Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Normally, I have like 20 saves for this game each of them are different(4 for solo LI's, Total DIK routes, solo for some "others" girls like riona or nicole) But my main saves are the first ones I play when a new update is out. Sage, Josy and maya, Bella, jill. But a scene in this update made me rethink that decision I may drop jill the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe jill unconsciously forces you to become someone else. To explain it better I need to give examples from the other LI's.

When you're alone with Sage in her path, your behavior doesn't change a lot compared to your behavior amongst other friends. You laugh at similar things, you make similar jokes. You're just much more hornier that is all.

In Josy and maya's case, not only you're still the same person you're friends are personally invested in that relationship even if they don't know about it. Derek is hyped as hell to have a brother-in-law. Sage has gotten a lot more closer with Josy and maya. So much closer that separate threesomes or even a foursome is on the table. Tommy may lose his shit at some point but I don't think it will become a huge issue in the end.

On Bella's route, she may complain about your immaturity from time to time but it's obvious that she loves it. It may even makes her feel younger again. You still are your natural self. You don't need to change yourself, your environment to be with her. I'm pretty sure if her being your teacher weren't something frowned upon, most of your friends would adore her. Part of them who got to know Bella already does. Sure just because your friends like her doesn't make her better option in life but I believe it represents how much you need to "adapt" to her.

On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.

I don't know. Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.
At the moment, her scenes cause a lazy dick. :LOL:

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
That's my point. It's not obvious. DPC makes us thinking that. When Mona speaks with Quinn and Camila all three knew about whom they talk, but we didn't. All we know is that they talk about a "he" and all we get to see is how Stephen Burke leaves the room on the party after Mona. But what happend before? Why does Mona leave? What have Stephen Burke done before? If you enter this room it's a room full of people talking. Who says Mona and Stephen Burke talked with each other and that's why she left the room? We think that because we saw a scene at the start of the Episode before between Jade and Stephen where it seems he has fucked three students. But he didn't confirmed it to Jade and we don't know exactly when this scene happened.

Sure, it might be the case Mona's problem has to do with Stephen Burke. But all we have are hints without details. All these hints are to hazy to me. We don't know for sure what happened. It all happened out of our sight and not once was it clearly stated what happened and who should have done what.
I can't recall exactly where. But after that free roam on ep 5. At some point, Mona say she isn't into having sex with old people. She is talking to someone about it. So it pretty much makes you think that the reason that made her leave is because she didn't want to do that. And certainly this burke guy expect the girls to have sex with him too.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I respectfully disagree

jill path is the one I've had the most fun with
grabbing bianca's ass is just a bonus on this path, don't even need it for this to be the best path
allow me to explain

jill is a moron.
most things she says are stupid enough to make me chuckle
and then there are the horrific renders of her which most of the devs would discard
plus that awful banana costume.
simply amazing

which reminded me of

Lmao. Ok you made me laugh. you got your point :D.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Question: Since atm I have no desire to play Maya/Josy/MJ runs, if you pick them is there any change in the scene where they meet Zoey at the cake table?

I just loved how Zoey towered above them in sheer presence alone.

Interested to hear if MJ has more backbone to them if you picked them since Zoey had a way stronger aura than them. Truth be told, Zoey has one of if not the strongest aura/character in the game atm.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Not in all dialogues the phone appears but in the most. You have to be patient. I think in Ep9 the earliest moment is when you're on the party speaking with Derek where you tell him about the meeting with the Burke's. Only in flashbacks you can't reach your phone.
Thanks! I managed to change it on my saves but in the replay gallery is still the previous name. Do you know if there's a file where I can change it?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This might be a really thin cup of tea, but has anyone else wondered if Nick's desire for more party decorations during the party planning to be a small hint? Like how we've seen that other needs, and special request, at least to some extent, are a reflection of the individual DIK.

The decoration boxes are all being stored in his room, which makes me think that he was the one mainly in charge for putting it up. Maybe he installed more surveillance into the mansion covered up by placing decorations?

I also have him suspected of failing to get the camera with the failing battery levels down during the blackout. I think he didn't expect Derek to turn that closet into a room/ bar which made it a bitch to get out without being noticed. Or maybe he just likes halloween.
I'm in the "Nick is a red herring" boat. There are just too many implications in earlier episodes that are about as subtle as a freight train that make me feel like DPC is attempting to lead people to blame Nick especially after the DIK mansion gets trashed. His room being left off the free roam and being untouched after the raid. Him checking the very room the laptop was found in. His bringing up Vinny so much. DPC is usually more subtle with foreshadowing than that. It's a weak argument I know, but I think Nick is being dangled in front of us as the prime suspect to distract us.

And I think when it comes to bugging the mansion, I think we can rule out a Vinny and Nick conspiracy. The reason I think that is because Vinny isn't stupid. If we assume Vinny had Nick bug the mansion, I think he would bug Rusty's room (where the safe is) and not a fucking storage closet (seriously why a storage closet?). But we know that Rusty's room wasn't bugged by Vinny. In EP6, Rusty verbally repeats the new combination to the safe several times to MC. If Vinny had Nick bug Rusty's Room, the Vinny would have known the new combination, but he couldn't get the safe open. So whoever is bugging the mansion is probably not related to Vinny.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
This might be a really thin cup of tea, but has anyone else wondered if Nick's desire for more party decorations during the party planning to be a small hint? Like how we've seen that other needs, and special request, at least to some extent, are a reflection of the individual DIK.

The decoration boxes are all being stored in his room, which makes me think that he was the one mainly in charge for putting it up. Maybe he installed more surveillance into the mansion covered up by placing decorations?

I also have him suspected of failing to get the camera with the failing battery levels down during the blackout. I think he didn't expect Derek to turn that closet into a room/ bar which made it a bitch to get out without being noticed. Or maybe he just likes halloween.
I'm thinking Burke is responsible for the cameras, it just seems like the thing he would have done. He also could have been the one responsible in getting rid of Cathy by having Quinn or someone else to post that cluck. The laptop was found in the library, so there would have been easy access/escape route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Question: Since atm I have no desire to play Maya/Josy/MJ runs, if you pick them is there any change in the scene where they meet Zoey at the cake table?

I just loved how Zoey towered above them in sheer presence alone.

Interested to hear if MJ has more backbone to them if you picked them since Zoey had a way stronger aura than them. Truth be told, Zoey has one of if not the strongest aura/character in the game atm.
Nothing change. But during the episode there is a truth or dare game where MC is asked about Zoey and he can tell them his story with Zoey. At the end, both Maya and Josy are cool with MC inviting Zoey and why they wouldn't since in the end of the party Zoey takes the train back home while both Maya and Josy takes a good MC's dick in their pussies

Reactions: The Glorious LIME
Jan 18, 2022
That's my point. It's not obvious. DPC makes us thinking that. When Mona speaks with Quinn and Camila all three knew about whom they talk, but we didn't. All we know is that they talk about a "he" and all we get to see is how Stephen Burke leaves the room on the party after Mona. But what happend before? Why does Mona leave? What have Stephen Burke done before? If you enter this room it's a room full of people talking. Who says Mona and Stephen Burke talked with each other and that's why she left the room? We think that because we saw a scene at the start of the Episode before between Jade and Stephen where it seems he has fucked three students. But he didn't confirmed it to Jade and we don't know exactly when this scene happened.

Sure, it might be the case Mona's problem has to do with Stephen Burke. But all we have are hints without details. All these hints are to hazy to me. We don't know for sure what happened. It all happened out of our sight and not once was it clearly stated what happened and who should have done what.
I was replaying S1-2 and actually reread some of the text there. When Quinn sends Cammy and Lily out of the room, she mentions Burke by name to blackmail Mona into silence. Quinn says something about it would be Burke's word against Mona's and he'd be able to convince everyone that she came onto him.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nothing change. But during the episode there is a truth or dare game where MC is asked about Zoey and he can tell them his story with Zoey. At the end, both Maya and Josy are cool with MC inviting Zoey and why they wouldn't since in the end of the party Zoey takes the train back home while both Maya and Josy takes a good MC's dick in their pussies
Thanks for the info.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
No, the room is empty after Mona and Burke leave. View attachment 2255515
You're right. I've mixed it up.

First of all, they're coming out of a room alone with a bed, not from a room full of people.
I know. I've mixed it up.

But let's go with that, let's say Mona was crying because of Quinn wanting to whore her to another man, Burke found her like that and they were only talking in that room where he gave her more or less the same advice he gave Maya this episode, so she stormed out of the room and eventually dropped out. This is the least riddiculous sceneraio I can imagine for this.
Well, we don't know what happened. We didn't saw it. This room has two inside doors, only one we can use in this free roam if I remember correctly. We don't know anything beside from that what we saw and that wasn't much. We saw Mona storming out of the room with "I can't do this." What can't she do? After that we see Stephen Burke going through the same door with no expression on his face. That's all. The rest we can guess because of the discussion between Quinn, Camila and Mona. But what topic discussed they exactly? It might be obvious that she had to sell her body but to whom?

And the thing is this could work, DPC has done similar things in the past, like the red herring about Melanie and Chad. This would create a lot of loose ends, though. If Burke has nothing to do with Quinn (and/or Vinny) how does she provide the free tuition, only from whoring (and thus, dirty money)?
There's no such thing like free tution. That's what Quinn said to Maya and that's why Maya slapped her. If I remember correctly Riona talked with Quinn about the rumor and later Sage spoked with Quinn about it. It all these scenes it was clear that there's no free tution and that someone circulate this rumor. Quinn's behaviour suggests it was her to get whores for her restaurant. She's a pimp.

How and why does he get Jade's video?
We don't know. What we know is that he gets this video if we tell Derek about it and gave it to proof on the day Hell Week ends. Before that it was only on MC's phone. After that it was on the laptop of the DIK's too because they played it from this device to the beamer. Maybe, just maybe, the laptop is linked with the cloud of the B&R student network and the dumbasses have an automatic backup. The file would immediatly uploaded to the cloud. If Stephen Burke have an admin account for this network he can see and copy everything. You remember the iCloud break some years ago where all the nudes from celebs where leaked? Fappening or what it was called. That's how it happened back then. All the iPhones of this celebs had an automatic backup to iCloud and from there a dude with root rights copied that. Maybe DPC have his idea from this incident.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was replaying S1-2 and actually reread some of the text there. When Quinn sends Cammy and Lily out of the room, she mentions Burke by name to blackmail Mona into silence. Quinn says something about it would be Burke's word against Mona's and he'd be able to convince everyone that she came onto him.
Yeah, I checked that scene but stopped at the screenshots I took. If you keep going and Quinn says Burke tried to buy sex from her.

SVHD

Sep 21, 2022
Am I the only one not invested in this update ? I think the exposition dump at the beginning followed by the drama at the teacher's house really killed my interest

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes