Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Cathy back as Maya's lawyer? as likely as the fact that I am a donkey with a pair of wings, in fact.

Can almost guarantee you.
you do realize you don't HAVE to be a lawyer to work at a law firm right? Record Clerks, Legal Secretary, Paralegal, Accountant (which is most likely the position she got) etc. Not to mention she was a College level professor pretty sure its a possibility.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thinking about it the whole "fucking a teacher" being a task that every maggot assumed they had to complete doesn't really work. Pledges are usually freshmen and Cathy (a fairly attractive teacher) seems to teach Gen Ed courses that most freshmen would take. You're telling me that none of the pledges who had no idea they'd be let into the DIKs without completing the pledge board even tried to hit on Cathy? We know they haven't because she feels undesirable early on until the whole picture scandal.
I'm just confused as to why they seemingly never bothered if they thought they had to complete that task. Is Derek really the only one who thought to fuck an old lady?
But did you see the other students? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jacob, who is one of the best, was immobilized by the terror of meeting a Jocks at the Hots party. trying to do it son a teacher assumes a certain amount of courage and also know-how. i don't see many candidates for success, maybe they even tried but failed

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is why I suspect Vinny isn't related to the mansion being bugged. Obviously the storage closet was bugged but I really can't think of any good reason why the closet - of all places - would be bugged unless someone was told to bug every room in the house... Which would assume Rusty's room is bugged too.

In CH6, Rusty verbally repeats the combination to the MC several times while standing right next to the safe. If Vinny is behind the spying, then he should know that new combination, but he clearly didn't.
The whole place is bugged everywhere for sure.

I can't see why you think Vinny didn't open the safe. In my first gameplay I totally had the idea that he opened it. Then I watched it again and I felt that it was the same old DrPinkCake trick: you can't tell whether he opened it or he didn't opened it, in fact. I have the feeling that he did, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, if he did NOT open the safe, then he isn't involved with the bug/cluck affair and he just came to the party because he wanted to point out to Quinn and Tommy that they broke their drug deal and they have to pay the price for it now.

So is there a list of remaining mysteries?

- Who bugged the DIK house
Might be Burke (Quinn might have done it for him)

- MC's mom's family
NOT Burgmeister or Royce for sure

- What happened to Maya's mom
Maya didn't tell, so no idea.

- Who the blue-eyed masked girl at the party was
Might be someone MC found on Swyper

- Who cut the power at the party
Vinny.

- Who was printing the Cathy flyers
Retard Dawe or whoever posted the photo.

- What happened to Bella's husband
No clue except that he went away.

- How Jill's sister died
Most likely suicide. Remember Jill's campaign against bullying.

Reactions: Crepusculum

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
So what other names trigger unique dialogue?

You can't give yourself the same surname as anyone in the game but Sage also has unique dialogue if you claim your father is called Neil Neil. It's only a slight variation on the usual "stop fucking around" dialogue for trying to say your name is Burke or whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. Last name from the list: "burke", "morgan", "morgan burke", "burke morgan", "roberts", "taylor", "bailey", "royce", "burgmeister": Sage says "No, it's not. Stop fucking around."
  2. Last name from the list: "armstrong", "young", "diamond", "peart", "steele", "neil": Sage says "Neil [lname]? Really? Stop fucking around."
  3. Last name equal first name: Sage says "Yeah? That would make you [name] [lname]. Stop fucking around."

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Into? No, but I certainly had her out of them. She is absolutely warming up to MC. No funny business yet, but I have supreme faith on this one.
Being good or bad to her the bitch hates me, usually i make fun of her but still, you have to be a Dik? Chik? Doesn t matter?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quinn literally said that.
Lol, Quinn literally says : I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing that YOU"RE (Mona) out there blabbering about (= saying) how he tried to buy sex from you.

Quinn says : do not go telling people Burke wanted to buy sex..... it's a warning, next warning is Burke will expel you for offering sex on campus.....

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
But did you see the other students? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jacob, who is one of the best, was immobilized by the terror of meeting a Jocks at the Hots party. trying to do it son a teacher assumes a certain amount of courage and also know-how. i don't see many candidates for success, maybe they even tried but failed
That's because Jacob is a little bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Hey, I did the Sage path for the second time because I made some mistakes the first time, now I'm doing the "other girls" path and I'm going to do Josy and Jill yet, but I'm killing myself with the English lessons, they're too time-consuming even with the tutorial. Do you have any console command to skip them with the best score? I found such for fights etc, but I can't track down for lessons.
Thanks in advance.
Sancho Mod

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's because Jacob is a little bitch.
and yet one of the best

Leon is not interested
Jam Jam should ask the girl's permission
Tommy would be able to ruin everything in an instant
Nick only if Vinnie ties up the teacher in front of him
John Boy either finds one for a threesome or nothing

the only one who would have a very vague chance is Rusty

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hello maggots.

I just found this site looking for the answer to the "Lips" clue in the Pack Quest (what a true nightmare). I just finished Jill's route (Banana Jill) :KEK: and want to know where I can discuss the end of episode 9.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
you do realize you don't HAVE to be a lawyer to work at a law firm right? Record Clerks, Legal Secretary, Paralegal, Accountant (which is most likely the position she got) etc. Not to mention she was a College level professor pretty sure its a possibility.
Firstly, Jill just offered Maya her family's lawyer.

Secondly, we're not talking about an actor who went away from a soap opera. We're talking about a character in a novel: why should she come back after the Author removed her from the story? he wouldn't have made her resign and leave at all.
Her role in the whole story has ended. Period. Same with Mona.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hello maggots.

I just found this site looking for the answer to the "Lips" clue in the Pack Quest (what a true nightmare). I just finished Jill's route (Banana Jill) :KEK: and want to know where I can discuss the end of episode 9.
You're at the right place, discuss away.
Just don't share your banana with us and you're golden.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hello maggots.

You can put your thoughts right here

Reactions: PickerLewd

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
Replaying the episode and got to part where Sage and Jill meet, got me wondering - think some part of drama could be Tybald killing himself if we're too mean to him? Even Jade says she doesn't want to "hear about it" when he says MC punched him, if MC fucking Jade ever comes out, him being rejected by Jill and everything else, dude being a walking laughing stock, maybe something will break him eventually? Either he will get angry at himself or he will do something stupid.

Reactions: WideRange72

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Normally, I have like 20 saves for this game each of them are different(4 for solo LI's, Total DIK routes, solo for some "others" girls like riona or nicole) But my main saves are the first ones I play when a new update is out. Sage, Josy and maya, Bella, jill. But a scene in this update made me rethink that decision I may drop jill the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe jill unconsciously forces you to become someone else. To explain it better I need to give examples from the other LI's.

When you're alone with Sage in her path, your behavior doesn't change a lot compared to your behavior amongst other friends. You laugh at similar things, you make similar jokes. You're just much more hornier that is all.

In Josy and maya's case, not only you're still the same person you're friends are personally invested in that relationship even if they don't know about it. Derek is hyped as hell to have a brother-in-law. Sage has gotten a lot more closer with Josy and maya. So much closer that separate threesomes or even a foursome is on the table. Tommy may lose his shit at some point but I don't think it will become a huge issue in the end.

On Bella's route, she may complain about your immaturity from time to time but it's obvious that she loves it. It may even makes her feel younger again. You still are your natural self. You don't need to change yourself, your environment to be with her. I'm pretty sure if her being your teacher weren't something frowned upon, most of your friends would adore her. Part of them who got to know Bella already does. Sure just because your friends like her doesn't make her better option in life but I believe it represents how much you need to "adapt" to her.

On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.

I don't know. Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.
In a nutshell Bianca is a better girlfriend than Jill with her you don't have to change your way of acting for fear of making her angry

If a girl wants to make you change and she doesn't even like your friends

She's not worth it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes