Justth1sonz

Mar 13, 2020
I can not figure out how to load the save files you have into the games I've got. I've gone into the game folder, the save folder, and cleared all the files in my file explorer. My saves seem to remain. I've replaced them with the files from the post and nothing has changed. I searched the text provided in your link but my file explorer can't find anything to match. I'm NOT experienced in this and understand if there's no clear way to help. If i need to play through to get it broken down like your saves I guess I can.

Any help is appreciated.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are.
I mean, you aren't really much of a party animal on the CHICK path, you're kind of the odd man out of the DIKs.
Question: Since atm I have no desire to play Maya/Josy/MJ runs, if you pick them is there any change in the scene where they meet Zoey at the cake table?
I don't think any of the LIs actually interact with Zoey, which seems like an...odd choice.
This room has two inside doors, only one we can use in this free roam if I remember correctly.
One is connected to the hall and the other is connected to the Kitchen.

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Question: Since atm I have no desire to play Maya/Josy/MJ runs, if you pick them is there any change in the scene where they meet Zoey at the cake table?

I just loved how Zoey towered above them in sheer presence alone.

Interested to hear if MJ has more backbone to them if you picked them since Zoey had a way stronger aura than them. Truth be told, Zoey has one of if not the strongest aura/character in the game atm.
As lipe2410 mentioned there is no major interaction between them but I think Josy is either intimidated by Zoey or developing some sort of crush on Zoey. (Probably the first one but I hope its the second one :BootyTime:) Josy used 2 "Truth" s to inquire about Zoey one in the drinking game with Sage and Bella, the other in the truth or dare.

IIRC, there was a scene where Josy was eating eyeball candies and Zoey joking about them being just like any other "balls". But I think that scene is active on every path. I'd love to see them interacting more. There may be some unique friendship(or more :)) there.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I can not figure out how to load the save files you have into the games I've got. I've gone into the game folder, the save folder, and cleared all the files in my file explorer. My saves seem to remain. I've replaced them with the files from the post and nothing has changed. I searched the text provided in your link but my file explorer can't find anything to match. I'm NOT experienced in this and understand if there's no clear way to help. If i need to play through to get it broken down like your saves I guess I can.

Any help is appreciated.
C:\Users\[Your user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, we don't know what happened. We didn't saw it. This room has two inside doors, only one we can use in this free roam if I remember correctly. We don't know anything beside from that what we saw and that wasn't much. We saw Mona storming out of the room with "I can't do this." What can't she do? After that we see Stephen Burke going through the same door with no expression on his face. That's all. The rest we can guess because of the discussion between Quinn, Camila and Mona. But what topic discussed they exactly? It might be obvious that she had to sell her body but to whom?
That was my point. If that scene isn't what it looks like there's a lot of loose ends hard to explain.

And I checked the scene from episode 6 and Quinn does say that Burke tried to buy sex from Burke.
There's no such thing like free tution. That's what Quinn said to Maya and that's why Maya slapped her. If I remember correctly Riona talked with Quinn about the rumor and later Sage spoked with Quinn about it. It all these scenes it was clear that there's no free tution and that someone circulate this rumor. Quinn's behaviour suggests it was her to get whores for her restaurant. She's a pimp.
No, not at all. Free tuition exists. Quinn just wanted Maya out of it, or at least, you can't disprove this either. We can't be sure Quinn is telling the truth to Maya there. Sage knows nothing about that so what can she say.

We don't know. What we know is that he gets this video if we tell Derek about it and gave it to proof on the day Hell Week ends. Before that it was only on MC's phone. After that it was on the laptop of the DIK's too because they played it from this device to the beamer. Maybe, just maybe, the laptop is linked with the cloud of the B&R student network and the dumbasses have an automatic backup. The file would immediatly uploaded to the cloud. If Stephen Burke have an admin account for this network he can see and copy everything. You remember the iCloud break some years ago where all the nudes from celebs where leaked? Fappening or what it was called. That's how it happened back then. All the iPhones of this celebs had an automatic backup to iCloud and from there a dude with root rights copied that. Maybe DPC have his idea from this incident.
That would be a weak explanation. It would work for the video, but that would mean Cathy's cluck and the video issue would be from two different people, which complicates things. Possible, but weak.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
And yes, total summerchild move, that was before i was aware of the META and LORE that is DPC, seriously.
Late reply I was looking for update only files and stumbled upon this, can anyone fill me in? If it's offtopic maybe in short dm? I heckin LOVE drama.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I was replaying S1-2 and actually reread some of the text there. When Quinn sends Cammy and Lily out of the room, she mentions Burke by name to blackmail Mona into silence. Quinn says something about it would be Burke's word against Mona's and he'd be able to convince everyone that she came onto him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happened there really? It might be that Stephen Burke wanted to buy Mona. But that's what Quinn suggest. I think Quinn made Mona to make a move on an older man on this party. Stephen Burke might have witnessed it or something. But rumors are rumors. If the whispers down the lane suggests Burke wanted to buy sex from a student he'll fight back. Mona says nothing to Quinn about the exact details.

Maybe I'm all wrong but DPC is a motherfucker who make suggestions constantly and when the real occurence is revealed and you read all the suggestions again you see it was all ambivalent. It wouldn't be the first red herring and it isn't the last.

dumbells20

May 18, 2020
Hi, getting the below error when opening 2D art and Mixed from Rewards. Any help ?

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'ep9_sm'> (0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0.2126, 0.7152, 0.0722, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 23, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 23, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 35, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 36, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in execute
File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_2d.rpy", line 42, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I don't think so. Season 3 has started: new side characters jumped in, and old ones are fading away.
Can almost guarantee Cathy will be back, Maya is in the market for a lawyer and from the looks of it Cathy might of gotten a job at a law firm so possible reconnection with the MC there, also possible Cathy + Jade threesome? If you’re on her path in others

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It would work for the video, but that would mean Cathy's cluck and the video issue would be from two different people, which complicates things.
Sure it means. The cluck was during Hell Week. MC fucked Jade after the party where this cluck was posted. Why isn't it possible that there are more antagonists and not only one? The "free tution" is the work for Quinn as a whore. Fuck for money for pay the tution. Burke has other interests. There might be overlaps where Quinn's and Stephen Burke's interests meets but I don't think Quinn and Burke are partners in crime.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What happened there really? It might be that Stephen Burke wanted to buy Mona. But that's what Quinn suggest. I think Quinn made Mona to make a move on an older man on this party. Stephen Burke might have witnessed it or something. But rumors are rumors. If the whispers down the lane suggests Burke wanted to buy sex from a student he'll fight back. Mona says nothing to Quinn about the exact details.
The free tuition scheme is Burke getting sex with students in exchange for a scholarship....
Mona decided not to do it..... Quinn made clear to Mona she would not be believed by anybody, Mona left....
Not much else to do without a scholarship right? Quinn just made Mona silent about it.

Jan 18, 2022
On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.
I would agree if not for the insight we get from Zoey. When talking to Zoey in the flashback, she's surprised you're a party guy. If you read the Interlude, Zoey was DIK and MC was more CHICK when they were together. If you are a complete DIK and punch Oscar, Zoey says that isn't you. So Jill doesn't change you, just brings out that side of you more.

I don't remember that screenshot. Was that if you do scary stories? Could be because I've only done the haunted mansion with Jill but I don't recall her openly condemning any of the Diks...

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Normally, I have like 20 saves for this game each of them are different(4 for solo LI's, Total DIK routes, solo for some "others" girls like riona or nicole) But my main saves are the first ones I play when a new update is out. Sage, Josy and maya, Bella, jill. But a scene in this update made me rethink that decision I may drop jill the next update.

I believe jill unconsciously forces you to become someone else. To explain it better I need to give examples from the other LI's.

When you're alone with Sage in her path, your behavior doesn't change a lot compared to your behavior amongst other friends. You laugh at similar things, you make similar jokes. You're just much more hornier that is all.

In Josy and maya's case, not only you're still the same person you're friends are personally invested in that relationship even if they don't know about it. Derek is hyped as hell to have a brother-in-law. Sage has gotten a lot more closer with Josy and maya. So much closer that separate threesomes or even a foursome is on the table. Tommy may lose his shit at some point but I don't think it will become a huge issue in the end.

On Bella's route, she may complain about your immaturity from time to time but it's obvious that she loves it. It may even makes her feel younger again. You still are your natural self. You don't need to change yourself, your environment to be with her. I'm pretty sure if her being your teacher weren't something frowned upon, most of your friends would adore her. Part of them who got to know Bella already does. Sure just because your friends like her doesn't make her better option in life but I believe it represents how much you need to "adapt" to her.

On jill's route this changes. You're a completely different person when you're with her. You make more PG13 jokes, you're not funny you're goofy. Not only she think less of your friends, she condemns Derek openly. She obviously isn't comfortable with who you're friends are. Don't get me wrong, she's sweet, kind, caring, may be hot if you're into goblins. She really is a good person and I don't think she's manipulative at all but I don't think she's compatible with MC that's all.

I don't know. Maybe I'm making this attitude bigger than it is but that's my 2 cents on the issue.
Jill is def going to be the new Dany eventually, Also I fully expect Zoey to take that number 1 spot (Even though Sage is my favorite) DPC didn’t give Zoey all that background story and chemistry with the MC for nothing also you can tune her personality to your type (DIK or CHICK) in the prelude.

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Hey, I did the Sage path for the second time because I made some mistakes the first time, now I'm doing the "other girls" path and I'm going to do Josy and Jill yet, but I'm killing myself with the English lessons, they're too time-consuming even with the tutorial. Do you have any console command to skip them with the best score? I found such for fights etc, but I can't track down for lessons.
Thanks in advance.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Maybe I'm all wrong but DPC is a motherfucker who make suggestions constantly and when the real occurence is revealed and you read all the suggestions again you see it was all ambivalent. It wouldn't be the first red herring and it isn't the last.
Those are not rumors. Quinn is explicitly saying it and Mona doesn't tell her otherwise. DPC likes red herrings, but this is too much. This is not the "throw some vague details and let people link then the wrong way" he usually does. This scene is confirmation.

Sure it means. The cluck was during Hell Week. MC fucked Jade after the party where this cluck was posted. Why isn't it possible that there are more antagonists and not only one? The "free tution" is the work for Quinn as a whore. Fuck for money for pay the tution. Burke has other interests. There might be overlaps where Quinn's and Stephen Burke's interests meets but I don't think Quinn and Burke are partners in crime.
That's you making assumptions. Burke giving scholarships for sex for the moment is the most likely explanation, and we already know he tried to buy sex from her. Directly whoring for money and then buying scholarship would be a plothole, they would need to explain how they're earning that money, which would be dirty. No sense.

Justth1sonz

Mar 13, 2020
C:\Users\[Your user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK

"Windows can't find ..... Check the spelling and try again."

Following the commands of the post I can get to the image below. But there is nothing in the "RenPy" folder. or in the "saved games" folder. Should I move the BeingAdik folder/game?
1671740788642.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes