do you actually win that drinking game with Becky? It seems it doesn't matter what combination I take?!

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
Guys, one quick question about something I forgot the answer to: Does Sage know about Quinn's drug ring?
I'm trying to make a theory but, if she does know, everything I'm thinking might be wrong.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes