Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Spoiler: the MC lives if he's shown compassion for crying Steve.
Plot justice: Steve takes the bullet for MC, because Vinny tries to take him out when he's visiting his father for the holidays. MC closes on Vinny and turns him into a bloody smear.
She might be forced to leave B&R because of drug addiction - remember when Quinn sells her "stuff".

Don't underestimate DrPinkCake: we've already lost 2 hot chicks loved by everyone - Cathy and Mona.
I don't know where you get this delusional belief from: Not everybody loves Cathy. Mona was only useful as Cam's sidekick.

Granted, an uninhibited crazy/horny redhead is fun, and Mona was that, but I couldn't stand looking at Cathy. "Clown lips" is an understatement. Not a pretty woman, hard pass, keep on going.

• Sad
Reactions: Lumi24 and ffive

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
HAHA. So if you're in the Jill sex scene, she thinks to herself that she hopes she'll be able to reach an orgasm this time. Apparently there is this variable: ep9_jill_orgasm. If you click through the scenes too quickly, she will never reach orgasm.

BUT!

The game literally tells you how to get it. If in the standing position, she thinks to herself "If we stay like this for just another minute, I might..."

Click one more time and when the text goes away, let the animation play for 1 minute, and then BLAM! Happy Jillybean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most boring girl ever. Even her sex scenes and orgasm are boring.

popkai

Aug 22, 2020
1671730968800.png
Guys I want to confirm, do we have other girls special renders like bella and sage?
Btw the music called " I need my space " is actually dope

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I used to love this game so much back in the day, I'd wait for an update for months but it seems like every time the updates take longer and longer.

I'd always noticed that DPC would include drama just for the sake of drama and at times it leaves me frustrated at the amount of drama we go through when it's not even needed.

The last few updates didn't feel long, not because they weren't long but because it didn't feel like we're progressing much because they're parties and you're just getting scenes with people and a little drama build-up.

Imo this update was a huge let down to me because I expected more, I didn't expect the whole update to be the halloween party when literally if you're in a relationship you get nothing out of it but running around in circles doing tasks, chatting up people and then you get one or two scenes with your LI and that's it. a little drama build-up and obviously the "cliff hanger" at the end.

Also makes it a fucking pain to get through different routes when it's a huge free roam especially when you know that it's just that, a huge free roam.

The idea of having a relationship and committing to a girl then barely having any content with them cuz the whole content is a huge party free roam is so dumb.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Normally, I have like 20 saves for this game each of them are different(4 for solo LI's, Total DIK routes, solo for some "others" girls like riona or nicole) But my main saves are the first ones I play when a new update is out. Sage, Josy and maya, Bella, jill. But a scene in this update made me rethink that decision I may drop jill the next update.

I believe jill unconsciously forces you to become someone else. To explain it better I need to give examples from the other LI's.

When you're alone with Sage in her path, your behavior doesn't change a lot compared to your behavior amongst other friends. You laugh at similar things, you make similar jokes. You're just much more hornier that is all.

In Josy and maya's case, not only you're still the same person you're friends are personally invested in that relationship even if they don't know about it. Derek is hyped as hell to have a brother-in-law. Sage has gotten a lot more closer with Josy and maya. So much closer that separate threesomes or even a foursome is on the table. Tommy may lose his shit at some point but I don't think it will become a huge issue in the end.

On Bella's route, she may complain about your immaturity from time to time but it's obvious that she loves it. It may even makes her feel younger again. You still are your natural self. You don't need to change yourself, your environment to be with her. I'm pretty sure if her being your teacher weren't something frowned upon, most of your friends would adore her. Part of them who got to know Bella already does. Sure just because your friends like her doesn't make her better option in life but I believe it represents how much you need to "adapt" to her.

On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.

I don't know. Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Where can I change the MC name? I know it is through the phone but I think it only appears on free roam, is there any other way?

popkai

Aug 22, 2020
Normally, I have like 20 saves for this game each of them are different(4 for solo LI's, Total DIK routes, solo for some "others" girls like riona or nicole) But my main saves are the first ones I play when a new update is out. Sage, Josy and maya, Bella, jill. But a scene in this update made me rethink that decision I may drop jill the next update.

I believe jill unconsciously forces you to become someone else. To explain it better I need to give examples from the other LI's.

When you're alone with Sage in her path, your behavior doesn't change a lot compared to your behavior amongst other friends. You laugh at similar things, you make similar jokes. You're just much more hornier that is all.

In Josy and maya's case, not only you're still the same person you're friends are personally invested in that relationship even if they don't know about it. Derek is hyped as hell to have a brother-in-law. Sage has gotten a lot more closer with Josy and maya. So much closer that separate threesomes or even a foursome is on the table. Tommy may lose his shit at some point but I don't think it will become a huge issue in the end.

On Bella's route, she may complain about your immaturity from time to time but it's obvious that she loves it. It may even makes her feel younger again. You still are your natural self. You don't need to change yourself, your environment to be with her. I'm pretty sure if her being your teacher weren't something frowned upon, most of your friends would adore her. Part of them who got to know Bella already does. Sure just because your friends like her doesn't make her better option in life but I believe it represents how much you need to "adapt" to her.

On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.

I don't know. Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.
I agree with this, she is like in a different world from MC. They have totally different society, but this make them even special when they are together. MC is slight change, but I would say Jill also has change a little when she was with MC. For example, she join the party wear some "Stupid Costume" that she doesn't have done it before. They both changed because they walked in each other's world, sorry my bad english.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.
Yes, you do. Jill doesn't know Derek. All knowledge she have about him is that he was responsible/involved in the sprinkler incident (according to what you tell her previously) and what she sees from him on this party. Her question is justified with her lack of knowledge. That doesn't mean she'll push MC away from Derek. Zoey doesn't know Derek too and asks the same question after she talked with him. Derek on this party is "a little bit" cringe.

Reactions: John Ness

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
For me it's not that clear that "he" is Stephen Burke. "He" could be nearly anyone on this party. We're supposed to think it's him but in no scene it's clearly said.
I'm always open to alternative interpretations, but to be able to explain this in another way than the obvious one it would need several jumps in logic to the point of parody.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

I think you're looking at this wrong. It's more a matter of that MC didn't change when in the company of his friends. That's something she appreciates. It matters to her because she's dealt with that before and it made her feel like shit:

And Jill IS coming around with MC's friends. They are very different from what she's used to and she has a poor first impression with them because of her interactions with Rusty, and Derek is definitely not helping in the Scary story scene. But by the end of it all, she does want to get to know them better.

Compare Jill's response to MC's friends to Dany's response to Jamie's friends. It's pretty clear that Jill is pretty accepting, even despite her bad first impressions.

Also something that just occured to me. When Jill was dating Rusty, it likely would have been during the time he was forming the DIKs with Tommy and Vinny. Those are the friends that Rusty probably ignored Jill to talk to. That might give a little bit more context into why Jill has such a bad first impression of the DIKs.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Does anyone have the scene where it has josy crying? I’ve done every path but I’ve never gotten to see that.
You need to be on the Josy and Maya path until episode 8 and on another path... than choose the other girl at the major decision in ep 8 (jill for example cause Jill and J&M paths are working together til ep 8 ending).

Now you have chosen a girl path but Josy and Maya dont know that yet... you willface them during ep 9 (near the end) and tell them that you decided to be with another girl an break up with them. Maya kinda doesnt care that much about it... Josy is devasted.

Jill for example will mention that at the end too... she sensed that MC had something to go through, he says that he had to break up with two girls... and Jill concludes one of them has to be Josy.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Speaking of characters changing:

One thing I enjoy in BaDIK since Interlude is MC and Zoey being opposites.
1. Zoey started as the wild one, MC was rather tame. MC never fought(only self defense). Zoe smoked weed, MC was more pure.
2. MC goes to college and is getting corrupted in a way(college frat life). Even in CHICK runs, he does get himself into situations, on the other hand, Zoey went off, experienced character growth, worked, got discipline in her life. She matured by the end of Interlude. She is the only LI that doesn't want to sleep over after the ep9 party, since she knows where that leads.
3. Zoey becomes the more mature one, MC is ...becoming a DIK.
4. If MC smokes weed, punches Oscar and so on, Zoey calls you out on your changes.
5. Zoey is someone who knows MC more than anyone, so she is there to keep him in line so to speak.

I overall like how they are being developed as each others opposites. I do believe there are still feels on both sides, but Zoey for sure is the more mature one now and I like to see how their characters have flipped nowadays.

Last edited:

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
how do you feel about ep9? for some reason i think 7 & 8 better
Episode 9 is probably my least favorite episode personally. I can tolerate free roams, I even like when they're short and break up the content, but a whole episode free roam is not breaking up the content, so I wasn't the biggest fan lol. Especially when multi-pathing is pushed so hard this episode so you have to trudge through the free roams 5+ times to get all the content. That being said, the characters are as well written as ever so I can't hate it too much. My favorites this episode were Sally, Josy, and Tiffani.

But yeah if I could choose to have the amount of wait time we had for this episode with the amount of content it had vs nearly any other episode, I'd be picking the other episode. 9 months wait for this was a bit disappointing for me.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes