ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In a nutshell Bianca is a better girlfriend than Jill with her you don't have to change your way of acting for fear of making her angry
Bianca is such good girlfriend her boyfriend would rather fuck her friend than her.

Obv. she isn't going to tell a guy she has no real connection with how he should be behaving. Doesn't mean she wouldn't voice any complaints in actual relationship.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Bianca is such good girlfriend her boyfriend would rather fuck her friend than her.

Obv. she isn't going to tell a guy she has no real connection with how he should be behaving. Doesn't mean she wouldn't voice any complaints in actual relationship.
People that get cheated on are at fault for getting cheated on :WeSmart: :Kappa:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Normally, I have like 20 saves for this game each of them are different(4 for solo LI's, Total DIK routes, solo for some "others" girls like riona or nicole) But my main saves are the first ones I play when a new update is out. Sage, Josy and maya, Bella, jill. But a scene in this update made me rethink that decision I may drop jill the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe jill unconsciously forces you to become someone else. To explain it better I need to give examples from the other LI's.

When you're alone with Sage in her path, your behavior doesn't change a lot compared to your behavior amongst other friends. You laugh at similar things, you make similar jokes. You're just much more hornier that is all.

In Josy and maya's case, not only you're still the same person you're friends are personally invested in that relationship even if they don't know about it. Derek is hyped as hell to have a brother-in-law. Sage has gotten a lot more closer with Josy and maya. So much closer that separate threesomes or even a foursome is on the table. Tommy may lose his shit at some point but I don't think it will become a huge issue in the end.

On Bella's route, she may complain about your immaturity from time to time but it's obvious that she loves it. It may even makes her feel younger again. You still are your natural self. You don't need to change yourself, your environment to be with her. I'm pretty sure if her being your teacher weren't something frowned upon, most of your friends would adore her. Part of them who got to know Bella already does. Sure just because your friends like her doesn't make her better option in life but I believe it represents how much you need to "adapt" to her.

On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.

I don't know. Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.
Such a good point. I lost interest in Jill this Chapter.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Who do you think installed the camera in the mansion? Vinny doesn't have the money to do it, he even emptied our safe and he's a character who only thinks about selling drugs.

sandora85

Oct 15, 2017
Derek did not cheat on the midterm tests. He is only cheating "during classes" to make things easier to go through... he pretty much explained that to the MC that he would cheat like that during midterms. He doesnt want to get expelled.

So... the cheats during midterms are from somebody else. Still need to figure out who did that.
Lily obviously.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Bianca's boyfriend is a piece of shit.

Reactions: lipe2410

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah? Don't go telling people Burke wanted to buy sex from you because he will sue you. But Burke wanted to buy sex from Mona. Even if it's true don't go around saying that. That's literally what she says.
Not sue, but expel.... and the thing is it's literally what Quinn says Mona is saying..... (and thus warning Mona not to say that)
That's a nuance, i said Quinn will never say Burke wanted to buy sex from Mona, because that is backing Mona's story against her own involvement...

Same way as saying "Burke wanted to buy sex from Mona" in the context of the story means "Burke offers scholarship to students in exchange for sex".....

That is the whole thing, Quinn is always vague when it comes to the free tuition, "loose hips bring tips, lose lips sink ships" is her text to Maya when free tuition is suggested in the pool....

We can assume Burke never actually said anything, Quinn only gave vague suggestions, very suggestive and that certainly can be explained and interpreted like have sex for a scholarship.... But we never see Quinn actually saying those things or giving a straight answer when asked.... That's the whole scheme, the girl knows what she has to do, but nobody ever told her....

Mona told what she concluded from the vague suggestions (from Quinn).... But be sure Burke never even asked a thing....

Jan 12, 2019
Boys and Girls, DIKS and HOTS! It's ya boi The Other Guy With Glasses back at it again! It's been awhile since i gave my thoughts on an episode. I missed giving commentary on episode 8 and the interlude (Which I enjoyed, yes now sue me)
The reason being I was busy finishing up university, graduating and moving to a new city with a new job. exciting I know not that anyone cares lmao. Anyway, the reason I'm even mentioning that is that I always related to the MC of this game since i started playing way back when episode 2 dropped. Being a student, sex, and drinking. kinda weird playing the latest episode now supposedly being more mature and responsible. It feel a little nostalgic to me I guess.
moving on quick summaries... episode 8 loved it but was left a little disappointed. can't say why i don't remember my reasoning for why i was left wanting but it was still a solid episode
interlude... i can understand why the majority hate it but i loved it for what it was personally.

Now for episode 9...
While I knew Halloween was going to play a major role and consume a sizable portion of this update, i didnt expect the entire episode to revolve around it. I enjoyed my playthrough (myself being on the "others" branch) but i was unsatisfied when the credits began to role. For multiple reasons as some have already so brillantly pointed out in previous comments. But please allow me to reiterate.
Plot progression has been slowed down to a snails pace. Episode 8 and 9 progressed the plot by 2 weeks in-game time at the very least and while i get that the party takes place some time down the line after where we left off in episode 8, the use of flashbacks just felt so... forceful? i wouldve have much prefered to experience some of those conversations and events in real time building up to the halloween party. that way the party itself wouldnt devour the entire episode and we still allows for those other moments to feel more organic and be more fleshed out. But thats just me.

2ndly my fears of splitting the game to multiple different branches came to fruition. As a result, there are fewer lewed scenes you get per game (playthrough) and you're completely cut off from experiencing intimate moments with certain characters. and while i understand it was somewhat neccessary for something like this to happen for plot progression, it does hurt the gameplay experience quiet significantly, at least in part for myself. i also feel like a forceful branching decision like the one we had to make in episode 8 was not the most effective way to progressive the narrative. i much rather would have had the option to continue being a man whore and face the consequences of those decisions later, including the main LI instead of just being limited to the side pieces. that way you do have a choice to split and remain loyal to one or choose to fuck around and find out.
side note on this point is that the gameplay time significantly decreased due to the branching. i am usually a player that likes to take my time and my time for episodes 7 and 8 was around +- 8 hours on my main playthrough. episode 9 was around +-6 hours. a two-hour cut from gameplay when DPC had >5000 renders for this episode. however, i do realize that this episode was mostly freeroam and sandbox-like in nature which does impact the gamplay time in variable ways.

3rdly... and probably most importantly, the development time. This episode, due to its complex sandbox nature increased the development time through the roof, and as such we only got one episode this year. even although DPC has mentioned he was actively trying to cut down on dev time. more than once i might add. such long dev cycles tend to push anticipation and expectations through the roof to levels that are practically impossible to reach or satisfy. thus adding to my disppointment when the episode ended... all that time, and that's it? if this episode had a dev cycle of 5-6 months then i am sure i would have received this episode alot better than I currently do now.

with that being said, there are quiet a few things i did love about the episode

1. Our overlord DPC has finally bestowed upon us our long-awaited Heather scene. those tits having been haunting me since episode 6 and I've been dying for a scene with her since then.
2. Got to fuck Jade while Tybitch was in the next room, neat.
3. Music choices delivered as per usual. no complaints from ya boi in that department.
4. Nicole looked fucking irrestiable in that School teacher outfit, so you know i had to spend the night with her.
5. that kiss with Tara was so hot. Gawd damn!
6. The fact there was two Lily's in this episode had me tripping balls
7. the spiderman meme reference was fucking hilarous

Well that was kinda it. looking forward to the next one... until then, stay safe fellow DIKS (and HOTS)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes