Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can almost guarantee Cathy will be back, Maya is in the market for a lawyer and from the looks of it Cathy might of gotten a job at a law firm so possible reconnection with the MC there, also possible Cathy + Jade threesome? If you’re on her path in others
Cathy back as Maya's lawyer? as likely as the fact that I am a donkey with a pair of wings, in fact.

Can almost guarantee you.

Reactions: Zareem

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I think Quinn made Mona to make a move on an older man on this party.
Now that is actually a good observation.... We know several things about the Free tuition scheme :

Burke, when arguing with Jade (scene with Jade throwing photo frame), admits he had sex with 3 students...

From a Riona and Quinn scene we know Riona has free tuition, probably Quinn too but that's a bit vague...
But the restaurant is linked to the free tuitions.... Think they say there's 4 tuition girls now...
Girls in the restaurant : Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Camilla, Melanie (?)..
Camilla has no tuition, (scene with her when talking about Mona)

We know Mona was supposed to have sex at the prep party, but she didn't and left....
Burke was at the party for fundraising, so Was Mona supposed to have sex with Burke or with this Wallace dude that keeps popping up on scholarship files (that keep getting the names deleted lol)
Burke could have that sex planned any other day if he was the one that needed to be served to get the scholarship...

But the game mostly tries to make us assume it is Burke himself..... So knowing DPC, it's quite possible the really old guy at the prep party is the one that scared Mona running.....

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The free tuition scheme is Burke getting sex with students in exchange for a scholarship....
Mona decided not to do it..... Quinn made clear to Mona she would not be believed by anybody, Mona left....
Not much else to do without a scholarship right? Quinn just made Mona silent about it.
This might be but I'm not convinced. We'll see in the future. Hopefully not in the last episode.

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happened there really? It might be that Stephen Burke wanted to buy Mona. But that's what Quinn suggest. I think Quinn made Mona to make a move on an older man on this party. Stephen Burke might have witnessed it or something. But rumors are rumors. If the whispers down the lane suggests Burke wanted to buy sex from a student he'll fight back. Mona says nothing to Quinn about the exact details.

Maybe I'm all wrong but DPC is a motherfucker who make suggestions constantly and when the real occurence is revealed and you read all the suggestions again you see it was all ambivalent. It wouldn't be the first red herring and it isn't the last.
Agree to disagree. It seems pretty straightforward that Stephen was the one that Mona was sent to. Otherwise there would be no reason for Quinn to threaten Mona over blabbering about how he tried to buy sex from her. His name wouldn't come up as the solicitor in Mona's "blabbering" if he was just a witness. Also, Quinn wasn't there with Mona so if Mona wasn't sent to Stephen, Quinn mentioning him doesn't really make sense. Quinn didn't seem to know Mona couldn't do it until Camila told her.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Hey, I did the Sage path for the second time because I made some mistakes the first time, now I'm doing the "other girls" path and I'm going to do Josy and Jill yet, but I'm killing myself with the English lessons, they're too time-consuming even with the tutorial. Do you have any console command to skip them with the best score? I found such for fights etc, but I can't track down for lessons.
Thanks in advance.
SanchoMod son.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
"Windows can't find ..... Check the spelling and try again."

Following the commands of the post I can get to the image below. But there is nothing in the "RenPy" folder. or in the "saved games" folder. Should I move the BeingAdik folder/game?
View attachment 2255728
That doesn't look like the roaming folder. Type %appdata% in the windows explorer, like this:
explorer_eoR8MCx7RC.png

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I agree with you partially, but I don't think Vinny is too stupid. We have no information indicating that he is stupid beside his wild behavior in the past (as part of the DIKs)
In episode 6 Buddy says Vinny is doing really good with his drug business (better than Quinn) and both Quinn and Tommy are visibly afraid of Vinny.
Ok, you make a good point, but his business could be booming only cause he sells his overpriced shit to desperate sluts like Tania, why else would he come to threaten them and ask why they stopped buying from him ?? And the fact that he scares a pussy like Tommy could be just bcz he knows the dude is unpredictable or legitimately crazy enough to use a damn gun to 'prove his point'. I'm more curious to find out if he works for some actual mob boss or is solo in business coz if he really is solo on this, he's also antagonist material.

Vinny is great material for the main antagonist because he is basically the antithesis of the MC.
Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken, Tommy's the only DIK who bought weed from the fucker, so as long as no other DIK has anything to do with him (except for Nick, who could be a snitch) and the strippers won't buy weed from him anymore, he can't do jack shit to them coz he also risks getting his ass caught by the cops. That aside, in this update, before he went into MC's room, we saw him steal something from Rusty's safe. Question is, what and/or for whom ?? And how did that spy cam that Derek found get there ??

It's almost certain that we will get new antagonists in this game, but I don't think any of them will be more important to the overall plot than Vinny.
We both agree on this. It's impossible for Vinny to become a big drug dealer without being protected by an actual mob boss or at least a well-connected person with authority, IMO. We've yet to find out how smart or stupid he really is, but you gotta be a tough motherfucker to survive by selling drugs on the street and avoid getting caught by the cops, so let's see how the story unfolds in the next updates.

Thanks bro...At least I know what to get Jill for her birthday.
Nah, his should be enough to make her happy. It's the thought that counts.:whistle:

Reactions: aykarin

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Now that is actually a good observation.... We know several things about the Free tuition scheme :

Burke, when arguing with Jade (scene with Jade throwing photo frame), admits he had sex with 3 students...

From a Riona and Quinn scene we know Riona has free tuition, probably Quinn too but that's a bit vague...
But the restaurant is linked to the free tuitions.... Think they say there's 4 tuition girls now...

We know Mona was supposed to have sex at the prep party, but she didn't and left....
Burke was at the party for fundraising, so Was Mona supposed to have sex with Burke or with this Wallace dude that keeps popping up on scholarship files (that keep getting the names deleted lol)
Burke could have that sex planned any other day if he was the one that needed to be served to get the scholarship...

But the game mostly tries to make us assume it is Burke himself..... So knowing DPC, it's quite possible the really old guy at the prep party is the one that scared Mona running.....
In the screenshots earlier Quinn says Burke tried buying sex from mona. That he tried to buy it for someone else doesn't make much sense.

And I have no idea who this Wallace is, to be fair.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In the screenshots earlier Quinn says Burke tried buying sex from mona. That he tried to buy it for someone else doesn't make much sense.

And I have no idea who this Wallace is, to be fair.
Sollicitating sex in the context of the story means Mona was the one offering sex on campus..... Not a good situation for her, and Burke in his function can only expel her for that..... Mona has no proof but the threat Quinn made for Burke made clear she had nothing against Burke or Quinn.... That's the problem having no witnesses....

Reactions: Tremonia
Jan 18, 2022
Yeah, but if I'm not mistaken, Tommy's the only DIK who bought weed from the fucker, so as long as no other DIK has anything to do with him (except for Nick, who could be a snitch) and the strippers won't buy weed from him anymore, he can't do jack shit to them coz he also risks getting his ass caught by the cops. That aside, in this update, before he went into MC's room, we saw him steal something from Rusty's safe. Question is, what and/or for whom ?? And how did that spy cam that Derek found get there ??
Vinny doesn't get into the safe to steal anything. He tried to get in but he doesn't know the new combination as of that scene. Yes, we don't know what he was going to steal but he didn't actually get to take anything from the safe.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sollicitating sex in the context of the story means Mona was the one offering sex on campus..... Not a good situation for her, and Burke in his function can only expel her for that..... Mona has no proof but the threat Quinn made for Burke made clear she had nothing against Burke or Quinn.... That's the problem having no witnesses....
But this converstion is about if Burke tried to buy sex from Mona or not, not if Mona could prove it in a court of law or not.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Vinny doesn't get into the safe to steal anything. He tried to get in but he doesn't know the new combination as of that scene. Yes, we don't know what he was going to steal but he didn't actually get to take anything from the safe.
This is why I suspect Vinny isn't related to the mansion being bugged. Obviously the storage closet was bugged but I really can't think of any good reason why the closet - of all places - would be bugged unless someone was told to bug every room in the house... Which would assume Rusty's room is bugged too.

In CH6, Rusty verbally repeats the combination to the MC several times while standing right next to the safe. If Vinny is behind the spying, then he should know that new combination, but he clearly didn't.

Jan 18, 2022

Quinn's tuition situation is definitely vague but I don't get the feeling she had sex with Burke. Quinn's a pimp and it doesn't seem like she actually sells herself outside of that special threeway for the MC using her restaurant. She could be getting free tuition for supplying the girls I guess.

I never looked carefully at the names on the scholarship files lol. Wallace could also be Priscilla Wallace since we know there's a Priscilla somehow involved in the scholarship scheme. (Edited: Thanks for the name correction)

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I really can't understand why without modifying it the game doesn't start anymore and crashes on the lib python2.7.dll :oops: :cry::eek:

Jan 18, 2022
This is why I suspect Vinny isn't related to the mansion being bugged. Obviously the storage closet was bugged but I really can't think of any good reason why the closet - of all places - would be bugged unless someone was told to bug every room in the house... Which would assume Rusty's room is bugged too.

In CH6, Rusty verbally repeats the combination to the MC several times while standing right next to the safe. If Vinny is behind the spying, then he should know that new combination, but he clearly didn't.
But the bugging could have been done at the party and not all this time before the party so Vinny could theoretically still be related to it. If it was done at the party and not before, the closet isn't as random of a place to bug since it's a "bar/lounge" now. Bugging at the party would also explain why Vinny doesn't know the combination IF he is behind the spying.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

The closet was bugged because that's where DIKs often went to have sex during parties (e.g., MC fucks Sarah there, Jacob and Derek fuck Arieth there, etc.). It is there for purposes of blackmail, probably by Quinn as a contingency in case a restaurant client wants to go public with accusations and, more generally, to give her leverage for whatever schemes she has going.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But this converstion is about if Burke tried to buy sex from Mona or not, not if Mona could prove it in a court of law or not.
Mona went to the prep party to have sex to get a scholarship....
Next we know she didn't go through with that and later she says she did not expect to have sex with an old man...
Quinn asks Mona what Burke has to do when Mona goes telling she went to a party on campus to have sex....
Mona has no scholarship and can't tell her story......

What we do not know is who the guy was that Mona was going to have sex with....
IF Burke is that man it's his word versus hers, but if it's the older man then Burke most likely wasn't present in the room...
If Mona goes to the papers Burke will need to expel her... If Mona files a complaint Burke will need to expel her too....

Mona had no option but to leave, Quinn made clear she could not tell her story anyway....

Reactions: Tremonia

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quinn's tuition situation is definitely vague but I don't get the feeling she had sex with Burke. Quinn's a pimp and it doesn't seem like she actually sells herself outside of that special threeway for the MC using her restaurant. She could be getting free tuition for supplying the girls I guess.

I never looked carefully at the names on the scholarship files lol. Wallace could also be Patricia Wallace since we know there's a Patricia somehow involved in the scholarship scheme.
Priscilla you mean? That's the name Burke uses during the phone call at the end of the meeting with Maya...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes