BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Replaying the episode and got to part where Sage and Jill meet, got me wondering - think some part of drama could be Tybald killing himself if we're too mean to him? Even Jade says she doesn't want to "hear about it" when he says MC punched him, if MC fucking Jade ever comes out, him being rejected by Jill and everything else, dude being a walking laughing stock, maybe something will break him eventually? Either he will get angry at himself or he will do something stupid.
I expect it will be more like the Seinfeld finale. Everyone MC ever wronged will testify against him at his drug/prostitution trial.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Firstly, Jill just offered Maya her family's lawyer.

Secondly, we're not talking about an actor who went away from a soap opera. We're talking about a character in a novel: why should she come back after the Author removed her from the story? he wouldn't have made her resign and leave at all.
Her role in the whole story has ended. Period. Same with Mona.
Cathy is Jade's/Bella's friend, she will pop up for sure, but she's not a mainstay, that's for sure.
I just never understood the correlation: Why does getting a BJ from Cathy in the car and choice of continuing that on the side cause the Bella route toget locked out. Remember hearing about that.

I personally went with Jade/Cathy only on 2 complete DIK routes I played just for the lulz.
They are not active in any of my so to speak "main routes".

Jan 18, 2022
Most likely suicide. Remember Jill's campaign against bullying.
Was the campaign against bullying? I don't recall anything explicit about the campaign except raising awareness for something unmentioned. I do agree is was most likely suicide or an overdose as those make the most sense for why a father would blame himself. Jill herself was bullied (ex: some kid cut her hair) which is why she hates bullying but bullying doesn't necessarily have anything to do with Lana's death.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
In a nutshell Bianca is a better girlfriend than Jill with her you don't have to change your way of acting for fear of making her angry

If a girl wants to make you change and she doesn't even like your friends

She's not worth it
Every time I read Bianca, my mind registers either 'Binaca' (breath spray) or 'Blanca' (Street Fighter). That makes it easier for me to avoid her sumptuous looks.

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
The whole place is bugged everywhere for sure.

I can't see why you think Vinny didn't open the safe. In my first gameplay I totally had the idea that he opened it. Then I watched it again and I felt that it was the same old DrPinkCake trick: you can't tell whether he opened it or he didn't opened it, in fact. I have the feeling that he did, but I might be wrong.

Anyway, if he did NOT open the safe, then he isn't involved with the bug/cluck affair and he just came to the party because he wanted to point out to Quinn and Tommy that they broke their drug deal and they have to pay the price for it now.
The latch didn't rotate and the door didn't open. He couldn't get into the safe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Vinny wasn't the one to cut the breaker. He wasn't even in the house yet at the time of the black out. Didn't even have the mask on yet.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I can't see why you think Vinny didn't open the safe. In my first gameplay I totally had the idea that he opened it. Then I watched it again and I felt that it was the same old DrPinkCake trick: you can't tell whether he opened it or he didn't opened it, in fact. I have the feeling that he did, but I might be wrong.
You hear it from the sound.

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
I seem to be having a problem at the Halloween party. I am stuck in a loop with Bella and Jill. One minute Bella is dressed as a mummy talking with Sage, next scene she is outside not in a costume with Jill. Anyone have a workaround for this?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But did you see the other students? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jacob, who is one of the best, was immobilized by the terror of meeting a Jocks at the Hots party. trying to do it son a teacher assumes a certain amount of courage and also know-how. i don't see many candidates for success, maybe they even tried but failed
The fact that Derek considering hitting on a male teacher... :KEK:

What for, though? Nothing happened during the blackout.

Lol, Quinn literally says : I'm sure he wouldn't like hearing that YOU"RE (Mona) out there blabbering about (= saying) how he tried to buy sex from you.

Quinn says : do not go telling people Burke wanted to buy sex..... it's a warning, next warning is Burke will expel you for offering sex on campus.....
Yeah? Don't go telling people Burke wanted to buy sex from you because he will sue you. But Burke wanted to buy sex from Mona. Even if it's true don't go around saying that. That's literally what she says.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
On a side note, what are y'all fav tunes from the game so far?
From the Interlude and Ep9, the 2 that stand out and got stuck in my head lately are "Touch me like you do" and "You never met no one like me".

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The latch didn't rotate and the door didn't open. He couldn't get into the safe:

Also Vinny wasn't the one to cut the breaker. He wasn't even in the house yet at the time of the black out. Didn't even have the mask on yet.
If he couldn't open it, then he has nothing to do with the cameras and Cathy's affair.

I thought he was already in when the light went off. If he did not, then it doesn't matter who did it because it would be a prank.

Jan 18, 2022
Cathy is Jade's/Bella's friend, she will pop up for sure, but she's not a mainstay, that's for sure.
I just never understood the correlation: Why does getting a BJ from Cathy in the car and choice of continuing that on the side cause the Bella route toget locked out. Remember hearing about that.

I personally went with Jade/Cathy only on 2 complete DIK routes I played just for the lulz.
Having fun with Cathy in Bella's car, on Bella's route, locks you out because Cathy leaves her underwear in Bella's car which is I guess is like them doing it in Bella's bed because it's her property? It's "disrespectful" so Bella says she's out. Or it's just that Bella wants to be the only older woman for the MC. Either way it is hypocritical of Bella considering she goes behind her BEST friend's back with the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Having fun with Cathy in Bella's car, on Bella's route, locks you out because Cathy leaves her underwear in Bella's car which is I guess is like them doing it in Bella's bed because it's her property? It's "disrespectful" so Bella says she's out. Or it's just that Bella wants to be the only older woman for the MC. Either way it is hypocritical of Bella considering she goes behind her BEST friend's back with the MC.
Hah, interesting. Thanks for clearing that up.

jack588

Mar 15, 2020
Hi ! so I just reinstalled season 1 and 2 because i wanted to replay it before season 3 and for some reason now it seems like the game is kinda laggy. For exemple, in free roam events, the black arrows take a few seconds to appear, doesn"t seem like the dik status updates instantly but takes a bit of time instead and so on. Any idea why ? Does it have to do with the fact that i installed season 3 separately ? Idk, would appreciate some help

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
In a nutshell Bianca is a better girlfriend than Jill with her you don't have to change your way of acting for fear of making her angry

If a girl wants to make you change and she doesn't even like your friends

She's not worth it
What did Bianca do to be worth it? I may have missed it

I think it makes plenty of sense.
Bella could either see how she suddenly isn't special to the MC, or maybe one of multiple teacher conquests. She doesn't mind not being exclusive yet at that point, but she's hurt, she thought they had something special that overcame age the barrier.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I think it makes plenty of sense.
Bella could either see how she suddenly isn't special to the MC, or maybe one of multiple teacher conquests. She doesn't mind not being exclusive yet at that point, but she's hurt, she thought they had something special that overcame age the barrier.
I agree with you. It's just that I never bothered with those routes to get in depth so I missed that part with the panties.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think it's hypocritical, i think she's struggling. She hasn't felt these things in years, had baggage, didn't even allow herself to masturbate, which we see early on.
MC and Jill aren't enough of an official thing yet, even in their own eyes, and she doesn't want to give up this feeling, feeling alive again, unless she has to.

You can also tell she's REALLY close to giving up on it (due to her if struggle) based on the breakup call with her, and how much she really wants it if you finish E8 with her

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes